Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm Adam Jensen. Augmented Security Chief of Sarif Industries." He attempted to shake Grey Fox's hand.

But, the latter didn't even raise his hand.

"Nice to make your acquaintance....." Was all he said.

"So. Why was the old man going on about an Artifact?" Adam said.

But as if by luck or a deity listening. One of the civilians who had ran away did come back. This one seemed to be a being made out of fire.
"He was looking for the Soul Chamber...." The voice of the being sounded airy. "Soul Chamber? What is it exactly?" Adam said, crossing his arms. The fire elemental said. "Well, the purpose of it is to destroy the barrier keeping us trapped underneath here."

"So.....He wants to use it to destroy the barr-Oh......I think I have an idea of what he wants......If he creates a image where humans are cruel killing machines. And breaks the barrier, setting free beings that can use 'magic.' And said beings will want revenge. Meaning he wants to start a war." Adam concluded. It wasn't the most sound theory, but it was possible. He waited for Isis and Scooby's thoughts.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The man in the suit was waiting for them, but he had company. Instead of the zombie, it seemed to be a man with a gigantic sword.

Edward aimed the blunderbuss at the man in the suit.

Whom went. "Try your luck...."

'He wants to me shoot him. Which means he has something planned...' Edward thought to himself. Before he whispered to Sorena. "Be careful, he has something up his sleeve."

The man with the gigantic sword on his back remained quiet.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh well....He can be picked up later....Right now we need to track down the masked man and the boy.....As I can guess that has something to do with us being sent here to fix a problem."

The robot said. "Well, me and Snake noticed what appeared to be a submarine arriving before quickly taking off away from the island."

"Where did it go?" Vector said. To which the robot replied. "I can lead you to where we think it was heading."

"Does that sound like a plan?" Snake said to Steven and Vector. Vector nodded.

Scooby wasn't sure if he should introduce himself or keep to himself as he watched the other two introduce themselves.

He watched their interactions and decided what he would do.

" Ri, ri'm rcooby roo,"*1 he said to Grey with a smile on his face.

He was wondering the same thing and he looked around as he saw someone.

It seemed that someone had been listening in on their conversation and Scooby wasn't sure how to feel on this situation in the slightest either.\

The soul chamber. Whatever that was didn't sound good to the dog as he wasn't sure how to make of this situation. He had many different areas to consider wondering why there would be something to keep the others down here and why was that happening now.

"So.....He wants to use it to destroy the barr-Oh......I think I have an idea of what he wants......If he creates a image where humans are cruel killing machines. And breaks the barrier, setting free beings that can use 'magic.' And said beings will want revenge. Meaning he wants to start a war." Adam concluded. It wasn't the most sound theory, but it was possible. He waited for Isis and Scooby's thoughts.

Scooby looked around for a second as he paused and assessed what to make of it. He wasn't sure if the beings would want revenge or even there was humans who had appeared in the area at first as he would put it. " Rell, rhatever rit ris, rit roesn't round rood,"*2 he said. He knew that a war wouldn't be a good thing, but he wasn't sure what to make of it one way or another as it would seem too.

*1 Hi, I'm Scooby Doo

*2 Well, whatever it is, it doesn't sound good.

@The Outsider @CynderTheDragoness
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven noticed how quiet they were despite the fact that they were one party member down, but there was no changing that either. He knew they were there to fix a problem at the end of the day.

A submarine, that was how they were getting around and not making the obvious boat. It made sense to him and he wondered what the villain wanted.

Steven was happy that they could be lead to the location as it wasn't going to be easy to do by themselves either.

"Does that sound like a plan?" Snake said to Steven and Vector. Vector nodded.

" That sounds like a great plan," he said to them, as he was smiling happy to be back on track.

@The Outsider @Witchcraftiscience

Isis considered the options. "The Soul Chamber sounds pretty bad." She said. "Fairy Tail had dealt with a lot of pretty bad stuff. A lot of it had to do with the Black Wizard, Lord Zerif." She said. "Magic is magic. Some use it for good. Others use it for evil. Some view those who use magic as dangerous." She said.

"Maybe I've got a cew tricks up my sleeve." Sorena said, leveling a shotgun to her opponent. "Come and get it." She taunted.

The robot led the trio on a long path, but eventually, it stopped at what appeared to be a warehouse.

"This is where it was last seen heading towards." It said, before activating a cloak. Turning it completely invisible.

Snake turned to Vector and Steven. "So, you two trained in stealth?"

