Road Trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onxy... Fuck... Bull shit...

-~-Winters-~-

Coming back from the 'rest room' Caroline joined the group, "Sorry I had to go the bathroom." Rubbing her red eyes she walked in and grabbed her purse. Still spying the thirty year old whiskey she nodded, "By the way. The whiskey that's in the back is for at the end of the trip." Opening the passenger door she got in. "Anyone have a lighter I can borrow? I don't have mine with me."

Taking out a cigarette she looked out the window. Caroline felt one of her migraines stirring up, "A beer would be nice if there are any cans." Rubbing her temples she sighed. My fucking head. Fucking stupid bullshit headache. Searching in her purse, she found her head-ache medicine and took it. She never took her pills without water, it weirded her out.

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
"Hey Caroline! Dude... did Onyx leave you behind? Man, that's messed up. Well, it's great to see you anyway! How've you been besides that headache you've got?" Kayla asked happily getting up and hugging her and sat back down in her seat. " I have some advil if you need some..?" she said softly looking through her bag.

"Nah I got some." Caroline snuffled, "Thank you though. I've been fine. Nothings changed." Caroline smirked at the last two words. Shaking her head vigorously for a second she rejuvenated herself, and smiled. "Sorry if I seem glum. I just need a cigarette or a drink. Got my wires all tangled up."

"Oh.. its okay, I understand. I don't have a light or cigarettes but I think the others do.. " Kayla said softly putting her bag down and watching the others drink and smoke their cigarettes. " I was going to wait until we got to a rest stop to take a drink, Boy wanted me to try it with him I guess." she said to Caroline as she shrugged and looked back at the others.

"The party will start in just a second, I think we should get hammered the right way." Onxy said to Jayson as he reached for his bag, pulling out his bong, pouring a bit of Bicardi into it and filling the bowl with the beautiful hash. "Shall we start the trip right, or naw?" he laughed, part of him ready for the long ride with everyone the other part not so much. "And friendly reminder to all I get is grade a so this is some dank ass shit."

(Guys, if you want you can go one without me, but I'm not going to be able to respond for about 24 hours -.-")

"C, my girl! Do you even remember me, sis?" At the end of the shout, Urban breaks into a coughing fit. "First cigs, then hash? What the fuck? We're either gonna get arrested for DUI or gonna die of kidney failure or lung cancer or something like that shit."

Katrina laughed as she saw Caroline hop in the van. "Here I think I have one.." She said digging around in the old purse until she found the object of her desires. "Here we are" she said throwing the lighter at her. She took one last drag from her cig before dropping it on the street and crushing it with her converse heel. "Let's get this show on the road losers! I think we all have some catching up to do" she said with a devilish smirk.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Urban keels over, still breathing heavily from his coughing fit.

"Can we not promote drugs that can kill us, Kat?"

"We're young! We're wild and free and adventurous!" Kat exclaimed in reply to Urban. "It's legal, it's there. Why not?" Se asked with a stupid grin on her face. In all honesty she knew drugs were awful for her.. She was currently going though withdrawal now, ever since Cami had.. No. Not now. 'They can't see you cry' She leaned against the seat and placed her sunglasses back over her eyes to hide the water that threatened to overflow onto her cheek. She blinked a few times and looked around in her bag for her make up. Figuring she had time to re apply her face before they took off for nowhere.

Urban raises an eyebrow at her. "First of all, when you're driving, it's hella illegal. Secondly..." He lowers his voice, dipping his head so it's level with hers. "You okay, Kat?"

Kayla smiles and looks off into the window. "Man, I can't just sit here and not enjoy this trip like everyone else.. Everyone is happy here and I'm just sitting here like the goody two shoes back at home..."

"Hey um.. Onyx? Do you mind if I take a swig from your Bacardi. .. just one..." she said hesitantly as she looked over the back over her seat. She finally got the courage to actually speak up and out.

"Kayla your more than welcome to a sip." Onxy passed the bottle forward and smiled, 'Deviancy for the untainted always fun.' he though. He lit his lighter taking a long hit on the bong, it felt good. "Anyone else want a hit, sharing is caring ya know?"

