Reflection.

Aiden ran towards his drive way quickly, along with a friend he had been with.

When he seen the ambulance it made him worry

"If you want you can stay out here" He told his friend emily but she insisted on seeing if Mark was okay too

When he rushed threw the door he couldnt help but just stare

Was this a dream?

The high he had experienced when he first left was wearing off, but it was stll there and he questioned whether or not

this was serious.

He blinked twice and noticed it would go away

He dropped his things and knelt down beside his brother

"Mark.." He said feeling his cold skin and his matted hair from being in bed so long

He looked at Mya and His sister and some other guy on his couch that he would have normally

asked who he was but he was too suprised with his brother

Who only smiled as Aiden touched him

"Good to see you too Aiden"

"He is fine.." The nurse said finally after giving Mark a full check up.

"Just make sure he eats something.. and tommorow bring him in and we will remove the tubes from his stomach okay?"

She said to becca who seemed to be the most mature one in the room

Turning to the nurse she listened to everything that she had said and nodded. "I'll make sure to bring him in." She could not believe that Aiden had comes moments later and hoped that Jason would not leave. What about the movie and pizza should she still order it he probably was starving. At least they did not have to take their brother to the hospital tonight.

Mya glared at Emily who Glared back

Emily, was Aidens best friend but also his Ex girlfriend

She decided not to say anything since after all mark was awake, but she

Felt disrespected

as if Aiden had brung her on purpose

And they would probably stay

"So..tell me everything" Mark said anxiously.. wanting to know what he missed

Aiden looked at his sister then at the boy on the couch

He didt look at Mya already knowing how she felt about Emily

"Well if you up to it, maybe we can go for a walk me and you.. you would mind if I take my brother

for a quick walk while you stay here right?"

Wrong

but she nodded anyways "Only for Mark: She said not looking in Myas direction as Aiden helped his brother stand and walked outside with him

He would get to tell his side of the story before his sister.

Jason looked at Becca as the door closed

"You still want to do movie night?"

(What if Aiden turned Mark against her)?

Becca started to protest when he wanted to go for a walk he was to weak to walk right now but they were gone so fast. When they left she sat down in shock not knowing what just happened her brother was awak after two years. "I still want to do it i'm just worried. We can order pizza but we need to leave some pizza for the other three as well." She said picking up a phone book and leafing through the pages to find a pizza place so they could order.

(you want it that way? I assumed Mark would be the peace maker)

Mark walked with his brother down the narrow street explaining everything

"The money is running low..- real low.. Im going to have to get a job and

Becca wants one too... Shes been very annoying lately.."

"If your sure Becca" Jason said getting up to help her look for a pizza number

"If you think it would be best to do this another time then thats fine too"

Mya stood as well, putting a hand on Beccas back "We are here for you

Aiden walked slowly and patiently with his brother

"Why is that?" Mark said after they sat a near by bench.

"Well.. she has just been real hard on me lately because of .. the drugs"

He said quietly

Mark gave him a glare "Thats how youve learned to cope man? Good job" He said sarcastic and hatefully

Aiden got up off of the bench and stared at his brother

"Hey at least im not the one who decided it would be cool to sleep for 2

years.. if it wasnt for you, we would still have a lot more cash in the bank..but your stupid medical bills sucked it up"

Mark clenched his fists "Oh yeah right and spending it on Drugs is soo much better"

They were both silent

because they were both wrong

"I know that but they are gone out now and I need a day to be myself." She said not caring that Jason was in the room she felt safe and herself around him. Aiden wouldn't let anything happen to her brother and she knew that, Aiden cared for him and it was so hard to deal with when he got in a coma. She hoped that he was taken things easy on Mark since he woke up not half an hour ago and then was gone. She wished that her brother could have spent more time with her instead of going straight out with Aiden. What if he got into drugs?

Jason popped in the movie and sat close to Becca, rubbing her shoulder to make sure she was okay

Mya smiled at this

she was glad someone was willing to help her friend in this time of need

They sat in silence and watched the movie as they waited for pizza

Mark sat up and sighed as he took in the words his brother was saying

"So my sister is depressed, your on drugs and we are near broke"

Mark said shaking his head

"What kind of f*cked up world did I wake up into?"

