Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know why. I knew that you were smart. I just wanted. I just." Caroline's voice was cracking up, "I'm sorry Urban. I don't know what I was thinking." Caroline still had her back turned to all of them.

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
Urban looks at her spitefully, his voice darker than most of them had ever heard. "There had to be a reason behind the thought."

"I don't want to talk about it." Caroline barely spat out the words. Her voice was choked. She said nothing more, a tear flowed from her face and hit the railing of the bridge. Dripping down it fell, to lie as a splatter on the asphalt, barely noticeable among the black abyss.

Gripping his hat between his fists, Urban growls at the ground. He should have realized that his friends didn't think he was... Capable... Of college. Of course. Just that little emancipated Latino boy, they probably thought he'd end up working at a 7-11 for the rest of his life.

Without a word, or her purse. Caroline began to walk away, no particular direction. Step, step step. Caroline began to think about herself, her social life, her academic career, her future, and how shitty she felt. Step, step, step. It was then that she started to return to her counting. Step, one million, step, nine-nine-nine-nine-nine-nine, step, nine-nine-nine-nine-nine-eight.

Urban raises an eyebrow, nudging at Kayla to put the car in park. "Caroline just left. No one can stay in for more than five minutes, can they?"

"It's because Urban and Boy were fighting and then Boy was talking mess with Jayson and Jayson cant stand Boy." Kayla turned to talk to Caroline and then looking out the window. "I think the guys are trying to work it out now... I hope.." she added as she sighed and turned back into the seat.

"Let me park the minivan, near the campsite nearby... lets just camp out and chill out for while.." Kayla said softly as she jumped into the driver's seat and drove into the campground parking. " I think everyone needs to chill out now and rest..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy sighed and rubbed his face. How drunk was he when he thought of this trip. Next time he's taking one at a time on a trip. This was going to be one hell of a trip. "Come on, guys." He said and wrapped an arm around Jayson and Urban, leading them to the campsite that was half a mile from where they were now. "Let's call it a day and chill. We can travel further tomorrow. I got mini barbecue thingies with me and some food. Let's just eat, no loud mouthing and just have fun." He smirked at Jayson, knowing that the guy half hated him and tightened his arm around the others next. "We are going to have a wrestle match later. Just so you know." He smirk.

Urban snorts. "And I'm gonna win. There's never been, nor will there ever be any competition, unless you put like, steroids, in your barbeque thingies. Which is cheating and calls for immediate disqualification, so..."

Boy glared at Urban. "I got a scholarship because of my skills." He said a smirk on his face. "I wouldn't be smart enough to get into one." He huffed, secretly itching for a cigarette, but he had to keep himself from smoking around Urban. He didn't want his friend to die. "Just you watch, you'll see me on TV soon enough and my mucles are pure natural, ladies dig that." He winked and flexed his arm teasingly, but showing off his muscles.

Urban leans forward, squinting his eyes at Boy's arm and holding back laughs, while yearning for a beer himself. "I don't see anything, just a... A... Spaghetti noodle, I think that is..."

Boy snarled and counted to ten in his head. One… Two… Three- Who the fuck am I kidding?! He let go of Jayson and jumped Urban, pulling him to the ground and wrapping around his friend in a chokehold. "Say that again." He growled. It didn't matter that they had barely stepped a foot off of the highway, Boy still had his touchy personality. That part would never change.

Grinning wildly, Urban kicks back into Boy's groin, dancing out of his grip and dragging him into the grass, twisting his leg and straddling him. "Eat that, you little shit."

Extreme pain in his groin and having his leg twisted, Boy was softly said: in pain. "Fucking cheater!" He snarled and turned under Urban's weight, twisting his leg right again. He wrapped an arm around Urban's neck and under his shoulder, flipping him so that boy was on top and pushed Urban's head in the grass. "How about you eat it yourself?"

Groaning, Urban mutters, "Asshole," before reaching his elbow and jamming it into Boy's gut and rolling out from under him and holding his fists in a fighting stance. "How about we play fair, eh, brother?"

"I'm not fighting so keep me out of this." Onxy sat in a lawn chair watching the guys, drinking a mixed drink and working on his tan. "One I'm not that strong, and two it's against my code."

After parking the van and taking my bags out, I see ahead that the guys were fighting again. "Come on, again? Maybe they need to just get it out their system... whatever, I am definitely not getting into it." Kayla walked passed the guys as they wrestled and bad mouthed each other. "Boys will always be boys..." she smirked as she walked towards the empty camping spot. She placed her bags down, started to unpack and set it up her tent. As she finished setting up her tent, she decided to take a little breather and took out her sketchbook to draw. Kayla was going to Cornell for Art and Designing, it was an inspiring passion of hers for most of her life. She always relied on her art or her music to soothe; but it was always very difficult for her to express her feelings through her words. Many of her paintings were recognized by her peers and teachers and eventually; she recieved a scholarship to succeed and become a graphic artist. As her friends fought and argued, she was reminded of her broken home and he reason why she decided to actualy join this trip.

Her parents were always busy, quick to anger, and fought themselves constantly. Alone and unable to confront her problems with her own parents, due to their problems with each other, she always deviated any conflict with them and acted that nothing was bothering her, when in truth... she was hurting immensely. "This trip was supposed to be better than it was at home... I could've just locked myself in my basement than to be here watching everyone go their own separate ways, cursing and arguing. I hope things are different when we get to Miami..." she whispered silently to herself as she put her earbuds in to listen to her favorite band Deftones.

Reactions: Kingmaker747
(Im doing this on my phone. I'll make it colorful and easy to read later.)

Caroline walked sown the road. After seeing the van fly by she decided to visit the underside of the bridge. It was there where she sat down and cried. I fucked it all up. My friends. My life. Everything. Caroline cried until her eyes turned to deserts, her cheeks the oasis.

Caroline looked at the top of the bridge. No ones around. I could do it. No. No. Stay strong. With another burst of tears Caroline wanted nothing more than to fly. But she took out the pills from her pocket.

She remembered the last time she saw her therapist, "I want to stop. This is going to fuck me up." Caroline said to her Therapist. "Im better now."

Caroline took a pill. It was the fear that drove her to do it. She didnt want to deal with the coke bottles of emotion she had stored. It was her escape from the things that scared her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy raised his fist and took up his fighting stance. Urban was taller then him, but boy was still a bit broader by the shoulder and chest. He circled around Urban, waiting for the other to punch first. It was more fun that way. It would mean that he never started the fight, always someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.