Remnants - An Apocalyptic Roleplay - Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
@Blue Jay
If I make my post today.. I want to ask you, what kind of location should we have ? I mean.. Because I am not sure where we could be ? Meaning a safe house or a factory or smth ? It would be helpful.. XD

I don't want to make yet a dramatic post for my chara, a more softer one would be better for starters ^^

@Morgaine Hayes Sure, just post a character sheet

@PureKor I'd like our particular group to be waking up at their makeshift campsite
I was thinking they could be outside an old junkyard or someplace that's long abandoned but still has decent fences

@Morgaine Hayes Sure, just post a character sheet

@PureKor I'd like our particular group to be waking up at their makeshift campsite
I was thinking they could be outside an old junkyard or someplace that's long abandoned but still has decent fences

Okay ! Good enough for me, I asked you because I want to know how to describe things that's why lol xD.

I shall try to come up with a post tonight. I have to.~

●MY NAME IS: Cameron Florence
●YOU CAN CALL ME: Cam
●I AM 19
●AND Male

●I'VE BEEN CALLED: Many things. Mostly a whore... Heh. I do flirt a lot, but honestly, I'm completely innocent. Also I've been called an Asshole, Because I am not afraid to speak my mind, correct people when they're wrong, or Speak up for what I believe in. I can get pretty sarcastic, and I've been told I'm a bit sassy.

●WHAT MY LIFE WAS LIKE: Well, to be honest, I had a boring life. Average student, average looks, middle class... Until I discovered art. That was about 5 years ago, and I've been drawing ever since. I secluded myself from my friends and family, preferring the comfort of a sketchbook to the comfort of a person. When I was 17, I met Ryan. It was.... Amazing. God, more than amazing. I felt so blessed. After a dreamlike year, he broke it off... To this day I don't know why. Now I just kind of... wander. It's awful, but I'm lucky to have lived this long.

●I'M STRONG WITH: Definitely diplomacy, though there's not much room for that there days... I'm pretty agile, and good at hiding.

●THAT WHICH I VALUE MOST:
My book. And staying alive for just one more day...

●THAT WHICH I DESPISE:
Seclusion...

●WHAT BREAKS ME...: God, It's not comfortable for me to says this, but... my family is my soft spot. I miss them so much. My father, my mother... I broke away, and they were taken. They'll never know how much I loved them. And it hurts.

475598.jpg

FINALLY!! I have posted xD I hope I did gave away an idea of what kind place we were at.. :P
@Blue Jay

As I hope The chara Four did not forget about this rp xD

I am looking forward to it..~ yooooosh!

survivor.jpg
Name:Daniel Santos

height:5'9
Home city:Windsor,ON
Back story:he was a graffiti artist and parkor artist,he was busted a lot,but the day of the virus,him and his 3 friends,Randy,Jeff,and Devin were doing graffiti when Randy made an idea of doing it on a statue,he didn't agree so he tried to stop him,but they ran away before doing it and caught him with the graffiti bottle,he was put in jail,he saw a police officer get bit and passed out in front of the bars,he took the keys off him and ran
Weapon of choice:two silver tomahawks and a pistol with a silencer,
Outfit:a gray hoodie and a black t shirt,he had a gas mask on,with a cross neck less,black cargo pants and sneakers,
Personality:He is an asshole when you first meet him,but once you become his Allie,he is a nice,funny,and fun guy

Hey guys, I haven't been around because I'm a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding and she gets married on Saturday
So I won't be available till Sunday at the earliest but feel free to send me PMs if you have any questions

@justice hunt I'm talking about the quality of the post, not how often you come online
I think the quality of your posts would be lacking

@Blue Jay

Sweet post ! Ha ha xD. I liked it~

I will try to make another reply tonight.
After this, from next week I got some major things going on and I won't be posting often. Just a heads up.

Of course I will be on the forum, lurking xD. But hopefully will manage to post when needed :3

300px-Williamlennox.jpg
●MY NAME IS: William "Wild Bill" Lennox
●BUT FEEL FREE TO CALL ME: Lennox
●I AM Thirty Two
●AND OBVIOUSLY Male
●PERSONALLY, I PREFER : To show some respect to the rank.

●I'VE BEEN CALLED: Honest, Demanding, Commanding, Serious, Loud.

●MY LIFE SO FAR: Well, I was originally in the 101st Airborne Division... I was a CO for Bravo Company in the 506th AIR... With a rank of Major, I was a capable leader... I had a wife and child back in the states, and both were beautiful... I loved them so much, but I was at CENTCOM back in Qatar. Didn't have much to say, I wish I knew you better... Maybe then I'll tell you something more. I've worked with some... Pretty weird machines, but nothing that's scary as what I've seen once I was back in the States...

●I'VE BEEN BLESSED:
With being a great leader, and a great shooter, too.

●THAT WHICH I VALUE MOST:
My gun,
My Equipment,
The Airborne
And others who do well.

●THAT WHICH I DESPISE:
Having to watch a good friend die, especially when I get revenge.

●WHAT BREAKS ME...: Is having a relationship, before the one I love goes away...
// 13 is best choice for William. Except male x3

Of course I'd let you know xD. Lol

I hope this will go smoothly and the story will fallow through .:3