Reflection.

Mya was indeed going on and on. "Well you need to do something! you cant just sit around this house!.."

As they went past Marks door she peeked in "How long has he been like that?"

"I know I don't." She stopped at Mark's door just when Mya did and peered in. "About 2 years now Aiden is taking it pretty hard." She said quietly leaning against the door frame.

"Mya took a few steps inside "Poor kid... he'll wake up soon.. trust me" She said with hope in her eyes "Ive seen wierder miracles happen

"Thank you Mya." She pulled away from the door and watched her. "Where or what do you want to do?" She asked waiting patiently.

Mya pulled herself away from Marks door as they made their way into Beccas room "Anything you want im here for you .. make up? movies? anything"

(I was thinking they could go out and at the store she finds a guy she likes. But because of her brothers she is afraid that she will loose him. I am talking about Tisah)

"I thought you may have an idea because you said do I have time for a boyfriend." She said laughing and then walking down to the kitchen. "Why don't we go to movie store?"

( that sounds fine and I thought her name was becca? Lol)

"Yea let's go get a scary movie" she says excitedly since its been a while since she and her friend spent time together.

When they get there a guy who is also buying video comes up to them "movie night too?"

(Oops just ignore that sory to many roleplays lol)
"Alright I can't wait." She said grabbing her purse and a key and then driving down to the movie store. Someone talking to them caught her off guard and she jumped but turned around. The man was very cute and she smiled. "Yeah it is."

The guy smiled at her slowly approaching "what kinda movie are you two going to watch?" He said smiling at Becca

Mya who seen this bumped becca with her elbow smiling at the girl and winking

She knew exactly what she was getting and so much for their girls night out. "Probably Nightmare on Elm Street. Did you want to join us?" She asked picking up the movie moments after she just picked a movie out of her head.

The boy was suprised at how nice she was to invite him"Um sure why not" He said smiling and picking up Nightmare On Elm Street 2

Just in case they finished the first one too early.

"I would love too" He smiled at her

a warm invited smiling..

"Im jason"

"I"m Becca and this is Mya." She said smiling back at him feeling all flustered and butterfly stomach. What if the man saw her brother laying there in the bed though? "Come on lets go pay." She walked slowly so the boy and Mya could catch up easily to her.

Jason follwed and paid for both movies. He decided to follow them instead of pack into one car

When they gt there the house was emty except for markus of course her slept silently

"Wow nice place.. wish I could afford to live on my own"

He said in amazement, looking around

(Maybe Mark wakes up and Jason helps them look after the weak Mark)

"I actually live with my brother. Oh and thanks for the movie." She said locking the door behind the two but this time she kept her purse with her just incase. Maybe she should have gone upstairs and shut the door so that he would not see her brother but that was to obvious so she didn't. Walking into the living room she sat down on the couch and watched the two she could not wait to watch a movie. "Do you guys want to order pizza"?

"I want pizza.."

A familiar voice said as he descended from the stairs, one weak foot at after another

though he acted as if he had just awoke from a nap

Mark.

Mya stood with her mouth wide opened as she approached mark slowly

Jason didn't know what to say.. He thought it was just another one of her relatives, waking up from a nap

so he sat their nonchalantly.

"This your bro?"

Why did she have to go out and get a movie she did not want Mark to wake up alone but he did. She hoped it would not ruin Jason and her time chances of getting together she liked him. The familiar and unfamiliar at the same time came through her ears as she turned her head. "Mark?" She cried out not believing her eyes. "Jason he's my brother." Quickly she went over to help him down to a couch so he could rest. This was not what she was expecting.

Jason heard the stress in her voice as she helped him on the couch where he sat a second as if catching his breath though he wasn't

Breathing hard

"Well is he okay" he said helping her move pillows behind his back for support

"I'm fine" mark said sleepy eyes

Mya was still frozen she couldn't believe it

"Mark has been in a coma for the last two years. Do you want me to call the hospital?" She asked her brother knowing he should probably get checked out by a doctor. Being in a coma and just waking up is not that good because there still may be something wrong. "Mya please go get him some water and message my brother."

Mya stood there some seconds longer before she finally snapped out of it and went brang him some water, it was almost as if he had arisen from the dead

"No shit?" Jason said in amazement. He put an arm on Marks shoulder as he drank the water slowly

"Yes I feel fine.. A little sleepy.. but im okay"

He said after drinking

"Are you sure we shouldnt like, take him to the hospital? I think your right I think we should" Jason said sounding concerned

"2 years is a long time to be sleeping" He continued

"But it doesnt feel that long... feels like I just had a good nights rest" Mark said shrugging and looking at his sister

"You look older" He said suprised as he took her cheek in the palm of his hands. Smiling still weakly

"I think we should at least call the hospital just to make sure." She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and texted her twin brother to say that Mark had woken up. When he was done with the cup she put it on table and picked up the phone to dial the hospital. It was to late to drive him out there but maybe they could send a nurse or doctor or someone to come check on him. When he grabbed her face she smiled.