"I am." Vector said in a monotone voice. He wasn't bragging.

Snake turned to Steven. "You?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Where would this 'Soul Chamber' be located?" Adam asked.

The fire elemental finished with. "Well.....It's at the capital....But, anyone who isn't apart of the Royal Guard are not allowed to know where it is exactly.....Sorry, I wish I could help you more." He turned and walked towards the group of citizens.

"Does that look like a Capital to you?" Adam said as he pointed to what looked like a castle. Way, way on the other side of the gigantic cavern.

"Could take a few days or hours to reach that...." Gray Fox said. To which Adam replied. "If we want to prevent a possible war.....We'll have to deal with it." Before he started to walk down a path. Gray Fox following behind him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The man in the suit dashed forward, while the man with the sword charged with him.

Edward engaged the man in the suit once more. While the man with the sword went for Sorena.

Behind in the corridor, there was the quiet sounds of footsteps. But, with the battle going on. They went unheard.

Isis nodded. "Looks likeva capital to me." She said. "We could speed up our travel time if we had a vehicle of some kind."

Sorena pulled the trigger and reloaded in one swift motion. She was no stranger to a stronger opponent. After the sword guy tok a step back ftom the blast, Sorena reached for a sword of her own. She usually used the katana style blade to behead nests of vampires. She prefered it over the bulkier machete. She met sword guy with a clash of metal on metal.

Morgana and Shruikan were flying, practicing evasive flight manuevers. Morgana tied her wrists the the saddle as the black Dragon went into a barrel roll. When the leveled out, they weren't over Alagaësia anymore. Where are we, Shruikan? Morgana asked the Dragon through thier telepathic link. She could sense his mind and feel his mental shrug. I do not know where we are, Morgana. He replied. It is not Alagaësia, I can tell you that.

Morgana and Shruikan would find themselves in what appeared to be a gray void with only one floating island. With a pair of twins standing there, talking to a man with a few terminals and a laptop.

"I find the masked fellow to be odd." "Anyone who wears animal masks and bludgeons peoples' skulls are odd."

"At least you two didn't have a near death experience at the hands of the ninja man." The man said. Adjusting his glasses.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"It would be quicker, but needless to say. We lack transportation..." Adam said.

Gray Fox stayed silent.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edward and the man in the suit duked it out.

While the man with the sword kept Sorena at a lock. That is until he received a blow to the head from what seemed to be a hammer. Surprisingly, he didn't immediately collapse, or die outright. But he faltered back.

The owner of said hammer, turned out to be a man wearing a rooster mask and letterman jacket, blue jeans and grey sneakers. Holding up in a bandaged hand, was a tape recorder.

"What time is it?" The device said. Before holding the hammer up. Ready to fight the man with the sword.

The man with the sword charged forward once more. Though, this time he was sluggish, due to being hit by a shotgun blast and a hit to the head by a hammer.

"Then we have no choice but to set off on foot." Isis said. She started walking in the direction of the castle. "Try and keep up, boys." She called over her shoulder.

Sorena was straining, pushing back with all her strength, which was greater than most people gave her credit for. She could do little to put an end to the locked blades. If she drew back to make a strike, his sword would surely cleave her open. Just when she felt like she couldn't hold him back any longer, the sword guy stumbled back and the weight was lifted from her sword and she could move in with a quick slash and retreat a few steps out of reach. Then she noticed the guy in the mask. Deal with him later. She thought.

Morgana and Shruikan circled over the strange floating island before langing. Shruikan was visible uneasy, baring his teeth and not quite fully folding his wings. Morgana was equally uneasy. Her blue eyes, the same color as her Dragon's, darted around, scanning and searching for any signs of danger. She did not dismount as Shruikan walked across the land.

The twins turned to the two, as did the man with the glasses.

The twins remained calm. "Ah, another one has joined-" "-the mission." They said.

The man in the glasses went back to his laptop, putting on a headset with a mic. Most likely to communicate with someone.

The twins walked over to Morgana and Shruikan. "Take this, read through it. Select a portal, and you shall teleported to your teammates." Robert said, as he held out a rather large pamphlet, which held the reason why the two were there, what was going on and who her comrades were.

"It severely saves time, rather than us explain everything." Rosalind said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The masked man charged at the man with the sword. Hammer raised to strike.

The man with the sword blocked the attack, but was caught off guard when he received an uppercut from the masked man.

Stumbling back, the man with the sword wasn't looking too good, afterall. He did receive a blow to the head, and several shotgun blasts. But, he stood his ground. Holding his sword up, ready to fight.

