Return to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth tossed her bag by his and followed him around the house. "This is really nice." when he said that she could stay in the guest room she frowned a little. "Oh, well, If you want me to sleep in guest room I can. I don't want you be uncomfortable." Elizabeth tucked her hair behind her ear and half smiled at Nick. She was surprised he had even mentioned the guest room, with as many times as they had slept together already, She figured now that they were together, sharing a room was a given, but maybe it was a different story now.

Nick shook his head and gave her a small smile. "I was just letting you know the option was available, my bed is a lot bigger than what you have, so there won't be any discomfort." Nick nodded reassuringly and ran a hand through his hair. "So, what were you wanting to do? TV or board games? Pick!"

Elizabeth smiled. "Of course I'm gonna sleep with you the silly." Elizabeth thought for a moment. We could watch a movie and cuddle...we haven't really done that before...I mean if you want too." Elizabeth really didn't care what they did just as long as they were together she was going to be happy.

"Yeah, sure. Want to watch the movie down here or in my room?" Nick smiled at the idea, having had similar thoughts earlier but having simply forgotten to say anything. It was more or less a thought that left almost as soon as it had entered. "Want to get something to eat as well?" Nick just realized that he hadn't been to the gym the past few days, and he'd been eating rather unhealthily. Do I really need to go full force again though? It was really just to distract myself. Hm. Probably not.

Elizabeth smiled at Nick. "Uhm, where ever is warmer. I'm kinda cold." Elizabeth was always cold, so that wasn't much of a shock, but she knew that she would have to get warm somehow. When Nick mentioned food, Elizabeth realized she really hadn't eaten anything yet at all today. "It's 4 o'clock, so yeah we should eat something. There is this sports cafe I know of. I know you have been working out so we can go there if you want too?" Elizabeth had been there at one point when it first opened and it was pretty good, if you were a health nut and loved healthy food. Elizabeth was thin and curvy, but it wasn't because she worked out and did her best to keep her figure, it was just how she was built and her metabolism was high enough that she could pretty much eat whatever she wanted and it wouldn't affect her.

"Well my room would be warmer. It generally is." Nick thought about it for a moment and then gave an affirmative nod. At the mention of going out to eat, Nick contemplated it for a moment and then nodded. So. It'd be kinda like a first date. Heh. "Sounds great. I don't think I've ever been. That could be interesting. Let me go grab my jacket." Nick had taken off his jacket when he was showing her around and had thrown it onto his bed. So after taking a quick trip upstairs and then returning down, he was ready. "Do you need anything before we leave?"

Elizabeth thought for a moment and then spoke. "Yeah, I gotta grab my wallet." Elizabeth had honestly never been on a date. She had dated guys that took her out but she always paid for herself and none of them ever protested. So she was just used to it. Elizabeth ahd kicked her shoes off when she walked in so she had to slip them back on. Elizabeth was about ready to leave, when she realized that she wasn't exactly looking her best, she was still dressed in sweats and a t-shirt and her hair was still in a bun. "Uhm, I am not really looking too hot though, so are you sure you wanna take me out...in public?" Her past boyfriends, she always made sure she looked her best for the, Nick was really the only guy that had ever seen her in full grunge before.

Nick pulled his jacket on and then adjusted the collar of it. It was a solid black jacket. "Pffft. Are you kidding me? You look fine." Nick gave her a reassuring smile. "Dress however you want." Nick shrugged his shoulders indifferently and then opened the door to his house and went out side. He waited for Elizabeth as he locked the door to his house and unlocked the door to the car.

Elizabeth nodded and followed Nick out of the house and to the car. She climbed into the car and then looked over at Nick."It's by that old arcade that we used to go to all the time in middle school." It wasn't too far away, probably a good 10-15 minutes. Elizabeth sat silently for most of the ride, looking through her phone. She didn't want to distract Nick while he was driving.

Nick slumped down into the driver's seat. It was starting to get pretty dark out. The sun was almost completely set, and the time on the radio said that it was 5:23. "Oh yeah. I remember that place." Nick said with a tone of nastolgia. It didn't take long to get to the place. Once they were there Nick stopped the car, pocketed his keys, and then went around the side to open the Elizabeth's door. He offered his hand and smiled happily. He was genuinely excited, even though this was just dinner with her, something they'd done quite often.

