Road Trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Urban looks out for Kayla, making a cut-throat motion before glancing back at Boy. "I'm tryna get into a good college. And I don't want lung cancer... But I am in the mood for some brandy. If anyone has it..." He frowns, flipping his hat over his eye. "And don't call my ciggy nail polish remover."

Under the brim of the hat, he smirks slightly at Kayla. "Be on my side here, K."

Reactions: AnnaBelle <3
"Am I good person doing bad things? Or a bad person doing good things?" Caroline looked at him with a straight face, not even a second later a smile broke out on her face. "Just messing with you man."

Caroline followed him. What kind of present? In Colorado? Weird place, "We probably won't stop by Colorado though. If Boy is any smart we will take the border highway. Faster that way." Caroline thought for a moment. "Maybe not. There's a lot of cops on that the Highway. What's waiting for you in Colorado? Family?"

"Okay.. I guess I could try it and see. One little drink wont hurt me.. I hope not, would it?" she said to Boy optimistically. I'm not driving... so you better sober up before the others get here!" Kayla squinted at him and looked annoyed as she blushed from Boy's comment.

Urban takes out his phone, quickly texting both Onyx and Caroline to "get ur saggy asses over here everyone else is drunk im acutally sober for once hlep"

Reactions: Kingmaker747
"Wait! What the heck? I didnt even drink alot Urban, your so mean!" Kayla yelled as she threw a crumbled paper at his head.

"Wow, K, I'm aghast. That hurt a bit." Urban's phone drops in his lap as he tosses the paper back at her. "You are drinking, after all. And I don't feel like driving."

"You hurt me first, when you said I was a drunk... you know that's not me. I don't want to drive either... it's not even my van!" She said annoyed and upset as she smacked the paper away.

The Latino boy raises his hands in surrender. "Sorry, babe. Don't get pissy. I never said you were a drunk, I said you were drunk. There's difference, K." Urban's expression softens as he re-crumbles the paper between his fingers. "Please don't be mad."

"Ugh.. whatever Urban..." she sighed looking out the window, trying to avoid anymore confrontation with him. She pulled up her journal and began writing. Kayla never was the one to arguing, she always felt the need to be more expressive in her journal then with others.

"Most of them... I was friends with in elementary, but it seems that in high-school things turned out to be very different. This trip will either get bad or good... I hope it gets good without getting teased. I used to like Urban.. but now it just seems like he's changed a lot. Where is his compassion. ..? I cant wait to start college and a new life. ."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Dude, you just said the same thing." Boy grownd from his spot, lighting his third cigaret of the afternoon. He got up, half wobbly on his feet and crawled over the front seat so that he was next to his friend and hugged him. "Where the hell are the other's if they don't hurry then we leave. Go text them." He said to Urban and turned to Kayla. "Think you can spend a whole trip with just me and Mr. Nailpolish smoker?" He asked her with a wink. He would leave though, he was sick and tired of waiting on everyone.

(@Barnaby Jones @Tear Gas and Anthrax @justice hunt @Adira if you guys don't hurry back to the van then we'll leave you guys behind..)

(sorry just got on.)

"For the sake of explaining the long reason I need to stop," Onxy started as he walked back to Boy's van, "is we will need a grass refill and I got a guy that grows hydro." He unwrapped a Black and Mild, lighting it. "Unless we stop in Texas, I got a guy there too." Onxy just walked smoking.

When he got to the van, Onxy found his way to the back seat, "Mine just saying, also I may drink a wee bit, so if I yell pull over then do it so I can puke." He smiled getting the bag of hash out and breaking up a nugget.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I-I think I could last a trip with you and Urban.. well, I think so.." she said calmly to Boy as she looked back down to her journal. "Where's Caroline? I thought she was with you Onyx?" Kayla asked softly looking up at him. "I cant wait to just get on the road and start this trip already..." she said under her breath quietly.

(sorry wasn't getting alerts till you told me)

Jayson climbed to the back seat next to Onyx, "Can't wait to party!" He went into his back pocket and took out a pack of menthols, He put the cigarette between his lips and lighted the cigarette with the lighter

Urban sighs softly, nudging Kayla's shoulder with his foot. "I'm sorry, K. I'm drunker than you are... Say you're not mad?" The boy then smirks at Boy, wrapping one arm around him and ruffling his hair. "I thought you hated me, Walking Lung Cancer." He reaches his other arm out to Onyx and Jayson, yelling, "My main men! How long has it been, two, three days, aye?"

(So sorry! My alerts haven't been working!)

Katrina turned the engine off as she flopped back onto the seat of her car. Her back felt stiff, probably from last night, but Kat liked to think that it was from the perfect posture she kept at all times while driving. Driving gave her so much aniexty it drove her crazy. She gave one last sigh as she grabbed her purse and dug around in it until she found a pack of cigarettes and an old lighter. She placed the cigarette lightly between her teeth and lit it. With a long drag she let out her breath of smoke and sighed "Let's do this". She reached over for her two bags and got out of her car. With a slam of the door and the sound of her car locking she closed the distance between her and the others. Her lips, coated in whatever was left of her dark red lipstick, wrapped around the freshly lit cigarette as she walked towards the van. Her raven black hair fell in waves that cascaded down her back as she ran her fingers through her ratted hair. Her sunglasses covered her blood shot eyes and she looked down at her high wasted shorts and her white lace top. As she looked back up and at the van she could see everyone looked like they were ready to go. "Hey bitches! The party has arrived!" She said with a smile. "Now where do I put my stuff?" She asked with a smile as she took another breath in and let out the smoke again.

Urban guffaws, tossing his old hat onto Kat's head, grinning. "The party has arrived. How's my girl?"

Katrina reached for her sun glasses and pulled them down her nose so her blue eyes were visible and gave the boy a wink. "You know it hun" She said with a laugh. She caught the hat and fixed it on her head giving a few model poses. "How do I look?" She asked with a smile and a chuckle. She threw her bag into the back seat of the hippie looking van and smiled as she pulled off her sunglasses and placed them though the bet loop of her shorts. "Sorry I'm so late. Traffic was killer today" She said in between her puffs of smoke.

Urban rolls his eyes at his long-time friend good-naturedly. Putting on his girliest voice, he trills, "You looked faboo, honey, now come sit by your brotha." Scooting over, he makes room for her between himself and Kayla. "And sure, bad traffic. Traffic was easy about half-an-hour ago, amirite, Boy?"

Katrina giggled and took a seat on her friends lap. "Oh Urban, silly boy thinking I'd sit anywhere but your lap." Katrina said with a laugh. She was a party girl that was for sure but she and Urban went way back and she felt comfortable enough to wrap her arms around his neck with a good natured flirty wink. "I'm just kidding" She said as she released his neck and slid next to him and Kayla. "Hey there Kay" She said with a slight wave to the other girl and another drag from her almost gone cigarette. "I'll have you know that it was busy today" She said, flicking Urban in the head. "Was I the last one?" She asked as she took a look around at the group.

"Hey Katrina , long time no see!! I was hoping I wasn't the only girl on this trip.." she said in relief as she put her journal back into her bag. "We were waiting for Carolina but I don't know if she's coming or not..." Kayla said softly looking out her window as she adjusted her nose ring blowing the cigarette smoke from her face. "We gotta let some air in here..." she said as she opened one of the middle windows. "Man, I cant wait to get to Texas...Louisiana... even Florida!!! I want to get to school already!!"she said happily and excited as she looked at everyone in the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.