Road Trip!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"Come on, Wind. Takeo needs us to come back to the hotel" He jumps out of his seat. "Let's go."

Takeo waits.

Ok" s gets out of the set just to fll on the floor lauhing. "look Ikki i see stars" (note to self never give yhis girl a drink with alohol in it)

Ikki sighs and picks her up and carries her. "Girl can't hold her liquor" He carries her down the street to the hotel and calls Takeo

Takeo answers his phone, "I swear to god wind.." he says thinking its Wind.

He ignores her and talks into the phone. "We are here. Wind can't hold her liquor. help me out here. I can't do much while carrying her."

one two three count with me" s looks at Ikki "I love you" she kiss him full flage on the lipes

((Omg XD))
"Alright. I will be down shortly."

" Whats wrong Marko? afraid of me again? " He looks around the shower like someone was talking, Marko had a bad history of violence when he was younger and he had a split persona. " Its you again Okram go away! " " What are you so afraid of Marko? you've done that before " " No..i wont be you again! " He said as he sat in the corner of the shower shaking. He new he shouldn't of gone on a trip he new being away from home could possibly trigger this but...no i wont ruin it for anyone else.

Takeo comes out to the front of the building and spots the scene. He smirks.
"Ikki. I am surprised at you. Taking advantage of a drunk woman." he chuckles.

Ikki puts her down on her feet and leans her against a wall. "Shut up, Takeo. That was all her." 'and probably just the liquor talking' He thinks.

she pulls him closer to her into a big hug "He mine" she pouts at Tako

"Congradulations." he says simply, "I could care less now come on."

"Lets just get her to her room" He says, leading her to where Takeo is going

Takeo leads them to his room.

He follows, leading Wind by the arm so she does not wander off.