Remnants - An Apocalyptic Roleplay - Signups

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@justice hunt

Nope. Blue Jay said earlier in the week that she's a braids maid in a wedding until after Sunday so she wouldn't be able to post much.

At least I really hope it didn't die..
okay then i'll wait for her to improve my character

I made my post, so it can not die. I'd invite the others, especially those in my group to get posting as much as you can, so we can come together sooner and kill each other hhaha @ResistingTheEnlightened I have included your character in my post, feel free to continue where I left off

do i have to wait for her to accept my character or not?

@justice hunt

I'm not Blue Jay and I have no say in this at all but I would go and clean up your character just a bit so it can fit her standards. Lee is there, but it's difficult to understand as a fellow player because it's still very vague and the sentences don't end, just continue with commas forever. I already feel bad for him though, especially the part about his parents.

That's my advice, but you don't have to listen to me. I just think Blue Jay would appreciate it. :)

can I ask the approved characters to get posting? There are some who haven't even made an intro and it's been quite some time...

I would like to inform everyone regarding my posting. In case some of you hadn't read my profile page, I am taking a break from RPing for a while.

So I don't know when I will be able to post next time, I apologise in advance for this. It was not planned. >.>

However, regarding my character it can be dragged along. And if Jay decides to Kill her, I have nothing against that.

Everyone.. Enjoy the RP ^^'

Still open for sign ups? if so can i join?