Revenant: Freedom (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be hilarious to watch one of them try to put on make up.

Delicious vampire self-insert.

Though I would never speak that way to Naved in real life. :(

I think we've all been guilty of a delicious self-insert in one RP or another. Me most of all. <_<

Anyone want to tell a tale of their most shameless self-insert?

Ahhh, I forgot the no reflection thing. I couldn't remember if it was a definite thing or one of the flaws you could take in VtM x.X I can edit it easily enough, if you'd like?

We'll just hand-wave that particular flaw of vampirism for this RP. You can have reflections if you'd like.

@Khaleesi I'm not sure @Boss Frost approved your character yet (as the virtue/vice you listed are not actually among the Seven Virtues / Seven Vices).

I wasn't sure if Boss Frost already gave you the OK so I don't want to seem like I'm nitpicking, but I hadn't seen a formal approval.

@fatalrendezvous I had to Google Virtues and Vices because i had no idea what they were. xD
And @Boss Frost get back to me about that acceptance please (I'm kind of forgetful).
My apologies for the premature posting.

It's not a big deal. It happens to everyone.

I'll just edit them. Easy fix. :3

EDIT: Chose Temperance and Wrath.

I have family up for the weekend so I've been pretty distracted. Sorry for the wait, guys and gals. I'll try to have a post done by tomorrow evening!

I want to post again, but not sure if I should wait for everyone else to get their initial post done first or not lol

I think everyone has posted once at this point.

Yeah man, Blix is insulting Sigurd in Yiddish. What's he gonna do about it?

I'm choosing to change Leon's text to a proper vampiric red, while my DMPC's color is a very normal white.

Status
Not open for further replies.