Road Trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I could use a swim to be completely honest." Onxy loved the water, swimming was as easy as breathing to him. "Also we need to stop to eat like soon, I'm starved, famished, gots the muchies. You get the point."

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
Urban sits up, ruffling Onyx's hair, doing an impersonation of a peppy dad. "Now, how much pot have you smoked, son?"

Boy hit his head against the underside of a seat when they drove over a bump. "Cursing fucking hell, rat ass fucking mother fucker!" He growled and rubbed his head, noticing that he had passed out and gotten under a seat in his drunken state. Feeling a head splitting headache he rolled out from under the seat and sat up, holding his head in one hand and an almost empty whisky bottle in the other. Had he really drunken that much? Oh well, that wasn't the problem, the problem was someone driving his van. "What fucking retard is driving my van?!" He snapped.

"Enough Urban, just enough." He just sat there smoking a cigarette, blowing the smoke away from Urban.

Kayla pulls over on the side of the highway, turns of the engine, grabs her things and jumps out. " I didnt want to drive your shitty van anyway. I'm not going to be called out as a "Retard" and I'm the sober one driving!!! Your drunk Boy, so shut the hell up!!" she turned and screamed at Boy in the backseat. Fuck this!!! I'll hitch a ride back home." she said angrily slamming the driver's door, walking away from the smoky minivan and flipping everyone off. "I knew this trip to Florida would be a nightmare... I should've drove myself. I cant' believe how everyone is just so rude and mean when they're drunk and high... I don't even know them anymore..."

Katrina nodded at Urban "Yeah I'm fine.." But he was already gone and lecturing the group. "Just Peachy" She muttered under her breath as she plugged her headphones into her phone.

A little while later Kat was content with sitting in her seat. Twiddling her thumbs on her iPhone as she casually scrolled though twitter. "Are we planning on stopping for food on our way because I could sure use a tea or something." She said while taking a headphone out of her ear to listen for a reply. It seemed like everyone was getting a long again.

Boy just looked at Kayla screaming at him for a reason that he didn't know. "…What did I miss?" He asked the others carefully as he watched Kayla walked away. Something inside of him told him he didn't want to know so he quickly got out of the van and hurried after Kayla. He grabbed her arm and spun her around, holding her arm tightly so she couldn't get away from him. "What the hell happened?" He asked concerned. After weeks and weeks of questioning he had gotten her to agree to come with on the trip. He wouldn't let her go now. Plus it was dangerous to head home alone!

Urban glares, climbing out of the van after Boy and Kayla. "What the fuck, dude? You need to lay off the smoke or the hash or the absinthe or whatever the fuck you're on, because you've been nothing but a dickwad since I've- we've- entered this van."

"Let go of me!!" she yelled pulling her arm away from Boy. "You called me retarded because I'm driving "Your" stupid van because "Your" dumbass is passed out drunk!" she screamed as she began to tear up looking into Boy's drunken eyes. "Just let me go... I don't care if it's dangerous, if you didnt want me to drive then let someone else drive... but don't call me rude names and expect me to be ok a with that. I thought you were a friend hut now I just dont know. " she looked away in the deserted green fields next to the highway and began to cry.

"What?" Boy questioned and turned to his friend, still not letting go of Kayla. "What the hell did I do?!" He turned to Kayla and grabbed her wrist to not hurt her more, calming down a bit. "I'm sorry for calling you a retard, I didn't mean that. I just hit my head when I woke up, let a man curse in pain." He said before turning back to Urban and grabbing his collar. "You know me better then anyone." He growled softly. "The chanced or me passing out and having some fun is like 99% If you want to grow up, fine, but not on this trip. This is our last trip to do something stupid for once! Stop being a pussy and have fun once in a while. The only one who has a right to be rude is Kayla and that is because she's all new to this!" He snarled. "But if you want to make a fight on the first day then we might as well do it now." Boy said and pushed Urban back, waiting to see what the other would do.

Urban snarls, throwing up his fists before taking a deep breath and lowering them, speaking in slow, controlled, low tones. "I've done enough stupid things in my junior year, you should know that, Boy, you're my best friend. And that being said, you should know I worked my ass off to get into Cornell and I can't risk to lose that." Squeezing his eyes shut, Urban speaks in a hurried whisper. "I wasn't planning on telling anyone this quite yet, but I think you've forced me to, at this point... I went to the doctors before we left and... You remember my asshole of a dad? He had lung cancer. He died last year... The... The doctor said... I've got a... Quite large chance of... Of... Contracting this cancer... So I'm kind of tryin' to avoid smoke... A'ight? So you can call me a pussy all you want... I just don't want to die young."

