Remnants - An Apocalyptic Roleplay - Signups

I want to understand something.. Why your chara has two diff names ?>\>

Is Vladimir his name or Florian after all? Lol :))

Reactions: Aleksandar
OH crap I'm sorry Vladimir is the name of another character I have xD I'll change it. sowwy

I would really like to join this! But I'm not sure which characters would really fit right now.

Well I need two smart deserters from the military, for my group...

The deserters aren't necessarily intelligent
More like two scared young adults

Think about a role you might like and I'm sure we can make it work @Raine

As for IC I opened it for posting a couple days ago so get posting

They were smart enough to leave the military, so that's quite something xd

I wanted to be a younger girl, around 10-12 years old. I'm not quite sure where she would fit in though, but she would be pretty agile and sneaky.

Right, but they aren't on the same level as your character is what I'm saying

@Raine I can't really see a 10-12 year old surviving on her own
Would you like her to be apart of a group? Maybe form a duo with @Aleksandar

Unless you would like her to be a loner

It would be beneficial to have her in a group I'm sure! She's a bit young to survive all by herself, should I write up a character sheet? Or should I choose a different character all together? I have lots of ideas..

It would be beneficial to have her in a group I'm sure! She's a bit young to survive all by herself, should I write up a character sheet? Or should I choose a different character all together? I have lots of ideas..
I'd think of another character if I were you, after all there are so many pre-mades still available... @Blue Jay , Klaus is not exactly the knight in white armour type, he wouldn't really take a companion that he deems useless, as he would be risking his own survival in doing so, and children, elderly or religious people fall into this category for him, quite hard at that. Nevertheless, since you are the GM if you insist, I will have his character to accompany mine.

@MrBriWolf I think you tried to convey some sort of multi-layered story, but at least for me, a large part of it is left hanging in ambiguousness. Also what would the point be of roleplaying some community on an island far away from everyone else, I mean won't that just be story telling?

Well xD. I shall try to make a post today ..

It will be pretty big since it's going to be an intro post xD.

Also nice ice updates for the forum !@.@

@MrBriWolf I'm confused about the island setting
Now you know I approve of the idea of creating a community later on in the roleplay but I didn't necessarily mean starting it up in your first post
I'd prefer you to start as an actual loner and try to recruit some of the other player characters as you come into contact with them

@Aleksandar @Raine Since it would be going against Klaus' character that wouldn't really work out so would you be willing to look into a different character?

Reactions: Aleksandar
Sorry guys xD. I promise I'll have an intro post by this Friday.. I have some stuff going on and I try to catch up with all my stories ..:3

@MrBriWolf I'm confused about the island setting
Now you know I approve of the idea of creating a community later on in the roleplay but I didn't necessarily mean starting it up in your first post
I'd prefer you to start as an actual loner and try to recruit some of the other player characters as you come into contact with them

@Aleksandar @Raine Since it would be going against Klaus' character that wouldn't really work out so would you be willing to look into a different character?
Oh- The idea I had thought of was that he IS a loner, only in an area with a large concentration of people. They're unorganized, and the island IRL is connected to the rest of Savannah by a bridge. Despite this, my char WON'T stay on the island- he will move out soon.

Oooh! I'd love to lay claim to #16 and one other if possible! Still looking through for another I like, but definitely #16. :)

EDIT:

I will post a skellie as soon after work. I would also like to claim #12 please

Feels bad..>_>. Sorry I haven't posted yet, I normally keep my promises, but I had some really bad health problems and then my internet connection.. Plus had to reply to my other RP's to xD

I am trying my best ^^'