Road Trip!

she lets him helps her up "Yes mother" she said with a small smile then dust her self off.

He smiles a bit "Oh, hush." He stands against the wall and waits for Kateo to get the room.

"Oh you can kiss my ass at the same time" she coverd her mouth. 'did I just say that to Ikki' she said in her head

Larka runs inside. "Thanks for waiting for me. It's not like I'm important or anything."

Ikki just shrugs. "You guys were taking your time. Its not like we would have gone to the room without you guys

He walks in behind larka sighing and putting his arm on her shoulder using her as support " Yeah were moving slow because...we special...Right Larka " He said as he stood up by himself again

"Sorry guys" Wind giggled still waiting for Tako to move his butt on geting the rooms

Ikki gets bored and takes out his smartphone to look for a nearby diner or restaurant

What are you doing" Wind says from his side she was sniky coming up next to him. she then takes his pjone holding it far away from him al though he was taller thwn her. she reads it and smiles "im hungey too lets go"

Takes his phone back. "Takeo said to wait until we drop our stuff in the room." He starts looking to see what messages he got while sleeping

She took his phone again with an evil smile "But im hungery now mommy" she was countine the joke from before

He reaches for his phone. His british accent comes out slightly. A tell tale sign of him getting irritated. "Not now, deary. Momma is working." He smiles a bit and takes the phone back. He looks at Larka and shrugs.

No fun" pouts a little but tn smiles "your brithish accent is cute by the way" she saidl leaning closer to hom so no ne could hear what she said

His face reddens slightly and he clears his throat. "So I've been told"

"Sure" she giggles "why the red face" she said in japens so he didnt know saying

With his little understanding of japanese, he asks "Why the what?"