Return to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth thought for a moment. "Actually, do you think we could like talk and cuddle..we haven't really just talked in along time and I think it would nice...I mean if you want too.. know its a weird thing to wanna do I guess." Elizabeth felt like her stomach was gonna twist into a knot, she didn't know shy she was nervous all of a sudden.

"Yeah. Of course. That sounds great." Nick smiled at her and parked his car infront of his house. Getting out of his car, and unlocking his house, he threw his jacket ontop of where his bookbag was placed, near the couch, and stretched out, a short yawn following. "I think I'm going to change real quick." Nick headed up to his room and grabbed a change of clothes, taking them into the bathroom with him. The only thing that he changed was his pants. He replaced his jeans with a pair of basketball shorts and now felt a lot more comfortable.

Elizabeth was glad that he said he wanted too. When they arrived She climbed out of the car and followed him inside. Kicking her shoes off by her bag. "I am gonna change too. Elizabeth grabbed a different pair of pants out of her bag and changed into the guest room, her pants were long and red flannel patterned, they were her favorite pants. When she got into Nicks room she stretched a little and her belly button showed, which was now pierced which to Nick was something new. She had gotten it done over the summer via Janie's suggestion while they were still friends.

Nick walked out of the bathroom and into his room, running a hand through his hair as he turned off the main light, and turned on a lamp that barely did much to light up the room. He laid down on his bed and awaited Elizabeth to join him. "So what exactly did you want to talk about?" Nick shifted around until he'd made himself comfortable in a half laying down half sitting up position.

Elizabeth crawled into bed with Nick and laid down on her stomach, propped up in her elbows. "Well I don't know really just anything. I mean tell me about your summer. Did you have a summer fling? Did you go somewhere exciting? Just tell me about anything. I'm all ears." Elizabeth smiled at Nick and started to think back on her summer. The stupid things she had done and it made her wonder what Nick had done. If he had any regrets, if he wished something was still happening. She wondered what was going on in his mind.

Nick thought about it long and hard for a few moments. "Well. It was pretty depressing, the first bit at least, and I don't think you want to hear about that. But uh. Now that you mention it, I did have a couple week thing going on with this girl I met at the gym. Her name was Ashley. It wasn't anything serious. But yeah. She was alright. But now that I think about it, she was a bit too old for me." He chuckled. "Guess how old she was?" Nick stared down at Elizabeth, waiting a few moments before answering. "She was twenty-three."

Elizabeth chuckled at Nick's mention of the 23 year old. "dang boy, you like older ladies hun? Well then I am not the girl for you..." Elizabeth chuckled and rolled onto her back. "Did you guys like...do anything? Like have sex?" Elizabeth knew she didn't wanna know the answer but it came out before she could stop herself.

"Oh come on. She was a college girl....she really didn't even look that old to be honest." Nick rolled his eyes and slumped down a bit so that he was now laying down as well. He rolled on his side to face her. "Well. We never had sex. Nah. We just went on a few dates and messed around a bit afterward is all. No sex." Nick shrugged his shoulders an ran a hand back through his hair. "What about you? Why don't you tell me a bit about your Summer. I told you just about everything that's happened to me....what about you? I know like...nothing about what you did."

Last edited by a moderator:
Liz chuckled with relife. "Well that's good." Liz rolled into her side as well and looked into Nick's eyes. "Well, I got drunk, a lot. I partied with Janie and Luke the beginning of the summer for most of the summer actually. Then one night while I was drunk, I got really pissed and bitched Janie out and pretty much blamed her for all my problems summers told her she was a crap friend. I didn't even realize what I had said until the next morning and when I thought about it, I was being honest about how I felt. I got my belly button pierced because Janie said it would look sexy on me but idk. Luke tried to sleep with me a few times but I always turned him down, eventually he got the hint and we decided just to be friends. I never hooked up with anyone. I made sure that Luke and Janie kept me from doing so. Mostly Luke though. After I quit all that, I had about a month left of summer and I just sat at home for that." Liz thought for a moment. "I always had you on my mind though." Liz laid on her back and stretched out a little. "Yep, that's pretty much it."

Not as horrible as I could have imagined. At least she didn't make any regrettable hook-ups. Still would have been better if the two of us could have just made up and hung out for the Summer...but what could I do? Not to mention....would we even be together if we had stayed friends? I don't think so.... "You got your bellybutton pierced?" Nick said with sudden interest in his voice as he sat up. The majority of what he'd just heard sort of went to the back of his mind temporarily. "Can I see it?" He looked down at her with a pleading look on his face.

