Road Trip!

Ikki looks over to Wind and whispers "You sure you are okay?" Looks up and says to Takeo "We should stop in Chicago on the way."
(i dont know if you already said where they lived, so if I have my geography wrong and Chicago isnt on the way, let me know.)

"Yeah Im fine" she smiles at him think its cute of him to care till he said Chicago"Oh Gods" she put her head on her stomice another big city great.

((We can make them from Ohio, that way they would be able to pass Chicago XD... yes I did look at a map.))
Takeo thinks for a minute, "Chicago is pretty big though. You think she could handle it?" he stops the car again and looks at Wind when she holds her stomach. He was getting irrated, "Ok then what place ISNT big for you?"

"Hm... You are right. Maybe that will be a bad idea." He glares at him "Calm down, Takeo."

"Its ok you guys I have to go to New York soon anyways. need to break the fear sooner then later?" she whispers to herself "Did i say it wrong"

He looks at Ikki with a calm expression, he was good at covering his emotions, "I am calm. I dont know why you think I wasnt." he pauses and thinks.
"Virginia Beach is pretty small..."

i want to go to cailforna" she still not saying it right. "come on lets go" she kicks Tacos sit as if she was a little kid again

"Alright, then. Chicago it is." He pulls his book out of his pocket and opens it back to his page.

Takeo growls at her, "Dont you kick me butt muncher!" ((XD))

Ikki looks up from his book momentarily before going back to it.

Takeo realized what he said and laughed as well. He hasnt said that since he was little. He started driving again.

Wind looked over Ikki shoulder and ask "what book this time Ikki?" she away notice the book

~A few hours later~
Takeo stops in front of a fancy hotle in Chicago.
"This place will do." he says as he takes off his seat bealt.

Ikki had long since fallen asleep with his head against the window. He wakes up. "Huh?"

"We are in Chicago guys."

"Woo!" He gets out of the car, eager to stretch his legs.

Takeo gets out and stretches his legs and arms.

«wow wait for me you guys XD»

Wind eyes flird open when she felt someone move. she looks around not sure where she is thensee the hotile "whyisthere a fancy hotile"