Remnants - An Apocalyptic Roleplay - Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Blue Jay
If I make my post today.. I want to ask you, what kind of location should we have ? I mean.. Because I am not sure where we could be ? Meaning a safe house or a factory or smth ? It would be helpful.. XD

I don't want to make yet a dramatic post for my chara, a more softer one would be better for starters ^^

@Morgaine Hayes Sure, just post a character sheet

@PureKor I'd like our particular group to be waking up at their makeshift campsite
I was thinking they could be outside an old junkyard or someplace that's long abandoned but still has decent fences

@Morgaine Hayes Sure, just post a character sheet

@PureKor I'd like our particular group to be waking up at their makeshift campsite
I was thinking they could be outside an old junkyard or someplace that's long abandoned but still has decent fences

Okay ! Good enough for me, I asked you because I want to know how to describe things that's why lol xD.

I shall try to come up with a post tonight. I have to.~

●MY NAME IS: Cameron Florence
●YOU CAN CALL ME: Cam
●I AM 19
●AND Male

●I'VE BEEN CALLED: Many things. Mostly a whore... Heh. I do flirt a lot, but honestly, I'm completely innocent. Also I've been called an Asshole, Because I am not afraid to speak my mind, correct people when they're wrong, or Speak up for what I believe in. I can get pretty sarcastic, and I've been told I'm a bit sassy.

●WHAT MY LIFE WAS LIKE: Well, to be honest, I had a boring life. Average student, average looks, middle class... Until I discovered art. That was about 5 years ago, and I've been drawing ever since. I secluded myself from my friends and family, preferring the comfort of a sketchbook to the comfort of a person. When I was 17, I met Ryan. It was.... Amazing. God, more than amazing. I felt so blessed. After a dreamlike year, he broke it off... To this day I don't know why. Now I just kind of... wander. It's awful, but I'm lucky to have lived this long.

●I'M STRONG WITH: Definitely diplomacy, though there's not much room for that there days... I'm pretty agile, and good at hiding.

●THAT WHICH I VALUE MOST:
My book. And staying alive for just one more day...

●THAT WHICH I DESPISE:
Seclusion...

●WHAT BREAKS ME...: God, It's not comfortable for me to says this, but... my family is my soft spot. I miss them so much. My father, my mother... I broke away, and they were taken. They'll never know how much I loved them. And it hurts.

475598.jpg

FINALLY!! I have posted xD I hope I did gave away an idea of what kind place we were at.. :P
@Blue Jay

As I hope The chara Four did not forget about this rp xD

I am looking forward to it..~ yooooosh!

survivor.jpg
Name:Daniel Santos

height:5'9
Home city:Windsor,ON
Back story:he was a graffiti artist and parkor artist,he was busted a lot,but the day of the virus,him and his 3 friends,Randy,Jeff,and Devin were doing graffiti when Randy made an idea of doing it on a statue,he didn't agree so he tried to stop him,but they ran away before doing it and caught him with the graffiti bottle,he was put in jail,he saw a police officer get bit and passed out in front of the bars,he took the keys off him and ran
Weapon of choice:two silver tomahawks and a pistol with a silencer,
Outfit:a gray hoodie and a black t shirt,he had a gas mask on,with a cross neck less,black cargo pants and sneakers,
Personality:He is an asshole when you first meet him,but once you become his Allie,he is a nice,funny,and fun guy

Hey guys, I haven't been around because I'm a bridesmaid in my cousins wedding and she gets married on Saturday
So I won't be available till Sunday at the earliest but feel free to send me PMs if you have any questions

@justice hunt I'm talking about the quality of the post, not how often you come online
I think the quality of your posts would be lacking

@Blue Jay

Sweet post ! Ha ha xD. I liked it~

I will try to make another reply tonight.
After this, from next week I got some major things going on and I won't be posting often. Just a heads up.

Of course I will be on the forum, lurking xD. But hopefully will manage to post when needed :3

300px-Williamlennox.jpg
●MY NAME IS: William "Wild Bill" Lennox
●BUT FEEL FREE TO CALL ME: Lennox
●I AM Thirty Two
●AND OBVIOUSLY Male
●PERSONALLY, I PREFER : To show some respect to the rank.

●I'VE BEEN CALLED: Honest, Demanding, Commanding, Serious, Loud.

●MY LIFE SO FAR: Well, I was originally in the 101st Airborne Division... I was a CO for Bravo Company in the 506th AIR... With a rank of Major, I was a capable leader... I had a wife and child back in the states, and both were beautiful... I loved them so much, but I was at CENTCOM back in Qatar. Didn't have much to say, I wish I knew you better... Maybe then I'll tell you something more. I've worked with some... Pretty weird machines, but nothing that's scary as what I've seen once I was back in the States...

●I'VE BEEN BLESSED:
With being a great leader, and a great shooter, too.

●THAT WHICH I VALUE MOST:
My gun,
My Equipment,
The Airborne
And others who do well.

●THAT WHICH I DESPISE:
Having to watch a good friend die, especially when I get revenge.

●WHAT BREAKS ME...: Is having a relationship, before the one I love goes away...
// 13 is best choice for William. Except male x3

Of course I'd let you know xD. Lol

I hope this will go smoothly and the story will fallow through .:3