Reflection.

Mark held the bags as they descended out

"Still, 18 or not I don't like it he said pulling her shit down a bit

"Your still my sister ad if that jason guy tries anything with you ill kill him" he laughed

"Ill make him feel what its like to be in a coma"

"Mark please give him a chance." She sighed her stomach gurgling and she wanted to go get some food. "Let's go eat." It was true she had been eating a lot lately beceause of bills there was little food in the house though.

Mark sighed "I already gave him a chance.

the moment I saw him, and when I found out he was a boy he blew it" He laughed taking

his sisters hand and leading her

towards the food court "What do you wanna eat?"

She took his hand in hers the other hand holding the bags of stuff she had just bought. "Probably A&W then more stores. I"m feeling really good right now." Right now she hoped that she would not run into her brother in the food court then he would want to know where the money came from.

When they got to the food court Mark decided to leave his sister in line a moment, he had to go use to restroom and as soon as he did so, jason quickly came behind Becca putting his hands on her eyes "Guess.." He said smirking,

he didnt really give her time, he quickly positioned himself in front of her and gave her a hug "I am on break right now but whats up?" He asked excited to see her "How are you?"

At least he waited until Mark was gone to come and bug her so that he wouldn't get into trouble again. "Um Santa Clause?" She asked immediately knowing who it was before being turned around to face him and hug him. "Where do you work? I'm fine thanks out shopping with one of my brothers. We gotta be careful." She laughed slightly at him coming over and finding the two together again.

"I know.. your brother gave me the death stare when he seen me when you guys first walked in.. jesus christ" He said laughing nervously

"I work in Hot Topic..." He said nodding towards it "Im glad your having a good day though we need to hand out soon"

She laughed at his joked knowing her brother would be back soon. "He wont hurt a fly honest. Hey can you get us discounts?" She asked still holding her bags and wanting to go shopping somewhere else. If she could get a discount that would be great.

(thanks for the like :) )

Jason looked around "I'm scared still. He's a brother you never know how they are" he laughedleaning in "but anything for you" he continued smiling

(And your welcome)

"Thank you." She said smiling and very happy when he said those words. It had been a long time since someone had said something nice to her like that.

Jason smiled back, noticing mark comming he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek

"I should probably go.. but hey when ever you want just stop by my store whenever"

He shrugged walking away as mark approached "what just happened?" Mark asked his sister

Eyeing her closely

She laughed when Mark came up and hugged him tightly. "Nothing just waiting for you I don't know what you want to eat." She said hoping to get his mind off the topic of Jason. Before he could ask questions she walked into a lineup wanting food really badly now. "Oh I want to go to sportcheck as well later." She said.

Mark nodded "okay we can do that..." as he looked around at jason walking

Away and then at the food court

"Whatever you wanna eat"

She picked a chinese food restaurant and waited in line with her brother before ordering. "I'm really glad your awake now." She said grabbing their food and going over to a table.

He didn't know why, but mark felt good about

What he sister had just said..

"Thanks..me...me too" he said as they sat down

"I can't wait to start school again.. I feel like I was dead and came

Back.."

She sat down and started eating what was on her plate. "I understand how you feel this is really great food." Looking up to her brother she smiled feeling uneasy that Aiden might be around she did not want to talk to him right now. Her brother could not have woken up at a better time.

Mark looked at her then followed her gaze

"Are you expecting someone? you seem nervous."

He concluded with himself, sipping his drink.

"Just thinking Aiden will come up. Sorry." She knew he did not want her to be mean about him but he did not know what she had gone through.

my bad!!

"Um... im sure he wouldnt come here...

Hes probably out selling or buying things.. and you k now exactly what

Im talking about" He concluded.

"I know what you are talking about. Is there anything else you want to do?" She asked while finishing up the rest of the food she would like to go get makeup as well.