Road Trip! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just put how you know them and how you interacted. If you need examples look at my sheet or Judge Ravens'.

lol i know, can me and your character be closer the rest

Oh you meant my character? Sure, but can you define how they got so close?

Also guys I added a rule, so check it out. ^^

lol dosen't matter ill put how i am close to both of them

Kay cool, let's just see if we can get one more person, then I'll make the IC.

Gaaaah I'm excited to get started. lol Zach's personal view on relationships is just forever "I am neutral don't touch me I'mma go hide over here kthxbai"

I assume it still is. According to our lovely thread host, we need just another member to get things started.

Alright so after Rufiya and Squirrel post their characters we can start. ^^

I might be able to post my chara tonight if not itll be like tomorrow evening/afternoon. c:

Okay,

Oh and on the second post on this thread, I gave everyone archetypes if you don't mind. ^^

Reactions: 2 people
Character Sheet

Name:Marley Harts

Orientation: Straight

Allergies: N/A

Major: Music (Minor in Law)

Personality: Marley Harts is a funloving imp of a woman. She has a particular mischievous streak to her and definitely something of an inner rebel within her but she also has a very cutsie girly side to her that could be considered surprising. Marley may also be quite the party girl, she loves to sing, dance and even drink. But she's hardly loose as she takes love affairs and friendships rather seriously as well as the amounts of alcohol she has. Marley usually never dips below tipsy.

Pet Peeve: Marley hates having nothing to do, she has a strong distaste towards restrictions and higher authorities. She also hates her parents at times so she's rather touchy when it comes to people talking about family matters.

Brief Bio: Marley was always considered different - being the unusual child of a Russian businessman and a Filipina lawyer. She was that kid in middle school who dyed her hair light pink and peirced her lower lip by herself. She was also that kid who soared academically as well due to the hard studying regiments her strict parents kept her on in exchange for the individuality of an odd rebel look.

Growing up in highschool she was rather popular. She was rich, playful and rather talented with a guitar. The hole of the strained relationship with her parents were filled with multiple vices and despite her successful social life she seemed to be heading downwards. With alcohol and love in the equation it was an accidental pregnancy that pushed her parents over the edge. They forced her to abort her child and Marley was simply devastated. She couldn't believe herself or even look at those whom she hung out with. So she moved to Faire University miles away from her hometown in order to get away from all that.

Due to intense debates her parents reluctantly agreed to her majoring in music so long as she minored in law because as they would always say "that girl would never make it in that industry". Moving there allowed Marley to get back down to earth. She turned her cherry blossom hair into a more natural look and she removed all her abnormal piercings. And eventually she found friends who actually had a positive effect on her.

Relationships: Marley had first met Alyss as Marley was also disk jockeying on the side when the request for live music came. Marley had promptly agreed, spent some time with the girl while planning and soon became friends.

It was at a party which Marley had reluctantly agreed to come when she met the rest of the gang obviously awkward at first but later on adjusting and becoming a rather loyal unique member of the group.

She grew especially close with Alyss (as for obvious reasons) Zach (same major, more time together) and Matt (because they had some similar traits).

Secret: Had aborted her first child, reverts to her old toxic self if too much alcohol intake, she'd been cutting due to pressure from her parents prior to going to FU. Her personal acoustic "Delilah" is named after Marley's dead daughter.

Dream: Marley wants to be a singer - to be specific she wants to become a lead singer for an alt rock band. (Her voice is like Chrissy Constanza)

There. It's not exactly pretty or long but I'll fix all that when I get on a computer as I'm on a phone right now. Haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.