Revenant: Freedom (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be hilarious to watch one of them try to put on make up.

Delicious vampire self-insert.

Though I would never speak that way to Naved in real life. :(

I think we've all been guilty of a delicious self-insert in one RP or another. Me most of all. <_<

Anyone want to tell a tale of their most shameless self-insert?

Ahhh, I forgot the no reflection thing. I couldn't remember if it was a definite thing or one of the flaws you could take in VtM x.X I can edit it easily enough, if you'd like?

We'll just hand-wave that particular flaw of vampirism for this RP. You can have reflections if you'd like.

@Khaleesi I'm not sure @Boss Frost approved your character yet (as the virtue/vice you listed are not actually among the Seven Virtues / Seven Vices).

I wasn't sure if Boss Frost already gave you the OK so I don't want to seem like I'm nitpicking, but I hadn't seen a formal approval.

@fatalrendezvous I had to Google Virtues and Vices because i had no idea what they were. xD
And @Boss Frost get back to me about that acceptance please (I'm kind of forgetful).
My apologies for the premature posting.

It's not a big deal. It happens to everyone.

I'll just edit them. Easy fix. :3

EDIT: Chose Temperance and Wrath.

I have family up for the weekend so I've been pretty distracted. Sorry for the wait, guys and gals. I'll try to have a post done by tomorrow evening!

I want to post again, but not sure if I should wait for everyone else to get their initial post done first or not lol

I think everyone has posted once at this point.

Yeah man, Blix is insulting Sigurd in Yiddish. What's he gonna do about it?

I'm choosing to change Leon's text to a proper vampiric red, while my DMPC's color is a very normal white.

Status
Not open for further replies.