Soldier

How long have they been there?
One year

"Time to get to know this guy!"

Sexuality
"Girls are just... no... nah,"
Homosexual

Personality
Energetic - J-Hope is just an endless bundle of energy that never seems to stop doing something. Finding him sitting still is extremely rare unless he is working/killing someone.

Impulsive - His impulsiveness is so bad that if you don't constantly keep an eye on him or have something tied to his wrist you will lose sight of him. Be it in a crowd or in a very small place, you are guaranteed to lose him if you don't pay attention.

Curious - "Curiosity killed the cat" is something that J-Hope has never heard about. If there's something he doesn't know or just something strange he will find out what it is and he won't stop bothering you before you tell him or he goes on the internet to check.

Crazy - While he's not 'crazy' as in insane or psychotic he still come off as crazy because of his endless bundle of energy and the way he's great at doing whatever it is that he wants to do, with no thought given to what other people might think of him.

Clumsy - Whenever J-Hope is working his aim is point on, but whenever he is not concentrating he's so clumsy that you shouldn't have anything fragile anywhere near him. He will break it, it is just an unwritten law of nature.

Dumb - He's not completely dumb, but he's incredibly oblivious and most things should be given in with a spoon if you want him to get your point quickly, otherwise you better be patient because it may take a while.

Playful - J-Hope loves having something to do so he tends to be quite playful with people. It's not being playful like tossing a ball or playing tag, but playful like small harmless pranks and other fun things.

Oblivious - As mentioned before, it does take quite some time for J-Hope to take any hints or signals coming from anyone. Most of the time he brushes it off as people being playful or joking, so he becomes rather oblivious to other people.

Naive - He believes that everyone is great people and that most can be trusted. Of course some can't be trusted, but he won't think that of you unless he is proven otherwise and by that point it is already too late.

Outgoing - The thought of seeing someone standing alone in a corner is absolutely heartbreaking to him, so he's as outgoing as it can possibly get. He loves gathering everyone together to make sure they can do something together or just get to know each other. The more friends the better!

Easily scared - While he's brave in his activities, anything supernatural or scary will easily get him screaming and or crying if it's bad enough - which doesn't require a lot really - and he'll cling to you until he's somehow convinced there's nothing scary there at all.

Cleaning
♥ Surprising people
♥ Making others laugh
♥ Snuggles
♥ Cuddles
♥ Sweets
♥ Coffee
♥ Friends
♥ People
♥ Animals
♥ Spring
♥ The color green
♥ Lazing around
♥ Sleeping in
♥ Dancing
♥ Rapping

Dislikes
♠ Waking up early
♠ Exercising
♠ Spicy food
♠ Rainy days
♠ A messy room
♠ Seeing people alone
♠ Anything negative
♠ Negative people
♠ Big dogs
♠ Mean people
♠ Fighting
♠ Drugs (doing them)
♠ Being alone
♠ Anything scary
♠ Horror movies/games
♠ Being without internet
♠ Having nothing to do

"I wasn't meant to take off my clothes? Ops... where did I put my shirt again...?"

Height
177 cm

Weight
59 kg

Hair color
Black, styled up like this

Eye color
Dark brown

Scars/Bruises/Flaws
None

Piercings
Both of his ears

Tattoos
None, but he wants one!

Notable Features
"Weeeeeeelll~"
[spoili]

[/spoili]
[spoili]

[/spoili]

"I love you all!"

[spoili]
PM/Ask me in the OOC if interested ^^!
[/spoili]

"J-Hope out! Bye!"

Weapon
"Isn't it cute~? <3"
[spoili]

[/spoili]
Why did you become a gang member?
"I just needed some more money in my pocket! Sure this is a little of a violent way of getting that, but... at least I get to know new people and stuff right? And not to mention I got this adorable gun too! And like... awesome people to work with!"

Does your family know?
"Weeeeeeelll......."

Other
♦ He was attacked by a dog when he was younger, hence why he's scared of big dogs
♦ His favorite color is green
♦ J-Hope is terrible at keeping secrets
♦ If he wonders about something he searches the internet for it, which is good and bad
♦ He loves surprising people
♦ Don't ever give J-Hope alcohol, if you think he's bad sober imagine him drunk
♦ He may come off as childish, but he knows a thing or two of the 'adult' world

Theme song
"Don't ask me,
I was always like this
I don't even know,
'cuz I'm me from start to finish,"

"Fun Boys" - BTS
Look at my Tiger's baby lol. At work, other chars will be up by tonight^^

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
XD it's a term for love fool lol. The people I date I would call Baby or Babe lol.
I swear... if my fiance calls me baby... Babe is okay, but baby... *pretends to crack knuckles* XD <3

The Tiger needs to be nice with this little chipmunk though! With a great bottom :X

• Love
I swear... if my fiance calls me baby... Babe is okay, but baby... *pretends to crack knuckles* XD <3

The Tiger needs to be nice with this little chipmunk though! With a great bottom :X
Laohu is always nice and chill, unless you provoke him lol. Laohu is J's personal body guard lol.

