Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He sat down at a bar seat next to some blonde girls and was about to spit his game, the girls laughed at his jokes and he spoke a bit russian to them and that only antagonized them to like him more. He wasnt going to really do anything with them but he did enjoy the attention of the women.

((The fuck you guys? XD))
Takeo sighs, he wasnt hungry. So he just grabbed his things and entered in his hotel room.

(You were taking too long :3 I am on pretty much all day because I haven't got shit to do)

Takeo's phone goes off, he reads the text message.
He textes back, "I am in my hotel room."

"Naw not really I am just going to chill. Possibly go swimming. See you later."

"Alright. Come down if you change your mind. I'll let you know when we get back since you have the room keys."

"Alright." he puts his phone away and put on his swimming trunks.

Wind looks around the dining place then sits near the bar as well but away from the girls and she thinks maby on of her frind.

He takes down a drink and walks out the bar area and then leaves the restaurant he begins walking back towards the hotel when he bumps into some guy the guy shouts at him and keeps walking. He keeps his hands in his pockets and the notices the man began shoving some girl in the alleyway, He wasnt going to do anything but something changed his mind. He turned around and walked into the alley were she was held at gun the man turned around and aimed the gun at Marko and marko's heart skipped a beat. But he slowly began to calm down, He took a step forward and said " lets just calm dow-" He was interuppted by the sound of gun fire. He immediatly began to feel warm. But instead of him dropping the man with the gun dropped to the floor, always keep your pistol on you Marko always. He said to himself as he slid the pistol back into the side of his waist, He walked over to the women and picked her up off the floor and said. " Go home...say nothing of this " He picked up his phone and called the cops explaining the situation. He stood there until the cops came and he nodded at them and he told them the story, He then was let free. It was all a lie he told them that the man struggled with marko and marko took his gun and shot him in the leg. Marko didnt want to lose his weapon in chicago, As he began making his way back to the hotel again he started running. He made it back and was rushing to find Takeo.

Wind didnt hear him she was daydreaming and thinking about new york

Takeo went downstairs to the swimming pool.

Wind then looks around and jumps out of her sit when she sees Ikki

well yes you did dumb ass" she mutters ounder her breath then smiles at him geting up

He grins and laughs a bit. "Sorry for scaring you. I didnt realize I was THAT ugly." He sticks his tongue out at you.