He said to himself

Aiden only crossed his arms staring at his brother

"Welcome to hell"

When he sat beside her she smiled and thanked him for the back massage it seemed to calm her down a bit. Jason seemed to know what she was going through even though she hadn't told him anything. Soon she was into the movie and about half an hour later the door bell rang and she got up to open the door. She paid for the pizza and then came back to put the pizza on the table it smelled wonderful. "Looks really good." She said picking up a piece and eating it.

They set out slices for Mark and Aiden whowere still outside

Aiden had pulled out a cigarette and began smoking it as his brother took in everything he had just told him

"What are we going to do?" Mark said finally looking up.

Aiden exhaled the smoke in his mouth as he looked at his brother

"I dont know what your going to do. Im going to get a job.. you need to just sit tight and do the

whole bed rest thing a while.."

Mark stared at his brother inhale the cancer

"Ive been on bed rest for 2 years Im fine" He said smiling finally which Aiden couldn't help but smile back

He was happy for his brother

and he was happy for himself.

He put out the cigarette as they made their way back inside

By the time that they got back the movie was over and she found herself snuggling up to Jason during very scary parts. She loved scary movies but they freaked her out sometimes. The pizza was almost gone now but there were some slices for the other two brothers and she would need to talk to Mark when they got home. "That was a good movie." She said pulling away reluctantly from Jason and stretching her but was going numb from sitting so long.

Aiden and Mark both looked at her sister glaring

as brothers they both felt like jason and her were sitting to close

Aiden closed the door and the boys both took some pizza

"I hope it was a damn good movie"

Aiden said looking at Jason, Jason stared back at him

Niether said anything

"Anyways Becca can I have your number? I should probably be going

Jason said getting up slowly

When she saw them come in she moved slightly knowing they were being protective. Aiden was like that Mark because he probably just woke up and did not want her to get hurt. She glared at her two brother's meaning be nice and she was old enough to handle things on her own. The last two years she had been through more things then the normal person her age. "Sure." She went to the kitchen and scribbled on a piece of paper her name and number. Moments later she came back and handed him the piece of paper.

Jason smiled hugging her lightly before looking at the boys once more and walking out

As soon as the door closed behind him they both said at the same time

"Who the hell was that?"

Which made both emily and mya laughed together though they hated each other.

When Jason hugged her she smiled and hugged him back before saying bye to him. Now she was going to get the third degree about the boy she had met in a movie store. "Just some guy. I don't need the third degree. I"m not a kid anymore." She smiled at the two.

"Some guy in a movie store becca REALLY?"

Mark said crossing his arms

"He couldve been a killer!! you ever investigate that??"

Aiden huffed looking out the blinds

"And did you see the way the kid was looking at me?.. next time Ill kill em"

He said under his breath

Mya smiled shaking her head

"You have got a handful" She said to Becca as she headed towards Beccas room

"You comming?

"Stop it ok? There's finally something good in my life and you are wrecking it." She did not really mean that towards Mark but more for Aiden because he was not being nice about this. Soon she was following Mya into her room feeling quite bad about what just happened.

Mark and Aiden stood there for a second quietly

"Wrecking it? what is IT Becca??"

Aiden yelled after her

"You just met the kid you dont know jacksh*t about him!! ughhhh!" He growled

"I hate when she does stupid things like invite people she doesnt know over and expect me to be okay with it"

Mya poked her head out of Beccas door "Oh yea? well I hate it when I get pregnant because my boyfriend doesnt tell me the condom BROKE"

She says slamming Beccas door

It was quiet another 10 seconds before Mark finally opened his mouth "You left out that part"

Her brother was right but he was going about the whole thing wrong and she hated how she was being treated by Aiden. It was true what Mya said about her boyfriend not telling her and it was wrong. How was she going to pay for a baby when her boyfriend didn't have a job. Finally quiet she thought to herself and seconds later Mark opened the door and she looked at him not believing he was there and not in his room.

He came in quietly and sat down on her bed

"I know you guys are trying to do your whole girl thing but... I just wanna talk for

a second k?"

He said smiling at the two girls. Mya nodded almost instantly

"So how have you been? besides dating strangers?" Mark said playfully

When he came in the room she sat down beside him on the bed wanting to be close to him. "I've been trying to get my school work done." Because of the stress and Aiden with drugs that she was not able to think about school very much.