• Love
Laohu is always nice and chill, unless you provoke him lol. Laohu is J's personal body guard lol.
They are so cute xD <3 J-Hope needs one though xD He'll be charging in with his Hello Kitty gun otherwise xD

• Love
OH IS THIS A SHIP I'M SEEING

"Hello there,"

"Nice to meet you,"

Name
Lu Han

Nickname
"LuLu"
"Deer"

Codename
"Headshot"

Date of Birth
20th of April 1990

Hometown
Beijing, China

" *sighs* Kris hired these guys, not me,"

Gang/Family
The Wu Family

Ranking
Underboss

2 years

"Come closer if you want to know more,"

Sexuality
"I haven't had lots of thoughts about this..."
Pansexual

Personality
Organized - Luhan absolutely hates messes. There is this hidden OCD part of him that absolutely loves keeping everything nice and tidy. It just looks nicer and it makes it easier to find something if it is needed later on.

Supportive - He likes to hang more in the back and support his group than he likes being in front and in charge - for him - it's more comfortable that way. He's not out in the open, but he's not being useless in any kind of way.

Strict - He is strict like a mother would be. He doesn't want sick people working, he does not like people not being able to tidy up after themselves, no slackers in his sight and everyone better eat properly when he's seeing them!

Smart - Being an EX-militia and strategist, his brain is incredible in all kinds of attacks strategies and to predict what the other families are going to do. It also helps him out a lot when he's fighting and he needs to calculate the speed and the force of the bullet and where it is going to land.

Improviser - Due to his smart brain, he is able to think quick and improvise in more stressful or bad situations. It is not as if this is always the solution or helps him out, but it does seem to lessen the situation in one form or another.

Tech-Nerd - In today's society everything is vulnerable to hackers, which is why this was a course Luhan had to go under during his days in the military. It turned out to be very helpful, and even more helpful now.

Caring - Even though he may come off as a little bit too strict, it is only because he cares about those around him. It is easily seen in the ways he take care of his entire family, that he loves them very much.

Protective - War changes people, and it also made Luhan a lot more protective over his family. Back when he was in the military he only needed to protect a squad, now he needs to protect an entire family.

Self-Sacrificial - Too cowardly or smart to try and do something stupid, he instead sees nothing wrong in throwing his life away in exchange for someone else's. In his own opinion, he has experienced enough and is ready for the eternal sleep.

Loyal - He cannot even imagine himself in his wildest dream to betray his family. One thing is to indulge in a romantic relationship with someone from another family, but he could never imagine himself stabbing someone in the Wu family in the back.

Jack-Of-All-Trades - Because of Luhan's ability to learn something new quickly, he's a little bit good in everything he does/has tried before. Though he does not like to brag about it, and is there to help and not show off.

Perfectionist - If there's one thing Luhan absolutely hates it is a job half-done. He wants everything to be perfect, and he works hard to make it so. If others have done sloppy jobs, then he might just give them an earful, but he's even worse when it comes to himself.

Respectful - Respect is something earned and Luhan gives it to those who deserves it, but that does not mean he treats the rest like trash. In order to get respect, you have to give it too.

Patient - It takes a little bit long to be able to get on Luhan's nerve because - after how long he's been with the idiots of the Wu family - he has simply learned to be tolerant and patient with them all.

Polite - He speaks in a polite manner to everyone and loves to be talked back to in the same way, but being in the mafia, that does not happen often. Even so, Luhan does not change his own way of speech.

