Revenant: Freedom (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm excited to see how the differing levels of understanding play out! Like the entire spectrum is represented, from characters who have no idea they are vampires at all, all the way to characters who were going about their daily vampire lives and have only just realized that Sangrey is gone. It'll be interesting to see how the rest of this unfolds.

This is definitely looking like it will be very interesting! I will try to get a post up some time today. Once various distractions go away.

As for what he's gonna do about being insulted, run off crying back to his room because he's a sensitive viking... poor guy...

• Thank You
Reactions: IceChateau777
That's probably the best idea.

*chooses a target to interact with*

@Dawn and @Khaleesi - I've strung the three of us together. Better we group up in clusters than all mob Frost at once.

...of course.... you could just tell me to fuck off and I'll switch you out for someone else. >__>

Hey there~!
I will be joining this game, if you don't mind.

Question: Does a succubus count as a kind of vampire?

'Succubus' meaning 'psychic vampire', sure. Succubus meaning 'demon out of hell'... no.

'SUP, ASMO. YOU TAKE IT FROM HERE. I GOT YOU, BRO! *brofists Asmo*

• Love
And
Aww yeah! I've become THE GROUP, even in a roleplay where I'm not the GM!

*brofists Frost*
THIS

is why I love Iwaku.

And I was thinking on the terms of "Morrigan Aensland", so I'm just making sure~

I don't know if a succubus like Morrigan is well-suited towards this roleplay personally, although of course that's not my call lol

I don't know if a succubus like Morrigan is well-suited towards this roleplay personally, although of course that's not my call lol
Hm.... Prohibition?

Yeah, I'm not sure if that particular flavor of "night-creature" quite fits the mood of this RP.

• Love
I have a habit for sharing my interests prior to creation.

I had a dhampir that I always wanted to play for some time now. She is one of my more PERSONAL characters, if you will.

I want to participate in this! Are you still accepting characters at the moment?

While I am not a master, I believe so!

It's Frost's call.

Let's see if we can get our current characters interacting with each other more before introducing more. Feel free to fill out a bio if you like, though.

@Asmodeus Not sure if I told you this already, but I thank you for being too awesome.

Everyone else, I will see about it. I have a couple of AP/Honors classes and we're suffering form some real life hardships. However, I will do what I can to restore a good reputation in the community.

Yes... my three-word OOC posts are truly wonders to behold...

I've been hanging back since a lot of people have already started some dialogue and have even gone into their origins. Didn't want to bog down the narrative.

I'll keep to the 'shadows' until you post again, Frost--unless you need me to do something to help move things along/shake things up. Say the word, it's the one thing I'm good for.

*Clings to the ceiling*

Status
Not open for further replies.