Roleplay on Trial, a Lawsome OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really, but if you give a very good IC reason as to why Furkan San would allow such a thing, OR if you want to be the judge of the trial, than I see no reason of stopping you ^^
Ah gotcha, I'll go with the judge then.

Nothing happening?
are we running some unpopular contest or something? Because I think we are winning!

Sorry about this, but yes, we're definetly winning.

It'd be great not to, though.

Sorry about this, but yes, we're definetly winning.

It'd be great not to, though.
hey, I saw you was in the next murder games, I'm in that too! Since it's better to do roleplays one thing at a time wanna do that and then start this up afterwards? Seeing as people are taking their time joining this RP?

hey, I saw you was in the next murder games, I'm in that too! Since it's better to do roleplays one thing at a time wanna do that and then start this up afterwards? Seeing as people are taking their time joining this RP?
Sure thing! This is the first time doing that kind of game not IRL, so it ought to be fun.

im just wondering if yall are still alive...im SORRY for the really long break on this opne, but intrusive can tell you im on a pretty dedicated rp thats a real time-sucker, and cannot really do anything until it is over...truly sorry for the delay, and totally understand if yall dont want to do anymore.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Status
Not open for further replies.