Road Trip! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy butts, sorry I wrote so much., and that I took so long to reply. School and work got in the way today.

YAY! Let's go go go!

Haha, it's okay. Getting slapped with inspiration and writing long posts are good things!

@boogified

Yea, your post was great! Though Zach isn't too keen on Odette's proximity lol

@Indecisive Squirrel and @The Creator

He will appreciate hugs and assistance....eeeeventually. Right now he's still considering the option of bolting like a startled deer.

Naureen doesn't get too close to many people so it will take her a bit or something drastic to happen before she hugs him.

Awesome awesome guys! I'll be posting when I get home from school. :3

Whoo! Sorry for the delay guys! I got distracted with tv and food, but I posted! :3

Reactions: 2 people
I will post shortly when I get back home

Ooh!! I am in love with that song. It's absolutely perfect! c:

Is there anymore space? I want to make a completely annoying and outgoing character for this road trip but if there is no more space that's fine :(

We've pretty much already gotten this rp under way, so. My word isn't final though, it's really up to the GM.

Is there anymore space? I want to make a completely annoying and outgoing character for this road trip but if there is no more space that's fine :(

Hmm well, everyone is already in Matt's van, but if you wanna make the character that went along (without the main groups knowledge) then have at it. ^^ It would make for a good conflict if some of the main group didn't really like your character. But that's really up to you.

Either way if you decide to join, your character needs to have followed Matt's van or meets up with the group in the first state that they visit. (which we have yet to decide. O.o

@Kronas17
@Judge Revan
@The Creator
@Indecisive Squirrel
@Rufiya
@SilverKiramoto
@boogified
In regards to choosing the state;

Up
(New York)

or

Down
(Maryland)

@The Red Tazelwurm Oh I get it. I gotta be an outgoing and annoying guy who is a butthole and chooses to tag along anyways. This will be fun hehe.

phil-davis-mma-fight_zps7c396c6d.jpg

Name:
Derrick Williams

Orientation:
Heterosexual

Allergies:
His eyes tend to water in very cold and windy climates.

Major: Medicine

Personality:
Derrick can honestly be an ass at times. He doesn't really have remorse for most of the things he does unless it is inexplicably awful. Outgoing and is one of the most talkative people ever which also makes him slightly annoying. Tends to but into conversations and makes other peoples business into his own.

Pet Peeve:
People chewing with their mouth open.

Brief Bio:​
Derrick was a kid who was bullied for most of his high school life. He attended private school because his father was a practitioner of medicine, earning their family enough money to live in a large home and get him into a good school. During his freshman and sophomore years of high school he was bullied because of his scrawny size, especially when he played as a wide receiver for his high school's football team. Derrick never got any playing time while the games were going on in the season, and he had no idea why he stuck with the sport either.

During the summer in his transition to junior year he decided to take his physique and health seriously, eating many meals a day and working out non stop. He wanted to better himself and get back at the others in high school who told him he was nothing during his first two years. In his junior and senior years he was significantly larger, gaining the attention of those who shut him out before. They tried to befriend him but Derrick disregarded them, going as far as beating one of them up for the things he said during the freshman and sophomore years. His parents, trying to find an outlet for his rage and misunderstanding, enrolled him in and MMA class. Derrick enjoyed the classes and meetings very much, idolizing the thought of being people up as a hobby. But Derricks nature never changed. He stayed pent up and rude even in his enrollment into FU, but the real truth is that he does not know how to express himself.

Relationships:
Viewed as annoying by almost all of the group.

Secret:
Although he can be impulsive, Derrick wants to become good friends with most of those in his group. He does not want to leave college being known as the one who was always a jerk to others.

Dream: To become friends with those within the group and eventually find a way to better his behavior towards others. He also wants to progress far with medicine and become a doctor like his father.​

@UltimaCircuit

Love it!! You will go next in the posting order after boogified. :D I look forward to interacting with your character. :D

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I vote up for New York. Sounds like a fun start. :P And I for one like the way Derrik sounds lol

• Love
Also, a bit random, but I've...kiiiinda started a music video because I was super inspired by the song and characters? It'll be a bit of a long process because I'm drawing everything AND piecing it all together, but...yea. :D

Sounds pretty aweomse @SilverKiramoto so I'm looking forward to seeing! I also like the way Derrick sounds. @UltimaCircuit If he's in MMA, he'd probably have made use of the gym where Matt went to for boxing, so they could know each other as gym mates.

EDIT: I don't mind where we go either way. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.