INTEREST CHECK Roleplay Idea..

@I_AM_THAT_IS : Hiya! Welcome to our planning thread that is currently a mass of confusion. Lmao.

Hmm. That's a possibility. I think, though..that if we're going to have some that have active powers, we might as well give at least one to all of them.
Perhaps there are those who have less obvious active powers than others..
For example : Witch A) Has the power of say...Telekinesis while witch B) has the power of say..emotional transmission. (Just an example..)

I like the correspondence idea it gives the spells a freedom, the spells are usable but are more powerful with corresponding items. I like it alot

well.. teh goddess willing, i might as well throw in my expertise. i like ths sounds of this.. a new witch to iwaku, and already startign a coven, HOW GLORIoUS!!

The DUke is pleased... and Definitely In on this RP.

What say you, WYTCH about animal affinities? if we go with nature magick's then it'd only be suiting.

oh, btw, i hate to double post, but i just thought of something, i do have a rather extensive library of such things at my disposal too, so research-wise, between me, DUchess, and Wych, i doubt we'll be without resources...

ALso, I AM THAT IS, do you think your eastern flair could add to this somehow? ^_^

To keep along the signs thingy, I unfortunately am a Pisees or however you spell it >.>

@ I_AM_THAT_IS : Awesome. :D I like it too. Lol.

@Desaecula : Lol. Why yes, yes indeed. -- Ooh. True that. I don't know much about animal magic, though. ;-; I've only been studying for a year and a half or so..And like I said..I'mma solitary practitioner, so all my knowledge is gleaned from books. Do you know how many books there are about witchcraft? And how little information they have in them? ;-;

@ Wytch: thank you ^_^ and so far we can work all of your ideas...and this would be alot easier if we all werent trying to post at the same time lols.

@ Desaecula: WOOTNESS thank you for joining us...

@ I_AM: i do agree with that statement

also i was thinking...if we had elemental affinities that corresponded with zodiac, what about having partners in coven...gender dont matter...
Example witch A is a fire, her partner is Witch B who is a water or air

@Duchess : :3 You are welcome.
Oh! Like how elements naturally compliment eachother?
So air, which compliments fire, and water which compliments earth? >_>;
And..that is soo true..about the everyone posting at the same time thing, that is. xD

I like Geminis, their cool to hang with XD

yesssss @Wytch. or we could also set it up as complete opposites. like fire and water...one element to control the other. and as for the animals, it is a great idea, and it will lend to the kind of magick that the witch can do as well as limit it. its good, and Des and I can help you with the animals. and i am also (right now) a solitary, but i have been going on 8 years now..sooo....i helps i helps gooooddddd

@Duchess: Animals could play as familiars!!!! :O

To what des said If anyone would be interested i could put some eastern flair into this defiantly. Taoist ideology, Buddhism (Actually the are kind the same in a sense.) And Shinto could all be thrown in if you would like to add a little diversity into the mix. If you are interested I can explain where each would fall in the terms of magic ability and using spells :)

@I_AM: that woul be wonderful...witches generally have a very open philosophy, so that would help alot

@Tenchi : Lol. <3

@Duchess : Hehe. <3 Awesomeness.

OOOH! Familiars as protectors?

@Duchess: You're a genius! :D *makes love to her face* XD