Road Trip!

Takeo turned his attention to Larka, he smirks, "Hey! Dont blame me. Wind was keeping us waiting.

"Kiss my Ass TaKo." then yelled "Lurka" Wind comes runningout oftoped and runs to her and giveg forgeting about her outfit. "the boys are been jurks" she liked Lurka were great friends. she helps with her bag then notice her hair. "what happend to your hair you look amazing"

«dont mind do you that were great frineds?»

Takeo rolls his eyes, "Come on! We still have to get Ikki!"

" Ikki is coming? shiiit lets go! " He taps the side of the car which normally symbolizes lets hurry up and go.

«sorry love for controling you charater little»

"Were comeing Ass holes" she hossed both girls got in the back Wind in the middle for Ikki so he can sit. se yelles "drive stupids" she smiles then realzzed whos about to sit next to her.

"Shut up Moron. Remeber who is driving." he steps on the gas pedal and drives off. 5 minutes later they make it to Ikki's house.

"Yo im no dumb ass like you thouth" she hissed at him then shuts up for the rest of the ride

Ikki looks up from his book to see the car stopping in front of his house. He marks his page and stands up to walk over. "Took you long enough"

Wind didnt say anything but she smiled at him then loked backdown to her heands which she was fidleing with. she tried to stop itnbut couldnt

"Hey dont blame me." he eyes the two girls, "Blame these two."

He puts his things in the trunk and climbs into the seat next to Wind. "I'm wasn't blaming you." He adjusts his hat and sits back.

Wind blushed a little "Hey back off" she yelled then put her head down. she just wanted to die right there an then. she wanted to cover herself

Takeo clasp his hands together, "Ok! Enough of this sqwabbling! Where shall we go to first?"

The beach?" Wind said loudly she wanted to smell the oacn again. she notice she yelled it and when back in her 'I am a shame of myself' poster and blushed deep red

Ikki shrugs. "I'm good for wherever you guys want to go. " He looks at Wind and smiles "Hey"

"Ok! Beach it is!" he steps on the pedal and starts driving.

she looks at him and smiles back blushing a little "h-hey" 'god whats wrong with me i cando this im a girl and girls are strong. righy?' she sighed and looked away from him

"Sounds good, Takeo." He looks back at wind. "Uh... you alright?"

"Y-Yeah just a little hot" she said blushing more and looks compleatly away from him and out the window.