♥ Cooking
♥ Tidying
♥ Eating
♥ Being with others
♥ Basketball
♥ Soccer
♥ The military
♥ Friends
♥ Helping others
♥ Medicine
♥ Reading
♥ Coffee
♥ Being called manly
♥ Exercising
♥ Waking up early
♥ Keeping the rest in order
♥ Polite people
♥ Respect
♥ Chinese food
♥ Trying new things

Dislikes
♠ Waking up late
♠ Alcohol
♠ Blood
♠ War
♠ Drugs
♠ Sleazy people
♠ Brats
♠ Disrespectful people
♠ Bitter tasting things
♠ Being called cute
♠ His nickname "deer"
♠ Unable to help
♠ Stressful situations
♠ A mess
♠ Someone who can't cook in the kitchen
♠ Lazy people
♠ Noisy people
♠ Giving up
♠ Imperfection in his own work
♠ Death
♠ Sickness
♠ Rainy days
♠ The cold winters

History
[spoili]
Luhan entered the military when he was 18 years old due to his father being a commander of the military and wished nothing more, but having his son in the same business. It was far from Luhan being forced into the military because he was incredibly proud over his father serving his country and even prouder of what he had managed to accomplished. Luhan idolized his father, despite his mother being more than just against him joining into the military at such an early age, he promised that he would be okay. He had his father there to protect him, and it would help him study and turn into a more independent and strong man. There wasn't much to be discussed as his mother eventually turned her objections into supportive words, and with that Luhan's years in the military began.

He knew that the chances of seeing his father more often was slim if not impossible. Commanders were high ranked officers of the military, and they were busy with their meetings and other important military stuff. It wasn't as if Luhan had just joined the military in order to see his father more often, though it did play a small part. However Luhan was determined to become a great man and serve his country just as greatly - if not even better - than his father had already done. Maybe he was overly patriotic, but Luhan was proud of China and he wanted to keep them going strong into the future. Not to the point of taking over the world or anything - since that was just crazy talk - but nothing wrong in keeping it strong.

Three hard years in the military passed as a mere soldier with people shouting in his face, kicking him around like a sack of sand, early mornings, late nights with training from the moment they opened their eyes until they closed them. It was hard, somewhere in the middle Luhan wanted to give up, but his father had given him a huge pep-talk which helped him stay strong. During these three years, Luhan had taken a liking to the sniper rifle rather than being up in the front, he studied up on medicine in order to know first-aid in and out without even doubting any of the procedures and even earned himself the title of "Doctor" within medicine. He was mighty proud of himself when he got the diploma - the certification of him being a Doctor - and his father was even more proud of him. Everything was going so well.

Life is twisted in its way of bringing light before darkness, which most people probably already know. They were out on a field mission down in Tibet when they were suddenly attacked by terrorists, and the worst part? It was an inside job. They were betrayed by their own.

Because of all of the trauma Luhan can't remember more than bits and pieces that are all messed up in his head, in the wrong order and it doesn't make sense no matter how he twists and turns on it, his brain has simply denied acknowledging what happened that day. Though there are nights where he dreams of it again, his subconsciousness slipping into that dark horrid place to mess with him in the most terrible of ways. Screams of help, pain and horror. The smell of blood and gunpowder. The taste of blood trickling into his mouth, and not to mention... the image of his dead father, executed by a single bullet to his chest from protective him when he escaped the base.

His father and himself had rushed to a car to escape... or if it was a car was just a guess, but they had rushed somewhere. Luhan was in there with a lot of other soldiers, all panicked and scared for their lives, and as Luhan turned around to smile about their escape, his father was gone. Smiling with that stupid same smile that he always would, waving him off as if he was a kid going to school, before the gunshot rang out into the air and the smiling man that Luhan admired dropped to the ground.

Gone - dead - just like that.

Shortly after this incident he quit in the military, seeing no reasoning for being there anymore. He returned to his mother that become worse and worse as the years passed by, even forgetting his name and calling him by his father's name at times. His father's body was never recovered, because the camp had been bombed all to hell in order to fight those terrorists.

With a heavy heart he had to send his mother off to the mental institution, because she needed the help and Luhan could not give it to her. A 23 year old Luhan did not have enough money to keep her in there, to keep giving her the help she needed, and it was even working! She was getting better, despite being in denial of the brutal ripping of her husband's life. Therefore Luhan found himself to be desperate when it came to money, so he picked up on the hacking he had learned in the military.

However he was caught. Caught by Wu Yifan. They were childhood friends, friends before and after Luhan had entered the military, and he did not know he was hacking the bank account of the mafia family that Kris had just become the boss off after his father's death.

Instead of being killed like most other people, he was instead spared as long as he worked for the Wu family. It was an easy deal, because Luhan didn't mind working for Kris one bit. He didn't tell the details of his father's death to Kris, but he was sure the other knew that he was dead. The bills from the mental institution was now covered, even though the money was soaked in more blood, the same blood Luhan was sick of seeing. But if spilling blood was required to save his mother from the dark pit of insanity...

