2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magic, adventure, comedy, anime, slice of life, high school, fandom, romance, but I am always open to many others.

About me:
- I prefer FXM
- I prefer playing the female as my main character; however, I can do either gender as secondary characters.
- Thread or PM is fine with me.
- I'm quite laid back when it comes to rping.
- I only use anime pictures or written description for looks though what my partner wants to use does not matter to me.

To potential partners:
- I'm not particular on spelling and grammar as long as I can read it. I'm not always the best at grammar myself.
- Length isn't important to me whether short or long as long as I have something to work with which I can do pretty easily.
- I like working together to create the rp, both coming up with ideas for it.
- Please try not to disappear, I'd rather have you tell me you don't want or can't do the rp.
- Try to be an active poster as best as you can (that doesn't mean everyday if you can't), though I understand life and schedules and know it can be hard sometimes.

Plots/Pairings:
Crossed out: Taken
Bold Role: My preferred role

- The girl and the guy who's always picking on her.
- Maid X Prince
- Jock X Punk
- Pirate Captain X Castaway
- Rich Player X Poor mother
- Nanny/Babysitter X Single Father
- Character A claims Character B is her boyfriend for some reason, without Character B knowing. Character B finds out so uses this 'fake relationship' as a way to get Character A to do whatever Character B wants. [Most likely high school setting]
- Character A wants to become more popular and get liked by guys, comes to Character B for help since he's popular and cool. Character B says he'll help Character A if and only if, Character A does not fall in love with Character B in the processes. [Most likely high school setting]
- A Lovely Complex style rp (if you have seen the anime or read the manga): Tall girl X short guy

PM me or post here if you are interested!

Last edited:
I'd be interested in the second plot where your character wants to be more popular with guys

I'd be interested in the second plot where your character wants to be more popular with guys
Great! I'll send you a PM so we can discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.