Road Trip! [Closed]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my turn yeah?

I'll be able to get one written somewhere around six so if this is a bit too long I guess lower me a spot on the posting order~

@Rufiya

That it is, darling~ :3 Can't wait to see what you've got, everyone so far looks amazing!

I agree. Haha.

I'll make sure my post will be up to par and everything and actually I might be able to post around five thirtyish.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
What? Naaah you guys' posts are awesome! :D

@Judge Revan

Don't say that! Your post....will aaaactually be helping my post out significantly. >___________> So trust me, it was very good! :D

@Judge Revan

Because what's fun without a little suspense? :3

It will have a lot to do with Matt's daddy, tho. It'll be fun, I promise.

@Judge Revan

Mr-Burns-Saying-Excellent.gif

Just as planned.

Reactions: 2 people
Posted~

Now going to quickly edit my relationships before anybody noticed (I just wanted to post real quick so I'll stop stalling the roleplay >u>)

@Judge Revan

lol it's alright. Zach has a loooot of issues to work out, and that...likely won't be the first meltdown he'll have during this thread.

I felt really bad too! Naureen will want to help him after she gets to know Zach.

Nyahaha, so excited. x3

And poor Zach! Aaah I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything would be okay! Dx

Status
Not open for further replies.