Road Trip!

He woke up from leaning out the window and looked at his friends out the car, he rolled out the car smiling and stretching.

Takeo bends down to look at his friends who are still in the car. He looks at Wind.
"Would you rather stay in a crappy hotel? Besides, don't you remember my parents are pretty rich... they wanted us to stay in some place nice."
Takeo definatly wasnt spoiled, in fact he hated that his parents think that they can buy his love... but what can he do about it?

"Because we have stopped. We've arrived in Chicago." He stretches and yawns. He grabs his stomach and looks around "perhaps I should go look for a place to get food."

"Ok nice i feel sick and hungey too is that a good thing?" Wind looks at everyone with a small smile

"Lets get hotel rooms first."

He nods. "Alright, then." He looks at wind and shrugs "It isn't bad, I dont think."

Takeo grabs his stuff out of the trunk.

Ikki grabs his case and pulls it out. "Lets hurry up. I haven't eaten in three hours. I'll buy dinner"

In smiled At ikki then pulls ou her suit case wich. was light. she was scared and hid behind Ikki most of the time when they walked in

Takeo moves so she can get her stuff, then he looks at Ikki, "You sure?"

"Yeah. I got it." He says nothing about Wind hiding behind him.

"i so look out of place here" she mutters. she gose into her suit case and pulls out sunglass and puts it on so she can hid her eyes

"Alright then." he heads torwards the hotel.

"If you look out of place, then so do I" He adjusts his hat again

well your not the one half neaked if you have no noitce" she sighs and walks with Ikki scared as hell

she grars at him and notice people looking "I think nows a good time for me to head back" she said with a smile turning around and just bummping into someone and falling back on to her butt "Ow"

Takeo stops and looks at her. "You ok?"

the guy looks at he in discuse and walks away she just igro it an says "Yeah but my butt no" she tried to mack a joke out of this

Ikki stops to help her up. "You might want to watch where you walk, Wind."