Reign of Winter: A Pathfinder Chronicle

Half Orc Zen Archer.

Or a bunch of other ideas I had. I dunno. Will read more in depth when I'm not on the lamb.

*mystically predicts Lucius's other ideas*

First Idea: Half-Orc Zen Archer. Member of a Forest Covenant, works alongside druids and such. He in particular however doesn't hold much loyalty to the Covenant, but doesn't really have a reason to leave. That's when he meets with the party.

Second Idea: Kistune Trickster. A mischievous free-spirited kitsune. He fancies himself the "Helps the poor type", but honestly is just looking for trouble. His loyalty is fluid, and only sticks around when it entertains him. He could stick with the party pretty easily.

Third Idea: Human Blood Rager. Actually he's just a farmer, and his family has had a long history of magic. He himself however has innate magical abilities that manifests itself during moments of uncontrollable rage, linked to his bloodline: The blood of dragons. he's actually thinking of quitting the farm life to pursue magic, but can change to join the party as well.

Fourth Idea: Ninja Tengu. He's kinda a stereotype.

Fifth Idea: Wizard Craftsman. I don't have much more for this one because this idea is still a WIP, but it's a concept I'd like to try once I figure it out.

Something like that. I'm also assuming 20 point buy, level 1, 200gp budget (Or whatever make sense for that character). Also we don't know each other.

Details are all in the Character Creation tab, but you've got the jist of it for the most part.

If you peeps follow that ENTER THE GAME link, I'll be able to assign you character sheets in your journals.

The spark with my other campaign is... is fading, I want to be faithful but I want to be loved ;__; uguuuuu

I'm sure you can handle two games at once, Koori.

You are a strong, independent black woman who don't need no man.

...................................................................................................... |:< wowe

Fresh meat. -----> Link

I'M PRE-EMPTIVELY SAYING TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY AT AROUND 8/9PM GMT. Speak now your suggestions/alternatives or forever bitch and moan about it later.

OH FECK guess who has timezone woes for that time?
Since the semester's began yet again, I've now no time if it's that time -- that's, what, 4 am here? now if it were a weekend, I can most definitely accomodate....

And if I were to ever be so accomodated, I might play either a Fafhrd or an Aragorn.

Interesting, was planing this as a back up character for spoonlords, but this may be the perfect AP for such a character.

A human Hydrokineticists.

Oh right, Wednesday would be best for me. Main cause I don't have a school on Thursdays so I can sleep in if I want.

Also question: Gunslingers yay or nay? And if Yay, would a Musket Master's Rapid Reloader feat to all Muskets (As in any rifle with the word musket in it's name, such as the Axe Musket, Warhammer Musket, and Double Barrel Musket), or just the singular Musket? Pedantic as it may be, it does refer to Musket(s), plural.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry that my format-fu isn't really up-to-snuff, but here's are some place holders for character concepts. I don't intend to us all of them, merely these are the ones that at the moment I have some idea of how to create, and what I'd be interested in playing. I'll go into more depth about their histories and abilities later or whenever someone wants to know anything in particular about them.

X7Jcxuc.jpg

Leaf Ear
Half-Orc
Zen Archer/Qinggong Monk (May become the Musket Master if my questions are answered)

kitsune_by_tsabo6.jpg

Aburage
Kitsune
Kitsune Trickster

Hrd4bC9.png

Yang The Reaper
Human
Blood Rager (Dragon Bloodline)

witchdoctor__2_.jpg

Heresy
Orc
Scarred Witch Doctor

Pixiv.Fantasia.full.164866.jpg

Lucy Fir
Aasimar
Sound Striker

N1GM7Om.jpg

Atisha Marcrosias
Human
Lore Warden

Last edited by a moderator:
Gunslingers work in some settings (y'know, piratical ones and all that), but I don't think they're a good fit for RoW. Your Zen Archer idea sounds good, though. You should have a chat with Cerulean about potentially linked backstories or something. Both monks, both unusual races (by the standards of Taldor) and combat focuses that play off each other well. Could be fun.

Also, that's everyone who's joined the game on Roll20 assigned a character sheet in their journals. CHECK IT OOT.

now if it were a weekend, I can most definitely accomodate....

D:

Don't think weekends would really work, sadly. Asmo's game runs on Friday, Moonlit's game runs on Saturday, and we're gonna have people from both campaigns in this one.

Occult adventures went live a month ago. All rules are available at www.d20pfsrd.com.

Was thinking about being a teenager who's powers have started to develop as he goes through adolescence and doesn't really understand what is happening.

*Scrolls down*

Oh. Yeah. Totally missed those.

Could work. Just make sure there's a plausible reason for the folks in charge of Heldren to send your character off on a potentially dangerous mission into a weird ice-pocket.

I was actually thinking more the case of he runs away due to everyone in the village become scared of his developing powers.