The man in the suit saw this, and with a snarl. He decided to end this, before the person he was sent to collect died or was captured. Stepping back. "We need to go..." Was all he said. The man with the sword limped back, as the man in the suit pulled out a device. Pressing a button on it. Creating a blue portal behind them, which they stepped inside as soon as they could.

Edward tried to follow them, but the portal closed as he leaped at it.

Slamming his fist on the ground. "Damn....."

The man in the mask walked over. Playing his tape recorder. "Uh oh." The voice that said it sounded like it was from a cartoon or something.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gray Fox and Adam followed Isis.

"So, why are you called Gray Fox?" Adam attempted to start a conversation with the man. But Gray Fox stayed silent.

Steven sighed as he looked at the warehouse, why couldn't the villain be more original when it comes to things?

Well, it seemed that they were going to have to be silent now and that was going to be diffcult for him too as he looked at the ground.

Steven took a moment before he decided to give a decisive answer to that question.

" I know stealth," he said to him, not sounding like he was bragging either.

Steven wondered what they would find.

@The Outsider @WitchcraftIsScience

Scooby followed the duo who was following Isis.

He wondered what that was going to do and he looked at the ground, not quite certain what he was going to have say now.

@The Outsider @CynderTheDragoness

Lucifer blinked, as he looked at his surrounding. This was certainly not a place that he was familiar with either. " Lucifer, where have you taken me now?" He turned and sighed. Detective Decker was with him, how lovely

" For once, Detective Decker, I do not answer that query. I am just as in the dark as you. This isn't one of my jedi mind tricks," he stated.

@The Outsider

After handing Morgana and Shruikan the pamphlet, the twins made their way to Decker and Lucifer.

This time it was Rosalind who handed the two a pamphlet. "I must say brother. This is a wonderful idea, all it needs now is something that holds the pamphlets, and directs newcomers to it."

They walked back to the man with the glasses.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Alright....We'll infiltrate from different entry points." Snake said, as he walked away. Before getting down onto his stomach and opening a vent, crawling through, he continued on that path. While Vector climbed his way to a hole in the wall, where he activated his cloak.

He snuck around a few rooms before coming to what looked like a temporary base of sorts. With cots, and what not. The masked man from before was talking to someone via a weird device. But, what he was saying couldn't be made out. Due to Vector being far away. Snake on the other hand was close enough in the vents that he could make out a few words. "We managed to incapacitate the Titans. They won't interfere." He crawled to what seemed to be an exit into the large room.

Vector went to set himself up for covering fire, should the need arise.

Chloe looked at the twins and wondered what the heck was going on. She didn't seem to have a answer at all.

Lucifer looked at the pamphlet. " Great, reading material, you couldn't just tell us through some monologue or something," he said, flipping through the pamphlet. It seemed that teams had been spilit in three.

Chloe sighed, she was stuck with Lucifer on whatever this tirade was.

@The Wanderer
Steven noticed that the others were looking around for an entry point that would give him an advantage in any one, but he saw that the other two had used the hole in the wall and the vents, that left him with very little options with the back and front doors, being the only other way in.

Steven crouched by the front door and snuck along the sides, trying to get a good view. He couldn't get what he was saying at first, so he shifted closer and heard the words they won't interfere. This seemed to be referring to the teen heroes that they had tried to help for the time being. He wasn't sure what to make of this, but he was happy that he had been trained by SHIELD for stealth and was happy that this hadn't blown up in his face like it usually did. He smiled a bit too.

He hit his shield against the wall and it made a loud bang. " Fuck," he muttered under his breath.

@The Wanderer

Būredo was quite of gymnast, despite his rough body. He quietly walked inside room, stepping as quiet as it was possible, when he heard a loud bang, and some words.
~Stealth you say...?~
He asked quietly, but enough for Steven to hear.
@LuckycoolHawk9

Shruikan growled as the twins approached with little warning. Morgana prepared to draw her sword, Edoc'sil. They made her uneasy, as if they were Shades. Shruikan felt much the same. Then, they were handed paper. After a moment's hesitation, she loosened the straps on the saddle that held her legs in place and kept her from falling off. She dismounted and stoid beside Shruikan, placing a soothing hand on the obsidian Dragon's shoulder. She took the pamphlet and read it. "From what I've experienced, it seems as though somewhere is messing with powerful magic." She said.

