Reflection.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
as he laid on the table he took her hand and squeezed his as the nurse got prepared

"dont look" He said to her as the lady began to remove it

She was a bit squimish and she looked away while squeezing his hand hoping it would not hurt a lot. She knew it would probably feel uncomfortable but at least it would be out.

The nurse was gental, and removed it slowly from marks stomach. He squinted his eyes alittle.. it felt very uncomfortable but he held it in for his sister. He didn't want to freak her iut by saying ouch or showing any kind of emotion so she wouldn't get worried"Okay done" the nurse said patching him up and smiling "you both were wonderful.. and mark your a miracle.." The words made him feel special..

Her thumb was gently rubbing his hand so that he could relax and he knew she was there. She remembered the nurse from way back when, when he was still in a coma she looked after him. "Thank you so much." She helped Mark up as best she could she knew it might be a bit sore for the next few days but there were no stitches.

When they got home the house was empty and quiet, besides Mya and them no one was home not even Aiden. "I just hope he is okay" Mark finally said as he plopped down on the couch to get some rest from walking..

"Aiden can take care of himself he has up to this point. What do you guys want to do?" She asked sitting down on the couch it was almost time for lunch. Maybe they should eat something.

They both shrugged at the same time "I have No idea.." Mya said laying herself on the couch

Mark looked at his scar under his shirt "this thing is actually kinda cool.. I could tell people I got into a bar fight or something" He laughed jokingly.

Mya shook her head "No I think the whole coma thing sounds way cooler"

She listened to the two talking and laughed at their jokes. "You guys are nuts. Hey you want something to eat?" Her stomach growled and she laughed again her stomach was telling them food.

Mark and mya laughed more at her growling stomach "You are going to be fatter then me in a couple of months" Mya said rubbing her stomach

"Why not eating passes time" Mary said shrugging and going to the kitchen "What you in the mood for?"

She laughed at her joke and knew it was right. "I haven't had much sleep lately no money to buy food." When Mary went into the kitchen she followed close behind. "We have some chicken burgers how about that and rice?" She said loud enough for Mark to hear.

Mark heard her "That sounds fine" he yelled back going into the kitchen after a few moments "do you need help? I need to learn how to cook... its been what? 2 years?" He laughed putting on an apron "Lets hope I dont burn anything down

"You'll be fine I'll teach you. Start the oven and put a pan on it." She said going over to the fridge and getting a pack of burgers. "How many do you guys want?" She asked putting them on the counter and then getting the package of rice.

Both Mya and him both said one at the same time. "What about Aiden.. leave one out for him too" Mark concluded as he began to wash his hands

Rolling her eyes she put the fourth one on the frying pan and placed it on the warm burner then waited until he was done. She wasn't a perfect cook but at least she could cook something and teach Mark.

"Why are you rolling your eyes? We need to all get along or we arent going to make it through this Becca" He mumbled as he came by the stove where she was

"Well tell your brother to do that. I try and he just blows up at me." She said explaining how to keep turning the burgers so they don't burn and cook evenly.

Mark watched her, then took the spatula from her hands softly and began to repeat her actions "Yeah but just dont argue with him.. we have to get him off those drugs.." He concluded

Mya washed her hands "should I boil the water for the rice?"

At least she got along well with Mark if she didn't she would loose her mind. "Yes you can here." She said getting out a pot for the rice and handing it to Mya.

When they finished preparing the meal, Aiden had walked in just in time for them to finish setting the table..

"Oh you made it" Mark said smiling at his brother

Aiden didnt return the smile he simply put his things down and sat with them at the table, not even bothering to pray with them

When Aiden walked in she did not say anything to him neither look at him. After she was done setting the table she sat down then said the prayer annoyed that Aiden did not say it. When she was done she started eating the food was delicious and she was glad that Mark made it himself.