Reflection.

Mark nodded

"Well thats good.. and how far along are you Mya?" He asked curiously

Mya was quiet a few seconds before she finally opened her mouth "Im 2 and a half months"

Mark looked very suprised "Really?? you dont look it"

Mya lifted her baggy shirt just enough to show her small belly, where a small baby bump lye

"Its just because of the way I wear my shirts now

Mark nodded "Wow.. Ive got to be a brother and a uncle soon.. I wonder what we are going to do for money"

He said putting an arm around his sister

"We will all just need jobs.. and we will do just fine" He said smiling

Mark unlike his Anti-Christ brother, believed in looking on the brighter side of everything

which is why he was so strong..

when he wanted to be

When she saw the baby bump she smiled she didn't show that much but it was there a little bit. A smile appeared on her lips when he said those words about being a brother. When he put his arm around her she snuggled close to him she missed him a lot. She smiled at Mya knowing things were going to look better now.

Aiden came back home early the next morning

He looked like hell on earth

His clothes were ripped and his hair was messy

He walked into the room where everyone was sleeping

He smirked and hiccuped while taking off his shades

"Well aren't you guys just the god damned Brady bunch"

(Message me on yahoo please and message me i'm appeared offline though)
When Aiden came home she jumped and looked at him. "What happened to you?" She had no idea why he was dressed like that or what happened to him. Something told her he didn't walk through a bed of flowers.

Aiden smiled and shrugged "Um... I dont even remember" He said going to the kitchen and taking out some juice

He had gone out with buddies and got drunk, he partied and thats all he really remembered

"It seems without me you guys are all living the american dream" He said putting it back after pouring some

"Maybe I should just move out now that Mark is back

He said brushing past his sister into his room

"Then he can be your twin"

He concluded after closing the door

She could not believe the fact that her brother had gone out drinking the night that Mark had woken up. That was it she snapped and ran towards the door. "We need you to stay and pay the bills you said you were going to. He's not my twin you are." She yelled from the doorway after opening the door.

Aiden stood up and got in his sisters face

"Who do you call yourself snapping at BECCA? who was here for you threw the nightmares and heart ache?? when you couldnt sleep?? When all

the elements around us were breaking down it was me BECCA" He screamed at her

"My same mother and my same father are dead just like yours and my same brother was in a coma.. I have stayed here long enough...

I just found out I have a baby on the way so how about giving me some F*CKEN space?" He yelled

Snatching the door from her "And NEVER open my door without my god damned permission!" He snapped back, slamming and locking it this time

Mark woke up to the sound of the slam

"Whats going on?"

The words stung her she was going through the same thing as her brother if not worse. Since her and Aiden do not get along her stress was getting worse and worse. Finally she had snapped and she was crying right in front of the door that was just slammed in her face. That was it she was never going to talk to her brother anymore she had enough of this. "Go talk to your brother and find out." She snapped at Mark not meaning to and went into her room. Laying on her bed she covered her face with a blanket and just continued to cry silently.

Mark shook his head at her words

what a hell he had woke up in.

Aiden stayed in his room, he couldnt believe

how much of a winey needy little girl his sister was being

"Some twin" He muttered

they were nothing alike

Every moment of the last few years it was all about Aiden he never cared about her except when she had those nightmares. She stayed in her bed under the covers crying at least no one would be able to get her here or so she thought.

Mark eased himself into Aidens room.

Aiden turned to see the boy, then turned back to the heroine,

Wipping his nose with the back of his long sleeve black shirt

"Whats wrong with you?" Mark said looking at what he was doing

"Look, I get enough of that from that little whiney baby in there I dont need it from you"

Aiden said darkly as he finished sucking it into the needle

Mark sat down on his bed watching intently

"Wow... So this is what it all comes down to.. you have a kid on the way, you gonna do that when the baby comes?"

Mark asked almost sarcastically.

Aiden turned towards Cole. "No. Im not. 9 months is plenty of time to quit"

He mumbled as he tied the rubber band around his arm

"You mean 7 months.. shes 2 months"

He said nodding and crossing his arms

Aiden hesitated "Plenty of time"

Mark stood up walking over to Aiden

"You want to kill yourself thats your business.. but dont bring a baby into this world knowing you

got messed up issues my dude. Thats just selfish"

And with that he walked out, going into the room where you and Mya were

"They're are going to be some changes around here, Mya you need to get him to quit because these days he only

Listens to you. Becca get up and stop crying because crying isnt going to make anything better. and AIDEN IF YOU CAN HERE ME

THROW THE NEEDLE AWAY. I mean seriously we have to get ourselves together because we cant live like this. None of us

Right now all she wanted to do was stay under the covers and not come out no one can hurt her under here and she was glad. Slowly she got up and new Mark was right and now he knew how messed up their life had gotten. If it wasn't for the coma then maybe things would be different but she doubted it. "I'm going to go make some food. Then we have to take you to the hospital." She said to Mark before walking out of the door and heading downstairs.

Mark shook his head following her down the stairs

"I dont need to go to the hospital I feel just fine. Half of you need to go if anything"

He concluded shaking his head and getting a soda out of the fridge

"They arent going to do anything but tell me what I already know. Im awake"

"You have to go get the feeding tube out remember they told you that last night?" She asked wondering what he would like to eat she decided on toast and eggs. Something healthy for everyone should she make some for Aiden to? She decided not to he would just yell at her again for one reason or another.

When everyone was eating, Aiden came out of his room finally, took one look at everyone then left "Good morning to you assholes too" He murmured slamming the door.

Mark looked up at his sister "So when do you want to go get this removed?"

Mya chewed and rose her hand "ill go too!"

When Aiden came down she was sitting at the table eating her breakfast and did not say anything to him now her twin was dead to her. "Anytime after we eat." She said looking up at Mark then to Mya. "Why did you choose him. I know he hurts you to you shouldn't go through that." Maybe Mya should move in and Aiden move out.

Mya shrugged "Actually Aiden has a soft side.. he just rarely shows it.. He is misunderstood" She said continuing to eat. Mark got up from the table "We are all going threw things and we all do things different. Aiden handles it with drugs, me with comas and you with crying. So lets not blame him.. lets just move on and try to get past this critical stage" He said as he went to the bathroom to shower up

"Easier said then done." She said talking to Mark and waiting for the answer when she said something to Mya. Right now she would be better off with Mark rather then Aiden. Her brother never showed this 'nice side' to her only when she woke up screaming then they fought again. What was she going to do now she was fed up of this and it was wrecking the family. This is not what mom and dad wanted the family to end up like.

As they headed down the hospital halls Mark felt queasy

"I dont think I want to go threw with this sis" He said holding her close

"What if it hurts"

That was her brother he was always worried about things like this and she didn't blame him. Now they were in the waiting room. "It'll be ok I'll go with you."