Roleplay on Trial, a Lawsome OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo...anybody else wanna join?

It's k I don't bite :3

Some things to discuss @EVERYONE:

1. Thank you those who have had patience and still thought this was a living roeplay.

2. I have tried over the past week to get several people on board this roleplay but to no avail...perhaps you guys have had better luck?

3. Is everyone still here and accounted for?

Still here, and I read your blog post. Let me just tell you that I UNDERSTAND. Don't be afraid to leave the site.

• Love
Reactions: Nue
So, um, not to be offensive but this particular case just seems too... simple. As far as I can tell, it's just "Yeah he did it; I mean the irrefutable evidence is right there."

OBJECTION!

Anyone could have used the weapon. The witnesses' accounts are simply incorrect. In conclusion, Larry Butz is guilty!

Edit: I get your point.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, um, not to be offensive but this particular case just seems too... simple. As far as I can tell, it's just "Yeah he did it; I mean the irrefutable evidence is right there."
Are you being sarcastic? It's very hard to tell internet sarcasm.

anyways if you weren't, well, that's the point, it is SUPPOSED to be obvious :3

Are you being sarcastic? It's very hard to tell internet sarcasm.

anyways if you weren't, well, that's the point, it is SUPPOSED to be obvious :3
Not sarcasm. I've begun to use "/sarcasm" and a lot of italics for emphasis if I'm being sarcastic :D

Making it obvious seems a bit counterproductive though... what's going to make the case fun?

Not sarcasm. I've begun to use "/sarcasm" and a lot of italics for emphasis if I'm being sarcastic :D

Making it obvious seems a bit counterproductive though... what's going to make the case fun?
No, it just encourages you to think outside of the box.

For instance, if one would have a keen eye, they would notice that, in accordance with all trials held in Furkan San that the defense and prosecution get one whole day of investigation and preparation prior to the actual trial...perhaps you guys would find something new in the investigation that the Police didn't? :0

No, it just encourages you to think outside of the box.

For instance, if one had a keen eye, they would notice that, in accordance with all trials held in Furkan San that the defense and prosecution get one whole day of investigation and preparation prior to the actual trial...perhaps you guys would find something new in the investigation that the Police didn't? :0
Hmm, but who decides what they find? I'm guessing you since otherwise I could just go and say I found the dead body of the wolf dude and decide that the guy on trial is actually an evil twin...

Hmm, but who decides what they find? I'm guessing you since otherwise I could just go and say I found the dead body of the wolf dude and decide that the guy on trial is actually an evil twin...
yup yup, it's me, the evidence placer!

But don't worry, I have had most everything prepared prior to making this roleplay, and will ensure you that I have placed enough evidence for either side to win, and that either side is fair game. Even though it may seem one-sided now, who's to say that won't change with enough convincing arguing?

yup yup, it's me, the evidence placer!

But don't worry, I have had most everything prepared prior to making this roleplay, and will ensure you that I have placed enough evidence for either side to win, and that either side is fair game. Even though it may seem one-sided now, who's to say that won't change with enough convincing arguing?
Gotcha. Can I make a Neutral as we discussed a while ago?

Gotcha. Can I make a Neutral as we discussed a while ago?
PM me about the specs of your neutral, as in what, specifically, do you want your Neutral to be doing in this case.

I'm on slow internet right now so I'm just going to put it here so I don't have to open a PM page (which will take a while). Basically, this character would be a third party lawyer who acts as an antagonist to both sides - picking holes in the arguments of everyone involved to make sure no one is exploiting loopholes or oversights (or not so obviously, anyway)

I'm on slow internet right now so I'm just going to put it here so I don't have to open a PM page (which will take a while). Basically, this character would be a third party lawyer who acts as an antagonist to both sides - picking holes in the arguments of everyone involved to make sure no one is exploiting loopholes or oversights (or not so obviously, anyway)
umm...so like, the judge? Judge kind of points out loopholes, and if the judge misses it, I'm sure the opposition will get it soon!

and what would be the point for this third-party lawyer? Like, why would we absolutely need one for this case?

umm...so like, the judge? Judge kind of points out loopholes, and if the judge misses it, I'm sure the opposition will get it soon!

and what would be the point for this third-party lawyer? Like, why would we absolutely need one for this case?
Oh yeah.... that is kinda the Judge's role. How did I not notice XD I figure since this is some super-advanced city with a super-advanced court system, they'd probably have a government employed lawyer who was there to try and reduce the impact of lawyers that depend on misunderstandings.

Oh yeah.... that is kinda the Judge's role. How did I not notice XD I figure since this is some super-advanced city with a super-advanced court system, they'd probably have a government employed lawyer who was there to try and reduce the impact of lawyers that depend on misunderstandings.
*blushes* Well, I wouldn't call it advanced, but thank you anyways :3

well, dish out your CS when ready!

So is that OKing the role?
not really, but if you give a very good IC reason as to why Furkan San would allow such a thing, OR if you want to be the judge of the trial, than I see no reason of stopping you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.