Urban bumps her shoulder with his. "Don't feel guilty. You don't gotta drink if you don't want. It's not gonna make you stick out, if that's what you're worried about." He takes a long drag off his e-cigarette.

Saying with a hint of annoyance, Caroline said "I must have amnesia mister Kemlsey." Taking the lighter Caroline thanked Kat. Lighting her cigarette she rolled down the window. After one long drag she felt better already. These death-sticks are going to kill me. Handing her lighter back to Kat she put the paper bag from the store in her lap. Sorting through the various items she pulled out the bag of funyons.

Funyons were one of the twelve things that made her smile. Fucking delicious. Beginning to think of what goes well with Funyons, she saw Onyx with a bong and the smile on her face grew wider. It was unsettling to see Caroline smile, while no hers was no less pretty than others, it had more warthm than most smiles. It was as if Caroline left her body, and someone with emotions came in. After another hit from her cigarette, she "Yo Onyx, lighter and bong over here."

"Wooo we got this fucking party going now," He leaned up passing the bong and lighter up to Caroline, "Getting shit faced with you guys till Miami will be fun then when I get some Yayo," giving off a sly grin, "it will be a fucking blast!" He remembered his first time, all out rush to the end of the high, well worth the crash. "But you honestly this is going to be the most righteous thing I've ever gotten to do, so thanks for all wanting to get together."

Some of time Onxy was a bit throwed off but he didn't mind one bit, but the others may be in for some surprises.

Urban begins to couch again, less hard, but still as wheezing as before. His voice is uncharacteristically soft. "Can we maybe lay off the drugs and alcohol? We're adults now, and I don't know about you guys, but I can't afford to get arrested."

( I probably won't be able to post later tonight, if so just assume Caroline is doing random non plot changing things.)

Grabbing the bong, Caroline laid her cigarette in the cup holder. Taking a huge rip from it she passed it back, "That's all I'll do for a little bit. Urban is right though. We should see if there's a lake or some shit on the way. That would be more fun than sitting in a smelly car." Crunch, Caroline ate another Funyon, she smiled wide, but that didn't stop her inner thoughts from trying to tear her heart out. As she returned looking out the window, she grabbed her cigarette and held up to her mouth.

Just push it down, it's not important. Just forget about it. Caroline found that it had been a long time since she had ashed her cigarette. Crunch, another funyon.

Urban breathes heavily, then yanks open the van door. "I need a breather." The boy steps out, walking to his own car for a few minutes. This wasn't what he bargained for.

He thought the road trip was to chill and laugh and to think about summers past, not get hella stoned and shit-faced drunk. He'd made those mistakes before, and he was lucky to get a second chance. He's gotten into Cornell, for God's sake, and he can't waste this chance with friends who don't listen to him and can't... Can't grow up.

Kayla takes a quick sip of Onyx's drink. Her face squinted and her eyes widened. "Um.. wow that was pretty strong... " she said wiping her mouth with her arm. She shook her head and noticed that Urban walked out of the van. "Urban!! Wait!!" Kayla called out for him as she got up from her window seat and followed him outside. "Urban, wait!!" she yelled as she caught up with him and grabbed his shirt softly. "Your not leaving are you?!" she asks softly and concerned. " This road trip will not be the same without you... and for me too... I don't want you to leave... we planned all school year and were going to make this happen. " she said calmly as she stood in front of him holding his hand. "But I also understand your problem with the drug use and alcoholism... I don't think it's a great start of the trip either. Maybe we should talk to them calmly and rationally; maybe waiting until we make camp or stop at a Hotel?" she said happily as she walked over and sat on the hood of Urban's car. " We can somehow make an agreement to not go crazy in the van and risk getting pulled over, arrested or even an accident. "

" I hope I am not sounding like a buzz kill and a lame friend. Grr.. can I be even more of a dork than I already am...? How can we get the other's to slow down on the partying? We haven't even left yet... I hope Boy gets this show on the road... otherwise Urban and I will only be the designated drivers..."

Status
Not open for further replies.