Liz giggled and slowly lifted her shirt up to her rib cage and showed him. It dangled down her belly, three small white rhinestones with a silver ball rod and ball bearing. "It's nothing fancy, but yeah that's it." Liz giggled and looked at Nick. "Is that the only thing you got out of what I said" Liz chuckled and looked at Nick starting to pull her shirt back down.

Nick stared at it for a few moments, trying to collect his thoughts and make a decision of what he thought about it. He finally decided with a nod of approval. "Well. As much as this kills me to say it, Janie was right." Nick made a fake gagging noise and chuckled following it. He extended his hand to her stomach and rubbed the area around it. "And no, actually, I did get more than just that. It was just the most shocking thing to me really. Well. Other than you at parties. And drunk. And well, everything. But the piercing intrigued me the most!" Nick said defensively.

Liz giggled, leaving her shirt up a little as Nick touched her tummy. "Well, I don't drink anymore or party so it's all good. I do still have this piercing though....that's not gonna change...unless you want it too." Liz smiled at Nick, he looked so calm and peaceful and happy...it made her happy to see him happy. She wanted to kiss him so bad though...it was like his lips were calling her name. She didn't want to seem like that's all she wanted to though, so she resisted.

"I was thinking about getting a tattoo at some point. I'm not sure what I'd get it of though. But, the piercing is fine. Leave it. I like it." Nick smirked and then got off of the arm that he'd previously been leaning on, and laid down completely on his side. "It's got that little bit of rebellious spark to it. Does your mom know about it?" Nick had always known Liz's mom to be very lenient....afterall, her mom had allowed him to go over to her house pretty much whenever, and even sleep in the same bed as Liz. She either had great trust in Nick, or wasn't strict at all. Regardless of this, Nick still was unsure about what her mother's opinions on it would have been.

Liz thought for a moment. " A tattoo would be cool. I don't think I want any tattoos." Liz pulled her shirt back over her tummy and put her hands behind her head. "Mom doesn't know. She isn't home enough to know. She wouldn't care though, heck mom would probably be jealous that I still had the body for one." Liz giggled. Her mom was more like a sister. Liz's dad left when she was little and her mom pretty much decided that she wasn't going to be super protective anymore. She wanted Liz to live her life and be who she wanted to be without the pressures of "what will my mom say." Sure she still had rules, she had to get good grades and don't get pregnant, or end up in jail. "Mom didn't like the drinking, she is the reason I stopped. She told me she would call the cops on me if I ever came home drunk. So I stopped." Liz's dad was an alcoholic so she figured that's why mom hated it so much.

"Well that's a damn good reason for stopping. I don't think I've ever seen your mom get mad at you, and I'm not sure that I want to.... I have a feeling that she's terrifying when she's angry." Nick chuckled and began to think about his parents. He hadn't talked to them since he moved out at 16. It wasn't due to complications with his family...but rather because his family was going to move, and Nick wanted to stay at the school he'd been for his entire life. But more importantly, so he wouldn't have to leave Liz. His parents paid for him to rent the house, but other than a few payments on his house....he had no ties with his parents anymore. He didn't really care, they weren't close much to begin with.

Liz looked at Nick. "Do you miss your parents?" Elizabeth knew the answer but she felt like she had to ask. In order to be polite. She knew he was never close with his family, he would talk about it all the time before he moved out about how his family was never close and barely even said two words to eachother. Which knowing that about Nick, explained a lot of his qualities.

"Not really. I barely knew them to begin with." Nick shifted onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. "It's really just nice to have a certain element of freedom after all of this time, you know? I can pretty much do whatever I want....and not have to worry about things." Nick did like this, but he loathed the fact that he would have to spend Christmas and Thanksgiving without family. However, Liz was often alone as well so the two of them would always spend holidays together, and would even sometimes celebrate it with her mother. "Oh. I forgot to ask. How has your mom been?"

Liz sighed. "Yeah, that's always nice. Mom has been good. Just busy. She is getting ready to move to LA though for work. She got promoted and they want her to be an executive something for the company so she has to move down there. She said she would continue to pay for the house until I finish school though." Liz was sad about her mom leaving but she knew it was bound to happen. Mom loved her job and was very good at it. She just didn't know where she would go after highschool.

Nick thoought on it for a moment. He stared at her with a small smile growing across his face. "You know, you could move in together with me? I mean....I know it's all of a sudden, but it could save your mom some money. Plus we could be closer." Nick shrugged scratched the side of his face "I mean, you don't have to. But if we're going to be spending so much time together anyway, why not?"

Status
Not open for further replies.