Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
why omg whats that on your face" she leans in and then says "Ooh never mind its just your face" she smirks and sticks her tongue back then asked the bartander to get her a bloody marry and hold out the blood and the baryander smirked at hr joke.

He just gets water and jokingly punches her shoulder lightly.

she fekes cry when he puchs her covering her face as well. "your so mean to me Ikki"

Takeo sees a cute blonde girl in the pool and smirks.

Thats when he bursted into the pool area stumbling a bit and trying to catch his breath he then saw takeo and rushed over to him, He leaned down trying to catch his breath and said " Dude...dude you wont belie- believe what happened! " He fell to his knees still trying to catch his breath

Takeo looks at him and gets out of the pool, "What is going on man?"

" oka- okay..*gasp* i was walking back from the bar place and then this guy bumped into me right so i shrugged it off until i noticed him pushing a lady into the alley right! so i went over there and i was trying to stick up for her and he pointed a gun at me...and so...i...i shot him...i shot him with my gun....Takeo...the cops dont know i have a gun so i think im good but...uhm can i have my room key so i can go shower..i feel...sick.." He ran his hand through his hair his eyes seeming to shake a bit as to show his stress.

Takeo looks at him calmly. He hands him his key, "Here you go man."

he took the key and shook his head standing up and began rushing again, he ran up the staircase instead of taking the elevator. Even though it was a long climb it help calm him down, He opened his door and rushed inside his stuff on his bed were the bellhop left it. He then walked into the shower area and turned it on taking his clothes off, he climbed in and sat on the floor letting the water hit his head.

Takeo sighs and heads to his room. He shuts the door and calls Ikki.

Ikki feels his phone buzz and answers it after checking who it is "What's up, Takeo?"

"Wind, you've faked crying at me enough times for me to know when you are faking."

she sighs and stops crying "Fine be an ass" s steals the phone and says "Tako takko Ikki lie you big time he gay be warned" she laughs she drank to much

"Guys, get at the hotel. NOW!" his voice sounded very serious.

Yes Sir you can kick my ass atthe same time if you want" she laughs super drunk

Takeo sighs and ends the call.

rudey man" she giggles and looks at Ikki "Why is the sun going down and the moon coming up" she takes a sip of whats left of her drink

he ran his hand through his hair as the water hit his bare body, he shook his head as he thought to himself letting a small sigh escape his mouth.