Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Takeo is still driving, he tunes Ikki and Wind out. He didnt want to he there digusting puppy love talk. Takeo began thinking which beach to go to. He knew this, he wanted to be somewhere far away.

"...how can she be hot...she's barley wearing clothes " He chuckled to himself and looked back at wind saying " Dont worry Wind if you just stay happy then i wont have to bother you all the time " He sticks his tounge out at her and then looks out the window and said " Anyway Ikki how are you? "

she punched him hard on the sholder at what he said. "shut up and leave me alone" she hissed then looked back out e winddow

" Ow! your brutal...man we used to be friends but now your just mean to me " He laughed again running his hand through his hair.

"We are going to California." Takeo blurted out.

Wind fake laughed then lstoped to look at Taco"Hun? did you say California or am i just hearing things"

"No Wind, you are not hearing things." he doesnt keep his eyes off the road.

"Im doing alright. How are things going with you?" He looks slightly surprised when Takeo says california "California it is, I guess"

(sorry I keep vanishing. My sister and her friend are hogging the bandwidth, so I keep getting booted from the connection)

"Omg pull over im goingo be sick" Wind said puting her heand on her mouth. realy about to be sick going to a big place like California makes her stomice turn and make her felt sick

«its ok love»

Takeo stomps on the breaks, "Ok go throw up. Not in my car though!"

She climbs oufrom Ikkis side and runs to a tree and trows up. scared as she is now she wonder how bad it will be when they get there

Ikki walks over to wind and stands by her with a hand on her back. "Are you okay?"

Takeo grumbles to himself. He completly forgot she doesnt like big places. Great, now where should we go?

she noddesd "yeah" she slowly stand up strat "lets go to Callfrnia" she didnt say the p didnt care. she smiles at Ikki "Thanks" s sta to walkingo the car "lets go" she sighs "and i need mint badly"

He hand her mint gum, "Here. Are you sure you wanna go to California? We could go to Flordia or something."

He gets back into the car. "Florida is just as big as California."

she takes from both ofhe guy she has the mint now and the other gum later "Yeah just dont call it you know what and anywas i heard there beachs are amazing and th have this port with a faraswheel"

Takeo shrugs "Alright if you say so." he steps on the pedal again and starts driving.