Then let it rain blood.
[/spoili]

"Like that of a rose...? Delicate, beautiful, but with thorns,"

Height
"Shut up!"
170 cm

Weight
55 kg

Hair color
Honey blonde, like this

Eye color
Dark brown

Scars/Bruises/Flaws
A scar over his neck, but he cannot remember how he got it

Piercings
Both of his ears are pierced

Tattoos
"你必须生存"
is tattooed on his right wrist going up his arm.
It reads: "You must survive" in English.

Notable Features
♣ His baby face
♣ How small he is in comparison to his age
♣ His strong and defined body, despite looking small and vulnerable

"You'd like to be a part of it huh? *teases* "

[spoili]
Wu Yifan
"He's like an older brother to me. He means a lot, and he has helped out a lot. I don't respect him because he's the family's boss, but I respect him because he has done more than I could ask of from any friend. I'm sure that if I wanted to go out of the mafia business he'd help me get away safely, but I'm there by his side because he did the same for me,"
[/spoili]

"Hm? Oh, bye,"

Weapons
Sniper rifle
[spoili]

[/spoili]

Handgun
[spoili]

[/spoili]

"Well honestly that's none of your business now is it? I'm in it, and that should be good enough information... shouldn't it?"
It's in his history, he just hates talking about it :P

Does your family know?
"No. They don't need to know,"

Other
♦ He never talks about his past no matter what
♦ It is rare for him to drink alcohol
♦ His nickname "deer" comes from his sparkly eyes
♦ He loves playing soccer and basketball
♦ Luhan is manly! Or so he insists
♦ He's great at cooking and cleaning

Theme song

"God, tell us the reason youth is wasted on the young.
It's hunting season and the lambs are on the run.
Searching for a meaning.
But we are all lost stars, trying to light up the dark?"

Lost Stars - Adam Levine (Cover by Jungkook - BTS)

Last edited:

"Hello there,"

"Nice to meet you,"

Name
Lu Han

Nickname
"LuLu"
"Deer"

Codename
"Headshot"

Date of Birth
20th of April 1990

Hometown
Beijing, China

Gang/Family
The Wu Family

Ranking
Underboss

2 years

Sexuality
Pansexual

Personality
Organized - Luhan absolutely hates messes. There is this hidden OCD part of him that absolutely loves keeping everything nice and tidy. It just looks nicer and it makes it easier to find something if it is needed later on.

Supportive - He likes to hang more in the back and support his group than he likes being in front and in charge - for him - it's more comfortable that way. He's not out in the open, but he's not being useless in any kind of way.

Strict - He is strict like a mother would be. He doesn't want sick people working, he does not like people not being able to tidy up after themselves, no slackers in his sight and everyone better eat properly when he's seeing them!

Smart - Being an EX-militia and strategist, his brain is incredible in all kinds of attacks strategies and to predict what the other families are going to do. It also helps him out a lot when he's fighting and he needs to calculate the speed and the force of the bullet and where it is going to land.

Improviser - Due to his smart brain, he is able to think quick and improvise in more stressful or bad situations. It is not as if this is always the solution or helps him out, but it does seem to lessen the situation in one form or another.

Tech-Nerd - In today's society everything is vulnerable to hackers, which is why this was a course Luhan had to go under during his days in the military. It turned out to be very helpful, and even more helpful now.

Caring - Even though he may come off as a little bit too strict, it is only because he cares about those around him. It is easily seen in the ways he take care of his entire family, that he loves them very much.

Protective - War changes people, and it also made Luhan a lot more protective over his family. Back when he was in the military he only needed to protect a squad, now he needs to protect an entire family.

Self-Sacrificial - Too cowardly or smart to try and do something stupid, he instead sees nothing wrong in throwing his life away in exchange for someone else's. In his own opinion, he has experienced enough and is ready for the eternal sleep.

Loyal - He cannot even imagine himself in his wildest dream to betray his family. One thing is to indulge in a romantic relationship with someone from another family, but he could never imagine himself stabbing someone in the Wu family in the back.

Jack-Of-All-Trades - Because of Luhan's ability to learn something new quickly, he's a little bit good in everything he does/has tried before. Though he does not like to brag about it, and is there to help and not show off.

Perfectionist - If there's one thing Luhan absolutely hates it is a job half-done. He wants everything to be perfect, and he works hard to make it so. If others have done sloppy jobs, then he might just give them an earful, but he's even worse when it comes to himself.

