Road Trip!

"nothing nothing just talking to myself" her smile widen "I still hungery Ahhhh" she whines

He sighs and locks his phone, putting it back in his pocket. "Lets go find something."

to do or eat?" she asked knowingthe awaner just wanting to anoye theshit out of im

He yawns "Both, I guess. I wonder if this is near Millennium Park" He pulls out his phone again

she steals it again and looks it up herself "im bored sean" she pess enter but she didnt realy tipy that

He takes it back again. His british accent returning. "Stop it"

"Why should I and make me" she stick her tounge out at him then out of the blue kissed him on the cheek. she blushed lightly after she did

" mmm " His russian accent thickened as he began making fun of the two love birds " Love is like a flower da? " He opens his arms wide " Just like Ikki and his red face " He says as he makes his way up to him putting his hand on his shoulder and looks at Wind " Love is in the air " He began to sing with his actually very good voice. He spun around like he was facing a crowd " La la la! " Some girls walked by laughing a bit and he pointed at them and winked.

"come on lets go" she faced away from him tring to hid the fact she blushing

The color in his face deepens and he looks back at his phone.

" fuck im hungry who else is hungry? da? " He claps his hand as he adjusts his voice and tries to hide the accent again " Yup "

Larka glares at the girls and they stop laughing. She quickly smiles also trying to hide the fact she's blushing. "I'm hungry too. Where are we going. I'm bored. I'm tired. Ugh!"

"we were just going to get food." He looks at Larka. "I don't know if you noticed, but you complain alot too."

Larka yawns. "Yeah. I knew that. I just wanted to see if that would annoy you."

i complain much more im just to bored hungery and tired to give a shit rigth npw" she sighs

"Well, my accent came out a while ago. You are just making it stay longer, Larka."
He finds a diner on the street corner. "Dinner is on me."

"Hallalola is that how you say it?" she said to tham. she didnt care she wanted food now

" Food...yes " He looks at the girls and frowns wondering why they stopped smiling