Road Trip! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to join before you all start? I can/will start working on something right now~ :)

Anybody know how I can make Marley have met all of them? My brain hardly works in the morning >.>

Well Marley could be the musician that Alyss found to provide music for one of her Runway projects. ^^

And then you could put that you met everyone else (except Zach cause they share the same major) through Alyss.

@boogified

And sure thing! :3

Name: Crissy Hutch
Appearance:
w_o_w__by_bellavardamir-d76wbu2.jpg

Orientation: Lesbian
Allergies: Lactose intolerant
Major: Teaching
Personality: Crissy is fun and curious, very outgoing, and always moving. She's always got some project or new interest she's pursuing. She loves people and new things, and is always friendly and willing to help anyone in need.
Pet Peeve: People being assholes and negativity in general.
Brief Bio: Crissy has a pretty average, but fun life straight through high school. She always knew what she wanted and how to get it. At least, it seemed that way. She was always trying something new, even touched on drugs for a bit, but after a close call with a car accident, she stopped. Once she moved out, she wandered from city to city for a bit, trying to find a place she like adequately, and that was how she ended up at Faire U.
Relationships: Crissy has met everyone through her wanderings (she likes to wander around town and campus and talk with people).
Secret: She has mild grapheme synesthesia.
Dream: To make the world a better place; to be a positive influence in someone's life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrightie. ^^

@boogified
We're starting so if you want to join before the characters get into Matt's car, I suggest you do so now. ^^
@Indecisive Squirrel
We're starting so you can post when you finish your character sheet.

@The Creator
@Judge Revan
@SilverKiramoto
@Kronas17
@Rufiya
Once the character get into Matt's car/van/truck, the rp will be closed and nobody else can join.
For everyone who has not properly filled in their relationship section, do so as soon as possible. Don't post on the IC if it isn't complete.
We are starting, but first; There will be a post order. As the GM I will go first. Who wants after me and so on?

I don't mind going second or third

I'll edit in what you suggested Tazelworm when I get to a computer.

As for posting order I'm good anywhere really. o3o

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Morning__s_cigarette_by_xDarQax.jpg

Name: Odette Lafleur

Orientation: Straight

Major: Business, minor in Culinary Arts

Personality: Odette has never been a particularly shy person; she feels at home with a crowd. Her passions include to talking, shopping, daydreaming, and goats. Curteosy of nicotine withdrawl, she can have a bit of a temper, however her bark is usually much worse than her bite. Nonetheless, irritating this french drama queen would never be a good idea. Unfortunately that is an easy task to accomplish.

Pet Peeve: Others nagging about her smoking

Brief Bio: Odette was born and raised in France by her Mamé but moved to America after Mamé's death to live with distant relatives. Talk about a culture shock! She came to America without knowing a word of English, and still managed to graduate highschool with a 4.6 GPA. While her work ethic is strong, Odette has a difficult time trying to truly relax and focus on herself.

Relationships: While she may not be on the best of terms with everyone, Odette feels she has a good relationship. Mostly she has met the others through study groups, but has grown to have romantic intentions towards Matt after meeting him at the gym.

Secret: Odette has horrible anxiety and panic attacks when she feels out of control, and has been known to abuse pharmeceuticals for such reasons.

Dream: To open a french bakery in honour of her Mamé.. and to eventually quit smoking.

@The Red Tazelwurm
I apologize for being so slow, and I know you already started buttttt... I figured I'd post a rough skele as quickly as possible in hopes of making it in time. Please let me know if I'm too late!

I updated Matt's profile to reflect the new characters to the roster, and even fleshed him out a bit.

@boogified

Accepted. ^^ You will be after SilverKiramoto in the posting order.
Also do you mean Mère (mother) or maman (mom)?

I updated Matt's profile to reflect the new characters to the roster, and even fleshed him out a bit.

Wow awesome! And thank you for being one of the only ones to actually fill out the relationship section properly.

Reactions: 2 people
I have updated my CS! I hope that everyone is fine with what I wrote. If not let me and I'll edit it. :sunglasses:

It's cool. ^^ But just letting you know, Alyss is not a model, she's a fashion designer. She finds models to show off her clothes, she doesn't model her own designs. :)

I'm actually enjoying this rp very much already. I normally avoid slice of life and modern rps like they're bad juju.

Status
Not open for further replies.