• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Road Trip! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my turn yeah?

I'll be able to get one written somewhere around six so if this is a bit too long I guess lower me a spot on the posting order~

@Rufiya

That it is, darling~ :3 Can't wait to see what you've got, everyone so far looks amazing!

I agree. Haha.

I'll make sure my post will be up to par and everything and actually I might be able to post around five thirtyish.

@Judge Revan

Don't say that! Your post....will aaaactually be helping my post out significantly. >___________> So trust me, it was very good! :D

@Judge Revan

Because what's fun without a little suspense? :3

It will have a lot to do with Matt's daddy, tho. It'll be fun, I promise.

@Judge Revan

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Just as planned.

Posted~

Now going to quickly edit my relationships before anybody noticed (I just wanted to post real quick so I'll stop stalling the roleplay >u>)

@Judge Revan

lol it's alright. Zach has a loooot of issues to work out, and that...likely won't be the first meltdown he'll have during this thread.

I felt really bad too! Naureen will want to help him after she gets to know Zach.

Nyahaha, so excited. x3

And poor Zach! Aaah I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything would be okay! Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back