Sorena ran with Edward at the portal. "Damnit!" She cursed. She sheathed the katana and turned to the guy in the mask. "We had them until you showed up!" She spat.

The masked man quickly snapped his attention to the 'bang.'

All it took was simple gesture, and several ninja-esqe soldiers showed up. "Spread out and search the area.....Robin, assist them." The boy nodded, before both him and the soldiers spread out.

Snake grumbled to himself. As he exited the vent, his OctoCamo taking on the color and texture of the warehouse floor.

Before he slowly crawled to some cover. Somehow not being noticed by any of them.

Vector took cover, as his cloak was starting to wear off. And it would need to recharge. So, as he took cover, he readied his rifle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The man in the rooster mask held up his tape recorder.

"Not my fault. Niet mijn schuld."

Edward said to Sorena. "He only cared about getting the man with the sword out of here. Which means this fellow is not at fault.....Which reminds me, what is your name?" The last part was directed at the masked man.

Whom replied by once again playing his tape recorder. "-Jacket-" From the sounds of the way it was cut, meant it was from a news report.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"We've already done a monologue." The voice didn't belong to the twins, nor the man in the glasses.

The owner soon made himself known by forming out of black mist next to Lucifer and Chloe. "For explaining everything and everyone takes time. Time we do not have."

Steven hated how much he truly sucked at being stealthy in the slightest.

He had failed them and revealed their location which shouldn't have happened, he was much better at stealth than that. He took a deep breath to get ready to fight the guards if they were coming too.

Steven leaned back and went to find a hiding place, he knew he should have accepted the cloaking tech his father had gave him.

He hoped that he had given himself another cover to fight the guards and this robin guy.

Steven readied his shield, hoping he wouldn't have to throw it either so that nothing could go horribly wrong either. He gestured for Buredo to follow.

@The Wanderer @WitchcraftIsScience

Lucifer sighed and he looked at the strange voice. " Well, I missed it and that doesn't feel right," he said.

Chloe sighed, she looked at the strange figure who had appeared out of thin air too." So, I guess this means this is some serious stuff. What choices do we have to pick from?

@The Wanderer

Snake crawled along til he had visual on Steven.

Seeing he didn't really have a gun, which meant in his got into a fight with these guys. They'd overwhelm him......

Quietly sighing to himself, he crawled behind cover. Before he activated his codec.

"Otacon, bring the MK to me.....I want you to deliver the Springfield Operator to Steven...." He quietly said. Before long, the little robot de-cloaked, which Snake pulled out his suppressed weapon, handing it to the robot. Whom grabbed it, storing it in a compartment. Before re-cloaking itself.

As Steven was about to initiate his plan, the MK robot appeared next to him, holding the pistol to him. "Snake told me to hand this to you."
"Believe me, you are not the only ones who have arrived a bit late." The man nodded to the man with the glasses.

"Aside from the initial group of people we've recruited. New additions include: An aged soldier, one of his friends, a psychopath, a cyborg ninja. You two, and the two over there." He continued.

(Sorry guys. Preparing for vacation. I'll try to have something up)

Steven didn't realize Snake was crawling to get his visual.

He hadn't thought about the fact that he had no gun and only a shield would be dangerous if they were indeed uncovered.

He breathed heavily, hoping that everything was going to be going fine indeed too.

He took a deep breath as he tried to not have flashbacks of when he had been with HYDRA. They have kept him in a box and rarely let him out. SHIELD had saved him from being another brainwashed agent who didn't question the organization. He took a look at the ground and tried to breath.

Steven held the pistol and was happy that Coulson and Ward had told him to use such a weapon in case of emergencies, unlike this one too.

Chloe looked at him and wondered what they meant by that. She noticed that Lucifer was grinning, never a good thing.

Lucifer had already met soldiers and ninjas and for that matter, he didn't care what the other two were. " Good sir, which portal do the psychopath take?" He asked the other man, offering a big grin.

@The Wanderer

"The one over there.....Although.....I am getting a feeling they're going to be back soon." The man said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Snake crawled into cover, before readying his M4.

Without a moment's hesitation, he aimed at one of the ninja men, firing his weapon at said individual. And much to his surprise, instead of blood being spilt, the man broke apart, revealing that he was a android of sorts.

As for the rest, they turned to his location and stormed him, until Vector opened fire upon the soldiers as well. Snake continued to gun down the ninja androids.

The boy and the masked man took cover behind a large metal container.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A new portal opened next to Edward, Sorena and Jacket. Obviously leading back to the Nexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.