Respectful - Respect is something earned and Luhan gives it to those who deserves it, but that does not mean he treats the rest like trash. In order to get respect, you have to give it too.

Patient - It takes a little bit long to be able to get on Luhan's nerve because - after how long he's been with the idiots of the Wu family - he has simply learned to be tolerant and patient with them all.

Polite - He speaks in a polite manner to everyone and loves to be talked back to in the same way, but being in the mafia, that does not happen often. Even so, Luhan does not change his own way of speech.

♥ Cooking
♥ Tidying
♥ Eating
♥ Being with others
♥ Basketball
♥ Soccer
♥ The military
♥ Friends
♥ Helping others
♥ Medicine
♥ Reading
♥ Coffee
♥ Being called manly
♥ Exercising
♥ Waking up early
♥ Polite people
♥ Respect
♥ Chinese food
♥ Trying new things

Dislikes
♠ Waking up late
♠ Alcohol
♠ Blood
♠ War
♠ Drugs
♠ Sleazy people
♠ Brats
♠ Disrespectful people
♠ Bitter tasting things
♠ Being called cute
♠ His nickname "deer"
♠ Unable to help
♠ Stressful situations
♠ A mess
♠ Lazy people
♠ Noisy people
♠ Giving up
♠ Death
♠ Sickness
♠ Rainy days
♠ The cold winters

History
[spoili]
Luhan entered the military when he was 18 years old due to his father being a commander of the military and wished nothing more, but having his son in the same business. It was far from Luhan being forced into the military because he was incredibly proud over his father serving his country and even prouder of what he had managed to accomplished. Luhan idolized his father, despite his mother being more than just against him joining into the military at such an early age, he promised that he would be okay. He had his father there to protect him, and it would help him study and turn into a more independent and strong man. There wasn't much to be discussed as his mother eventually turned her objections into supportive words, and with that Luhan's years in the military began.

He knew that the chances of seeing his father more often was slim if not impossible. Commanders were high ranked officers of the military, and they were busy with their meetings and other important military stuff. It wasn't as if Luhan had just joined the military in order to see his father more often, though it did play a small part. However Luhan was determined to become a great man and serve his country just as greatly - if not even better - than his father had already done. Maybe he was overly patriotic, but Luhan was proud of China and he wanted to keep them going strong into the future. Not to the point of taking over the world or anything - since that was just crazy talk - but nothing wrong in keeping it strong.

Three hard years in the military passed as a mere soldier with people shouting in his face, kicking him around like a sack of sand, early mornings, late nights with training from the moment they opened their eyes until they closed them. It was hard, somewhere in the middle Luhan wanted to give up, but his father had given him a huge pep-talk which helped him stay strong. During these three years, Luhan had taken a liking to the sniper rifle rather than being up in the front, he studied up on medicine in order to know first-aid in and out without even doubting any of the procedures and even earned himself the title of "Doctor" within medicine. He was mighty proud of himself when he got the diploma - the certification of him being a Doctor - and his father was even more proud of him. Everything was going so well.

Life is twisted in its way of bringing light before darkness, which most people probably already know. They were out on a field mission down in Tibet when they were suddenly attacked by terrorists, and the worst part? It was an inside job. They were betrayed by their own.

Because of all of the trauma Luhan can't remember more than bits and pieces that are all messed up in his head, in the wrong order and it doesn't make sense no matter how he twists and turns on it, his brain has simply denied acknowledging what happened that day. Though there are nights where he dreams of it again, his subconsciousness slipping into that dark horrid place to mess with him in the most terrible of ways. Screams of help, pain and horror. The smell of blood and gunpowder. The taste of blood trickling into his mouth, and not to mention... the image of his dead father, executed by a single bullet to his chest from protective him when he escaped the base.

His father and himself had rushed to a car to escape... or if it was a car was just a guess, but they had rushed somewhere. Luhan was in there with a lot of other soldiers, all panicked and scared for their lives, and as Luhan turned around to smile about their escape, his father was gone. Smiling with that stupid same smile that he always would, waving him off as if he was a kid going to school, before the gunshot rang out into the air and the smiling man that Luhan admired dropped to the ground.

Shortly after this incident he quit in the military, seeing no reasoning for being there anymore. He returned to his mother that become worse and worse as the years passed by, even forgetting his name and calling him by his father's name at times. His father's body was never recovered, because the camp had been bombed all to hell in order to fight those terrorists.

