Reflection.

Mark took a deep breath as they pulled off. He wasn't scared because he knew his sister drove well

It was just trying to cope with the last time he had been in a car

"So..sleep well?" He said trying to keep his mind occupied

"Actually yes. First time in a long time I slept good until 'he' woke me up." There was an emphasis on he like she did not want to say his name. Soon they arrived at the mall in perfect condition.

Mark rolled his eyes getting out of the car and comming around

Putting his sister ina head lock

As he strolled along towards the mall entrance

"You and him when we were kids used to hate each other..

But you were inseperable and if anyone tried to play with you

Accept Aiden he would go off" he chuckled thinking about it

"You two have such a love hate relationship you'll both get over yourselves soon"

When she was put in a head lock she laughed and punched him gently in the side making sure she didn't hurt his wound. "It's just I try a lot. Everything I do gets shot told and told I'm wrong." She said putting a hand in his elbow so that they walked together she didn't care if people looked this was her brother. Maybe she would go get some clothing first and maybe see Jason why hadn't he called her?

As soon as the doors to the Mall opened The first store to the right with

That held skater clothing and such, behind the counter was Jason

Mark immidiatley saw him and pushed his sister forward

"Oh no. Lets keep going"

He said rolling his eyes

She saw him to and was glad that he pushed her away not wanting to see her brother right now. "So where do you want to go?" She asked feeling good about herself finally being able to get out of the house to the mall. Spend some of her money on some clothes and other things she needed.

Mark shrugged with his hands in his pockets

"Where ever you want to go.. this is a day for you"

He said gesturing towards the stores

"Just dont pull me into some like, really girly store"

He continued laughing.

She laughed at his joke and followed him to a bank machine. "Hey can you keep a secret?" She had saved some of her parents money a special stash her mom left her in the will. The person who gave out the stuff from the will told her in private and she was glad that her mom left her money just for her.

Mark shrugged "Duh I can keep a secret"

He laughed

He had always kept secrets for his sister

ever since they were small..

"Do I get a piece of candy for it?"

He said jokingly.

When they were younger she bribed him with something to keep secrets well that taught him to keep secrets later on. "Mom gave me some extra money. I can share with you to. I decided to use it for clothes and something for us." She smiled showing him the balance she had not touched it and the interest built up.

Markblinked at the money in the account in amazement

"wow... I am really happy for you..you dont have to share

that with me, thats your money you deserve it.. after putting up with me

and Aiden these years.." He said with a smile hugging his sister

Go ahead.

She hugged him back. "I know but you need new clothes and stuff to I want to." She said taking out the money in the bank and putting it in the purse she was carrying. It was quie a lot of money.

Mark stuffed the money way down in her purse

"What are you doing sis! thats too much money to carry around out in the open..

you need to be careful... When we leave here you should put some of it back so your not just

carrying it around"

"That is why i'm putting it in my purse. I will put some back you know what Aiden will do if he finds it." She said zipping up her purse and holding it close to her hoping no one saw her with the money. "Let's go." There was a shop not far from here with things they would both like.

As they approached the store Mark stopped his sister

"You have to promise me that from now on, instead of putting him down

and making assumptions... we have to help him get off those drugs..

first things first.." He said picking up a cool black shirt

"When we get home we have to throw out all of his needles... hes gonna hate us but it

will all be for the best in due time.."

"I'll try if he tries." Was all she could say before agreeing to the needles being thrown out. When he found the shirt she went off to pick out a few tops she would like. At least she has a brother that loves her she would go insane now if she didn't.

Mark knew of the troubles

that could be found after all of this was said and done..

but he had to try to break is brother out of it..

otherwise he would drowned in it

"Do you see anything you like?"

"Yes a few things." She said smiling coming back with four tops and two pairs of jeans. Putting them in front of her she showed them off to her brother hoping he liked them to.

Mark looked at the tops she had picked out

"They are cute" He smiled picking one up and holding it in front of him

"yes I like them.. as long as you arent trying to show your like stomach or anything"

He was so protective of his sister..

but if he didnt, who would?

Not Aiden half the time..

so he took the role though technically Aiden was the oldest

since he came out before Becca

Rolling her eyes she grabbed the shirt from him and put it in her pile. "I'm eighteen now been through a lot more then most people. I'm mature enough for a bit of belly." She said smiling and going over to the cash register so she could pay for her stuff and her brothers. She made sure that the money was hidden when she pulled out some so no one could see.