Boy glared at his friend and let go of Kayla to raise his fists as well and then lowered them when he heard Urban talk. The snarl left his face and he walked up to his friend, but instead of giving him a comforting hug or anything, Boy punched Urban in the face. "You stupid asshole!" He shouted. "Why the hell didn't you tell me that?!" Boy was furious! How could his friend keep something like that from him?! "If you would have told me, I would even have aloud you to come with! Why didn't you just tell me?!" The reason why Boy had made this trip because this was probably the last time they would a lll be together, after the summer everyone would go their own ways and make new friends. The one fear Boy had was to be left alone with no one who wants him, not that he would tell anyone that. Under that heavy weight of muscles was just a scared teenager that didn't want to grow up. Hell, he even left Sarah because he couldn't take care of a kid.

Urban clutches his face, backing up into a tree and struggling not to let Boy see that he's about to start crying. "Jesus fuck, Boy, I barely even wanted to tell myself that I might be dying. Much less my best boy. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Boy sighed and rubbed his temples, seeing Urban was almost going to cry. Walking up to his friend he softly punched the other in the shoulder. Get in the van, I'm driving you back if you want. You're the last person I want to die, you're the only one that can actually put up with me." He said and wrapped a strong arm around Urban's neck. "You don't have to come with anymore, same goes for Kayla. Now stop crying or I'll punch you again." Boy smirked and nudged his friend in the side, trying to cheer him up a bit.

Urban shakes his head, elbowing Boy in the side. "The fuck you talking about, bringing me home? I'm not gonna miss this trip, lung cancer or nah. Do you even know me, bruh?" He takes the arm that's not around Boy and ruffles his hair. "You asshole."

(Damn wasn't getting any alerts again)

Jayson was passed out on the seat, With a colds light in his light, When the van hits a bum, He goes flying up and hits the top of the van "Fuck!" He held his head for a minute, He looked out the window seeing the highway and his friend outside,"Where the fuck are we!? Everybody get in the mother fucking car or i will drive this fuckin van of this bridge!" He yelled at them, When none of them listened, He walked out of the car and opened the back. He grabbed his two age and started walking down the road. He stopped and turned to them "This was supposed to be the best days of our life, But now its my worst" He sighed and turned around and started walking again.

Kayla stood there crying and unable to console herself watching a fight unfold between her best friends. I never wanted this to happen. .. none of this, but it started because of me. I need to fix this and make this right.. for my sanity. "Guys stop fighting!!! Please, this isn't cool.." she said as her voice cracked and wiped her tears. She ran towards Urban and hugged him as she nestled her chin on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry about your father... you should've called.. you knew I was always there..." she whispered softly trying to control her tears. She pulled away and pulled Boy close the her and hugged them both. "We dont need this, we need to stick together and console each other... otherwise, we will let this kinda of fighting ruin us." she said softly wiping her tears. "Look.. Boy, I forgive you but you need to start taking care of yourself and your bestfriends, otherwise... you might as well let us all go and be by yourself on this trip. Understand?"she looked in a serious manner and then turned to Urban. "And you need to learn how to communicate with us and we need to learn how to listen. .." she said sadly as she held both of them closely and living them both gentle pecks on their cheeks. "Lets go already. .." she said grabbing her bag and throwing through the passenger window and walking around back to the driver's side.

Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Boy pushes the others hand away, letting go of Kayla who was as always the sweetest thing around. "I don't want you getting fucking sick in the middle of the trip, and I'll try to be a bit nicer. Trying being the key word." He kissed her head and sighed when Jayson walked up to them, letting go of Urban, to punch the other in the face. "Stop your whining and dramatic complaining before I kick you back home, you broke our Bro moment. I should kill you." Boy snarled. "Now lets go finish this trip. I'll drive, I sobert up enough." Boy said and headed towards the van. "Alright everyone. New rule!" He shouted. "No smoking in the car, or you can walk to miami." He huffed and got into the drivers seat, cutting off Kayla with a wink

Last edited:
Urban grins widely at Boy's statement as he crawls in the seat next to his best friend. "You're still an asshole, you know."

"You know what, Fuck You Boy!" Jayson stands up and gives an uppercut to him, "You're the one who is making everybody miserable, And i can't stand for this, So i'm leaving" He grabbed his bags off the road and started walking once again "I'm sorry everybody but i can't stand in a car with this son of a bitch" He walked off and started walking down the side of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.