Elizabeth unbuckled when they arrived, surprised at how fast Nick got out of the car. Smiling she took his hand and pulled herself out of the car. She kept a hold of his hand as they walked in. It was a seat yourself kind of place. Elizabeth led Nick over to a corner booth and sat down across from him.She was happy to be out on a date with him, yeah it was something they had done before but this time it was different. "So, is this gonna be like a legit date or like always and we just pay fro ourselves?" Elizabeth didn't care either way, but she wanted to ask to make sure. It didn't take long for the waiter to come to their table and give them menus. Elizabeth decided rather quickly what she wanted to eat, getting war to drink, she decided on a chicken greek salad. it was the only thing that didn't have some weird health food plant thing in it. Elizabeth felt so stupid reading the menu. Leaning slightly across the table she whispered to Nick. "Do you understand this menu or am I just that dumb when it comes to healthy food?"

Nick looked down at the menu and stared at it with a confused glare. "What the hell....." He muttered as he looked over it. He ordered water as well, taking a long look over every bit of the menu. He decided on a simple Caesar salad, and felt content with his decision. "Yeah. None of this making and sense to me. But. Eh. I'm just focusing on what I actually do know." He decided and looked around the place. It had rather dim lighting, really only lit up by various lamps placed on every table. There were also TVs all over the place with various sports channels going. Nick had never been one for sports, granted he didn't come here for the sports.

Elizabeth laughed and leaned back in her seat. She glanced over at the tables "Dessert menu". Making a disgusted face she laughed. "Ew, who the hell considers a wheat grass smoothie to be a dessert? That just sounds gross." Elizabeth laughed, well more like chuckled. She felt so out of place here, but she wanted Nick to have a good time. Elizabeth did gymnastic but that was about it and even that she hadn't done since middle school. Elizabeth looked at Nick and smiled. "So did you work out too impress me or did you just want to make yourself look more attractive for the heck of it?" Elizabeth said jokingly.

Nick took the dessert menu from her once she was finished with it and then took a quick look over it. Ew....The fuck is all of this? "You know, I can eat other food. Right?" Nick let out a small chuckle. "But yeah. As far as the working out part, I don't know. It was like....halfway through the Summer when I decided to. It was more of a method of distraction that was beneficial to me, so rather than being reclusive and staying in my house all day, I decided to focus myself on self-betterment. Working out was one of those things. I also learned how to cook a little bit. But as for attractiveness, I was already attractive. I mean. Come on." Nick said with sarcasm and let out a short laugh.

Elizabeth smiled. "I know you an eat other stuff, I just wanted to go somewhere that wouldn't ruin all the amazing work you did." The salads came out and Elizabeth slowly ate her's, talking in-between bites. "You were for sure already attractive." Elizabeth chuckled. "You have been attractive since grade school though, you were lucky you didn't have an ugly phase like...some...of us." Elizabeth ate at a normal pace. She really was enjoying her time with Nick, it was nice to be able to flirt with him and just talk to him.

"Pfffft. I certainly didn't have an amazing phase either." Nick took larger bites of his salad, managing to finish a good bit earlier than Elizabeth. He was always a faster eater. "There's a great part about having an 'ugly' phase though. Because after that's over with, you become like super attractive. I mean. Look at you." Nick complimented and gave her a smile. Eventually the waiter came back around with the bill, which Nick paid for himself.

Elizabeth couldn't help but blush when she was complimented. "You really think so?" Elizabeth finished her salad and when the waiter came and Nick paid for it, Elizabeth was shocked. "I could have paid for myself, you didn't have to do that..." Elizabeth hated having people pay for her, she was capable of taking care of herself and she didn't want people to think, she needed them to support her. It was nice to think of Nick supporting her though.

"Yes. I do. You're very beautiful, Elizabeth." Nick said with genuine sincerity. "Eh. I wanted to. It's a date, the guy pays. Get used to it." Nick said with playful teasing and let out a chuckle. He took out his phone and took a quick glance at the time and realized it was starting to get later. It was nearing time for them to head back to his home.

Elizabeth smiled and blushed a little more. "Thank you Nick." Elizabeth glanced at her phone and realized it was about 7. "Wanna head home...I mean, back to your house?" Elizabeth stood when he answered and walked with him out to the car, climbing in she watched him walk around and get in, when he did, she smiled. "Thank you for dinner. I enjoyed it very much, too bad we missed out on those wheat grass smoothies though hun." Elizabeth said jokingly and chuckled.

Nick nodded and headed out to his car with her. He got into the driver's seat and quickly began to head back towards his house. "Yeah. It's no problem. Maybe we can get grass smoothies next time." He joked and shook his head, chuckling along with her. "So are you still wanting to watch a movie when we get back to my place? I don't mind." A half smile appeared on his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.