INTEREST CHECK Roleplay Idea..

Im with Des. I am in love with the rp I want to play so bad :)

@I_AM and Des: dont rush her...it will come together in the right time

@Wytch, good morning and i love the story so far too...^_^ makes me al happy on the inside.

Annnd...that figures.
I just finished the compilation and straightening out of everything and now I'm having to get off the computer for a bit.
I'll return later, and hopefully get the chance to post everything.

I apologize for being gone all day. My mum needed my help getting feed for the horses, and then my friend abducted me again so I could do her hair. (Which took hours. ;-;)

But..I've got all the stuff written out, so now I just need to post it. :P

Okay. The OOC is done for when y'all are ready to do character sheet things.
I'm not sure if I'll get the IC thread with the first post done before I crash or not.

okies...just got posted....my history is a little off (heh) cuz im not the greatest at character sheets...but i was wondering...with someone with a high affinity to fire and born under Ares the god of war...could she possibly be a turn coat later in the story??? since she would have such a high affinity for war then she would probably go along with Morrigan's idea of helping out the other coven since the Morrigan is warlike goddess and she wants the conflict??

Actually the Morrigan is supposed to be there to protect her coven. :P
War goddess or not, they're some of her only worshippers in modern times and she wouldn't risk them turning against her. Especially when you consider that a god(dess) is only as powerful as their worshippers/followers allow for them to be.

yeah they are...sorry, thinking of helpful plot bunnies ^_^...cuz i think it said something that the Goddess was looking for the conflict and it was weird that such a peaceful coven worshiped her...the character wouldnt be ceasing to worship her...just...nudge the conflict on a little more

No, no. Not the character, hun. The coven, if they found out what was going on. xD
And with her losing that many worshippers...ouch. Hahaha.

ooohhhhhhhhhhh.....heh....lols okeis....

Hehehehehe.
Sowwy. I shoulda esplained betta. (XP)
I be sleepy, so if I dun make sense, just smack me. Lmao.

lol no, i just dont think i read everything clearly...ahhhahaha.....and i understand sleepy...but i will not smack you...unless you smack me if i dont make sense...

lol then i wouldnt smack you either...ahhahahahaha...lol cant wait to see what Des posts..