Return to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz thought for a moment at his proposal and then smiled. "Yeah, I could. I'll talk to mom about it tomorrow." Liz giggled and quickly kissed Nick's cheek. "thank you." Living with Nick gad crossed her mind but she had never thought it would actually happen. The fact that it was made Elizabeth very happy. She couldn't think of a better place to send her days and nights then with Nick.

Nick was starting to get a little drowsy, and it was getting to the point to where he had literally no filter between his brain and mouth, and pretty much whatever he thought was probably going to come out. "I just can't believe it though. You and I? Together?" He made a small scoffing noise almost from the back of his throat and shook his head with disbelief. "Never thought it would happen..." He said much quieter, and then looked down into Liz's eyes, a warm grin began to show. "But I'm glad that it finally did....I just wish it hadn't taken three horrible months to make it happen."

Elizabeth smiled at Nick. "Yeah but it made both us realize just how much we loved one another. So it's totally worth it." Liz was starting to get tired as well. Looking at her phone it was 10:30, dang they had been talking a long time. Liz cuddled up to Nick and let out a soft moan. "You are worth waiting every second for."

"Awwww....I know." Nick said with a cocky tone and a laugh, and then pulled her closely into him, his warmth radiating off of his body. Nick stopped laughing and nodded. "I'm joking. You are worth it as well." He said in a soft tone, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead before beginning to doze off.

Liz chuckled and accepted the kids on the forehead before dozing of herself.

Nick slept silently for the entirety of the night. So much has happened in the past 48 hours.... The events were practically replaying in his head in some distorted manner in form of a dream. It was strange, yet cool at the same time. He awoke the next morning and sat up in his bed, wiping his eyes and sitting there until he was ready to start moving and getting ready for school. He looked down at Liz, who was still sleeping, and gave her a gentle shake, attempting to wake her up.

Liz slept peacefully with Nick all night. Not a single dream or night terror crossed over her. Just silent, peaceful sleeping. When she was gently shook in the morning she opened her eyes and sat up slowly. "Morning already?" Elizabeth was somewhat of a morning person but she wasn't ready to have to go to school and part ways with Nick yet. She wanted to stay with him. As Elizabeth slowly crawled out of bed she looked over at Nick. "I need to shower." She looked like crap and knew it.

"I do too. You can shower first." Nick decided and got up from where he was sitting. He went over to his closet and began picking out what he'd wear. I suppose I could just wear jeans and a t-shirt. Nothing fancy... He decided with a nod and then began going through multiple articles of clothing, trying to decide on what he actually wanted to wear. "Do you plan on eating breakfast?"

Elizabeth grabbed her clothes and began walking towards the bathroom. "Uhm...nah." Elizabeth quickly got in the shower and bathed. Getting out she pulled on a pair of skinny jeans that wonderfully showed off her legs and butt and a top that hugged her curves. She didn't mean to grab clothes that showed off her body like so but it's how it ended up. walking out of the bathroom she grabbed a small mirror and sat in the bed putting some makeup on and quickly doing her hair.

Once Elizabeth had finished, Nick quickly made his way to the bathroom, which was still quite humid, and then began to shower. Proceeding his shower, he changed into a pair of darker colored jeans and a tighter fitting t-shirt. A lot of his clothes were a much tighter fit now that he had started to work out. He slipped on his shoes and then came back up the stairs to meet Elizabeth. "You ready?" They still had roughly thirty minutes until they had to be at school.

Elizabeth finished getting ready and as Nick approached her, she smiled. "Yup. All set. We still have a half hour though so do we have to leave right away?" Elizabeth slowly approached Nick, wrapping her arms around his neck and smiling. "I mean we can if you want but you live like 5 minutes away from school so we have a good 15-20 minutes to waste I say." Elizabeth smirked at Nick.

"I suppose we don't have to leave just yet." Nick shrugged indifferently. He looked down at Elizabeth, wrapping his arms around her waist. "15-20 minutes to waste, huh?" Nick returned the smirk. "Well. What'd you have in mind?"

Elizabeth smiled and leaned in close to Nick. "Oh nothing I just kinda...really...wanna kiss you...so I'm going to." Elizabeth pulled herself close to Nick and pressed her lips to Nick's and kissed him gently, passionately. 'God, he's a good kisser'

"Oh..." Nick was taken offguard by the kiss, but managed to recover quickly. He closed his eyes, kissed back, and brought one of his hands up to the side of her face. After a few moments of kissing her, he playfully bit her bottom lip.

Elizabeth continued to kiss Nick, she knew it had caught him off guard but random kisses and such was the kind of girlfriend she was. She liked to keep them on their toes. Elizabeth giggled a little when her bottom lip was bit and she kissed him harder and bit him back, tugging his lip playfully, kissing him more.

An "Mmmf" noise escaped from nick when she bit back. Oh my god she's amazing.... He thought and continued to make-out with her for a few more minutes before finally deciding it was time for them to go. "We should leave now, or we'll be late." He said as he broke the kiss, resting his forehead against her's.

Elizabeth sighed and hugged Nick. "Yeah you are probably right. Lets get going." Elizabeth backed away and slipped on her shoes. Opening the door and turning back to him. "Well you coming?" Elizabeth smiled at Nick as she walked out. Climbing in the car she buckled and st quietly waiting for Nick and the ride to school to begin.

Nick grabbed his bookbag on the way out of the door and to the car, throwing it into the backseat before finally sliding into the driver's seat and buckling his seatbelt. He turned the keys in the ignition and started the car, reversing out of his driveway and onto the main road towards the school. It wasn't that much of a drive there, roughly a 5-10 minute drive depending on traffic. When they'd finally gotten there, they were a few minutes early.

Elizabeth climbed out of the car and started inside. She walked to her locker and Luke was there waiting for her, like always. Elizabeth smiled and said hello. Giving him a hug. "Hey where have you been little lady?" Luke said with a smile, hugging her back. "Oh, I haven't been feeling my best but I am much better now." Elizabeth said opening her locker and smiling at Nick. "Right Hun? Everything great?" Luke looked at Nick confused. "Oh you guys are friends again? That's awesome! We can all hang out together." Luke smiled and patted Nick's shoulder. "Uhm, Luke, me and Nick are...together." Luke's eye's went wide and his grip on Luke's shoulder tightened a little. "Oh, well uhm." Putting his hands down by his sides and smiled at the two of them. "How did...how did that happen?" Elizabeth smiled and started to put her stuff in her locker. "Ask Nick." Elizabeth told Luke and started to grab her stuff for class.

Nick had followed beside Elizabeth, holding onto her hand as they walked, and watched silently as Luke and Elizabeth talked. He had been getting out his books and such when he heard his name brought up into the conversation. 'Ask Nick.' was all that he'd caught. "Ask Nick what?" He turned to face the two of them, an American History book propped against his bicep, being held at the bottom by his right hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.