With a heavy heart he had to send his mother off to the mental institution, because she needed the help and Luhan could not give it to her. A 23 year old Luhan did not have enough money to keep her in there, to keep giving her the help she needed, and it was even working! She was getting better, despite being in denial of the brutal ripping of her husband's life. Therefore Luhan found himself to be desperate when it came to money, so he picked up on the hacking he had learned in the military.

However he was caught. Caught by Wu Yifan. They were childhood friends, friends before and after Luhan had entered the military, and he did not know he was hacking the bank account of the mafia family that Kris had just become the boss off after his father's death.

Instead of being killed like most other people, he was instead spared as long as he worked for the Wu family. It was an easy deal, because Luhan didn't mind working for Kris one bit. He didn't tell the details of his father's death to Kris, but he was sure the other knew that he was dead. The bills from the mental institution was now covered, even though the money was soaked in more blood, the same blood Luhan was sick of seeing. But if spilling blood was required to save his mother from the dark pit of insanity...

Then let it rain blood.
[/spoili]

Height
"Shut up!"
170 cm

Weight
55 kg

Hair color
Honey blonde, like this

Eye color
Dark brown

Scars/Bruises/Flaws

Piercings

Tattoos
"你必须生存"
is tattooed on his wrist going up his arms.

Notable Features
♣ His baby face

[spoili]
Wu Yifan
"He's like an older brother to me. He means a lot, and he has helped out a lot. I don't respect him because he's the family's boss, but I respect him because he has done more than I could ask of from any friend. I'm sure that if I wanted to go out of the mafia business he'd help me get away safely, but I'm there by his side because he did the same for me,"
[/spoili]

"Hm? Oh, bye,"

Weapons
Sniper rifle
[spoili]

[/spoili]

Handgun
[spoili]

[/spoili]

"Well honestly that's none of your business now is it? I'm in it, and that should be good enough information... shouldn't it?"

Does your family know?

Other

Theme song
"I don't know how I'm living,
After you left me, I'm going crazy.
Every day, every night.
I can't even sleep.
I'm all alone, drinking away.
Cry,"

1004 (Angel) - B.A.P

Trevor: Han Solo has arrived

• Love

"Hello there,"

"Nice to meet you,"

Name
Lu Han

Nickname
"LuLu"
"Deer"

Codename
"Headshot"

Date of Birth
20th of April 1990

Hometown
Beijing, China

Gang/Family
The Wu Family

Ranking
Underboss

2 years

Sexuality
Pansexual

Personality

♥ Cooking
♥ Tidying
♥ Eating
♥ Being with others
♥ Basketball
♥ Soccer
♥ The military
♥ Friends
♥ Helping others
♥ Medicine
♥ Reading
♥ Coffee
♥ Being called manly
♥ Exercising
♥ Waking up early
♥ Polite people
♥ Respect
♥ Chinese food
♥ Trying new things

Dislikes
♠ Waking up late
♠ Alcohol
♠ Blood
♠ War
♠ Drugs
♠ Sleazy people
♠ Brats
♠ Disrespectful people
♠ Bitter tasting things
♠ Being called cute
♠ His nickname "deer"
♠ Unable to help
♠ Stressful situations
♠ A mess
♠ Lazy people
♠ Noisy people
♠ Giving up
♠ Death
♠ Sickness
♠ Rainy days
♠ The cold winters

History
[spoili]

Then let it rain blood.
[/spoili]

Height
"Shut up!"
170 cm

Weight
55 kg

Hair color
Honey blonde, like this

Eye color
Dark brown

Scars/Bruises/Flaws

Piercings

Tattoos
"你必须生存"
is tattooed on his right wrist going up his arm.

Notable Features
♣ His baby face

[spoili]
Wu Yifan
[/spoili]

"Hm? Oh, bye,"

Weapons
Sniper rifle
[spoili]

[/spoili]

Handgun
[spoili]

[/spoili]

Does your family know?

Other

Theme song
"I don't know how I'm living,
After you left me, I'm going crazy.
Every day, every night.
I can't even sleep.
I'm all alone, drinking away.
Cry,"

1004 (Angel) - B.A.P
Him and Laohu have the same bday and were both born in Beijing lol

• Love
  • Love
  • Love
  • Love
  • Love
And like... for the sake of tossing it out there....

Luhan can be shipped with :x He's shipless at the moment ^x^

Reactions: T E R R O R
Huehuehue, more Iden for you!
tumblr_nxgo7pRbYz1qamfowo1_400.gif

• Love
Reactions: GALAXY
Status
Not open for further replies.