INTEREST CHECK Roleplay Idea..

@Duchess: I'm sure the plotting is, but I'm just keeping everyone peppy ^^

Lol.
Okay...
I think we've got the magic bit down.
What about the plot?

Its a coven so how about it be in like 1800s

ha i got one at least a general one wordish idea. Bloodmagic users

I was actually hoping for a modern setting...if that's alright?

I like that concept

@I_AM : >_>; Not sure I'm familiar with the term?

@Wythc: Blood magic is basically the bending of mana within human.animal blood.

I like the blood magic

and I like the concept of having it set in the 1800's, but a modern time wouldn't be bad either.

@ I_AM: NO!!
@Wytch: you dont wanna know...and modern is fine..so how about an out of the way town where everyone has known of the witches since the towns creation. Something happens with the town or one of the protective dieties and the witches coven is the only defense??

one last idea before my mind turns mush. time-skips later in the rp if the story warrants it.

how about ultra modern> say.. a hundred years int eh future? who knows what breakthroughs in magick could occur!

and why not duchess? I Will argue about it with you in the morning. sorry let me rephrase debate.

@Tenchi : Come again? e.e;

@Lawkheart : I have..issues with the 1800s era. It..bugs me. (Yes, I'm weird.)

@Dutchess: lol

@I_AM: thats a good idea, just so the rp doesn't die

@everyone: i love all the modern ideas...and idk, for me personally bloodmagick comes too close to forbidden boundaries and danger...but maybe we could use it as a plot device..but i will catch up in the morning..its midnight here an i must b up early...

@Duchess : Hmm..that's a possibility.
@Desaecula : ;-; I have issues with futuristic roleplays.

My Plot Idea :

Or...something to think about, anyway.

I like the whole out of the way town idea. (I like the idea that the townspeople have known them since the creation of the place.)
I also kind of have a want for an ocean town type deal. With the town on the coast and having a forrest (or field) surrounding it...so they have elements of nature..
Um..What about an opposing coven?
There's always weaknesses to magic, so the protection spells on the town could be something the opposing coven finds a way around?
And if the witches are forced to flee, an unexpected problem occurs : The town starts to deteriorate without the influence of their magic?

@Duchess: Blood magic is a forbidden art actually. Its banned because of it's requirement for dealling with demons.