INTEREST CHECK Roleplay Idea..

*laughs* see...we are working this out ^_^

Ohsnap!
I just thought of something.
Invocations/evocations. They're an element of real witchcraft, so should they be an element of this rp?
(Yes, I'm talking patron gods and goddesses. :P)

@Tenchi : Lol. I <3 this roleplay talk. I've actually got people to help and inspire me. This is freaking awesome!

YES! WYTCH!! YES!!! OMG A THOUSAND TIMES!!!! YESSSS <3

I love playing as gods and goddesses
*makes love to her face*

ok so I think i heard some interest in Wytch and Duchess. would you like me to explain now or later? JW

@I_AM : Definitely interested. :D
As for explaining : Feel free to do so whenever you've got the time/want to. (:

I actually love the gods/goddesses idea. I have a character I used for a roleplay on another website and she was basically the goddess and she popped in every now and again to show them the way. I feel like that would be good. To have a god or goddess and every once in awhile they appear to the coven and tell them what may be coming in the future.

I'd actually be okay with being water or Earth, but I dont know what my sign is, I think I'm an Aries or something like that.

Ok so here is the information and idea:

Taoists believe in the cultivation of chi (Energy) and the conservation of Jing which is The specific amount of energy a person is born with at birth; this energy can only be lost and never regained, unless (and here i am going to trow in my own idea of "black" taoism) they take it from another living being (yes I know it sounds like energy vampirism lol). Now Taoism would be a magic ability because it uses the own energy of the person to create magic. Magic includes elements and combining elements. Mostly chi would be used and the power of the spell or magic would be dependent on how much chi is used. Some higher end magic would have to use Jing ( i would leave that up to the gm on what is higher end magic).

Shinto is the belief in spirits or gods. it is said that all things have spirits in them so everything is to be seen as sacred. Magic would be created by using spirits, not unlike sorcery. It would be an item or spell usage magic. Of course because the magic uses spirits the spirits in question would have to be willing to give the power, so specific spirits might have to be known, kinda like familiars or getting on good terms with elementals.

I hope that makes sense :)

Lawk I agree, now for my gift.
*makes love to Lawk's face*
XD

:3
I vote Celtic goddess. (But that might just be my obsession with pretty much everything Celtic. xD)
And..wicked good idea, btw. :D

Lol thanks Tenchi :)

@I_AM : Ooooooooooh. Me likey! :D Awesome idea. <3

@Wytch: It's okay I love celts as well. :)

@Lawk: For the face thing or for agreeing? XD

^_^
I'm not sure where everyone here stands on the whole past lives thing, but..for those that believe in them, I've actually been told by several people that I was a Celt in a past life. o-O And apparently one of my spirit guides is a girl with a very Celtic aura. O-o

For both lol XD

@ Everyone: lols...i LOVE EVERYTHING....the idea of God/Goddess invocation is amazing. And Celtic deities are jsut fine...as for everything else...*whipes at brow* just keep up the good work lols...its getting there....