Reflection.

Aiden had regretted the words he said to his sister..

they might have been a broken family, but they were a family all the same

He slowly made his way into marks room and sat next to his sister

He seen the way the tears ran down her eyes..

He instantly pulled her into a hug

Even though they were twins, he sort of felt like the older one... like she was his little sister..

"Im sorry.." He whispered as he held her

he was.. he was sorry for this whole sorry situation

When he came into the room she had not wanted him to be there with her but she couldn't say no. When he pulled her into a hug she did not stop him from doing so. "I can't keep doing this. Your slowly killing yourself." That was all she said as the tears started soaking his shirt but she did not care. What would Mark be saying right now if he woke up and saw them fighting or could hear them fighting right now

good better dead then living this life

Aiden didn't know what to say to his sister.. it was true

It was killing him

But what did he have to live for?

It almost seemed his sister hated him now..

If mark was awake, he'd hate him too

"Just stop.." he said running his fingers through her hair

She sighed and stayed quiet knowing whatever she said he would not listen and he would storm off out of the room again. Mark please wake up we need you. Went through her mind and tears kept coming out of her eyes. She couldn't take this life anymore.

When he had finished calming down his sister he went inside his room

Should I quit?

he thought to himself looking at the needle...

No. Not right now he couldn't afford to.. he would go insane without

So ironic to think

the same drug that was killing him

was the only thinking keeping him alive

When he left she sighed knowing he would like always. After he left she turned to Kain and sighed placing a hand in his like she always did. "Kain please we need you." She whispered.

Mark went to his room and closed his eyes

as he entered another world

thinking about what had just happened..

thinking about everything..

He did love his sister and his family.. but if he died tonight

would he want to be brought back?

Sighing she laid down on Mark's bed but made sure she had not touched anything that would harm him. Tears started to soak the pillow that was underneath and she spent the night there feeling safe somehow. Safe, even though that her brother was in a coma which was weird.

(and spooky) 0.9

The next day Aiden woke up before his sister for a change. He came in the room where she slept, he knew she would sleep there.. she looked a bit uncomfortable. He picked her up and placed her in her bed gently so not to wake her up

then he closed the door and began to prepare breakfast..

I can take a break from being an asshole..

For a few hours.

(Sorry that's what she is.)
When he came to take her into her room she did not wake up she was to tired and slept the whole time. When she was laid down she put the blanket over top of her and snuggled deeply into it again. She would have enjoyed staying and sleeping beside her brother but her body would have been sore the next morning.

(LOL its okay)

When he was done with breakfast he came into her room with a trey smiling and putting it next to her

maybe this can be like a forgive me present

he thought to himself as he crept out of the room.. shutting the door behind him

A little while later she woke up to the smell of the food he had made for her. She had slept in and it was a bit late for Mark's feeding she hoped her brother did it this once. When she came to she looked at the yummy looking food then grabbed the plate and started eating. She was hungry and soon Mya would be coming over.

Aiden had just finished eating when he heard the knock on the door and knew it was Mya

even though the secret was out he still wasnt in the mood for her..

He opened the door slowly and she rushed in putting her bags down and going over to Becca without saying hi to Aiden

"I decided to sleep over that okay?"

The food was delicious and she put the plate down on her lap just as the door opened and Mya came into the room. "Sure you can sleep over. How come you never told me that you were pregnant?" She could not wait to see the baby and hold it maybe she could be an Auntie.

Mya came in and looked at her as the question hit her off gaurd "Well because your brother told me He was going to tell you.. I was going to tell you as soon as we got some prvacy but I see he already beat me to it" She said glaring at Aiden. Aiden put his hands in his pockets "Should I go? if this is going to turn into something extra girly"

"I can't believe you are pregnant." She stood up and took her dishes with her then hugged her friend her voice sounded happy and very excited. "You have to promise me you will have me there when you go into labor." She said when she pulled away from her friend and smiled at her. Her brother might as well go since they were going to be having some girl time.

Aiden rolled his eyes, he couldn't believe this.. he couldn't believe how worried she sounded in the car and now all the sudden she was happy

he decided to pack his things for the night and go

"Love you" He mumbled to his sister as he walked out slamming the door behind him

Mya looked at the door then at Becca

"whats his problem?"

"Be careful." She watched him leave and then turned towards Mya again. "I don't know that's what he always is like." Tisha decided to leave out the fact of that he did not want her to stay over here let along come over at all. She had no idea why he would not like that but her brother was her brother.

Mya shrugged and looked at Becca smiling "So.. why do you look soo... sad? you look like you have been running all over the place!! you need serious girl time.. do you have even have time for a boyfriend?"

Mya had to admit.. a lot of messed up things had happened to Aiden and his family.. it was like they had the worst of luck and she hoped she could cheer up at least Becca.

Cheering up Aiden however was like trying to make concrete smile.

Tisha laughed at all the things she said in one breath. "You have no idea." She smiled she never thought of having a boyfriend but maybe it would be good for her. "But I'm not so sure about the boyfriend thing." She said while walking with her plate down the stairs knowing Mya would not be far behind with her babbling.