Revenant: Freedom (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I plan to have a post about my character's origins soon, but I remain undecided on whether she should actually meet anyone as of yet or if she should just continue to wander aimlessly. The post will discuss her origins as she moves through the manor.

You can come see me, FoetalRandySpoon. I'll talk to ya. :D

Woof! Wait a few days, and the RP falls off the whole set! Even fell off my 'watched threads' list. Everyone did good with introductory posts, but not so good... interacting with each other, it seems. <_<

Been busy with taxes and stuff, will write up a post soon, but my birthday is this weekend so we'll see how that goes lol.

Oh poppycock this one slipped my mind! Am I alright to weave my way into showing up?

We all sort of missed this one, it fell off almost immeadiately after everyone made intro posts. Froze up when interacting with the other characters was the next step. Which is a pity. The IC's been gone for maybe a week now.

Ah. Or it was moved without my knowledge. That explains why I couldn't find it.

Anyway, if you post, I'm sure everyone else will pick it up again.

Yeah, Iwaku gained two new genre sections: Fandom and ModFantasy. This one had to be moved. Though if you had this thread and the IC thread Watched, it should have redirected you to the new location. "Should have" being the key words there. >_> <_< >_>

Yeah =3 I didn't know about the watch thing =3 <sucks to be new> hahaha. Then again it's probably advertised somewhere and I missed it. I hate being an airhead sometimes xD

For some reason, the OOC thread remained on my watch list, but the IC thread dropped off my watch lost during the move. Bizarre.

In any case, since that's explained and my errant RP located, I'll probably post at some point today myself.

I'm just reading it all through =3 I have a really strange feeling I'm going to end up like a classic obnoxious ventruex =3

Status
Not open for further replies.