Status
Not open for further replies.
After I get back from the store later today, chars will be up.

I need to get mine up too! *cracks fingers* I have a lot to do xD <3

• Love
Reactions: Luxii and Justin
"Never turn your back on a man that can slice your neck in a blink of an eye..."
LAOHU(TIGER)
#ff8533

2.jpg
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀〈◊〉LONGWEI "LAOHU" ZHANG〈◊〉▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

★GENERAL★
Name
Longwei Zhang

Nickname
Laohu (Tiger in Chinese)

Codename
Yinying (Shadow in Chinese)

D.O.B
April 20th, 1991

Sexuality
Bisexual

Hometown
Beijing, China
★GANG INFO★

Gang/Family
The Wu's

Ranking
2nd Caporegime

How long have they been there?
Six Years
★APPEARANCE★

Height
6'2"

Weight
203 lbs.

Hair Color
Black

Eye Color
Dark Brown

Scars/Bruises/Flaws
Laohu has a few scars over his torso and shoulders. He's a rough guy, but he doesn't mind getting dirty and doing dangerous acts.

Piercings
Septum, Ears, Nipples and Prince Albert

Tattoos
Multiple ones all over his body.

Notable Features
His perfect chiseled jaw is definitely something that won't ever go unnoticed.
2. When Laohu does smile, he has a very pretty and bright smile that is a show stopper.
★RELATIONSHIPS★

OPEN
★EXTRA★

Personality
Laohu is a very intimidating guy, when he walks into a room most people will notice him, unless he doesn't want you to. It isn't hard for him to get the attention of everybody, he has a respectable aura around him that most people envy or appreciate. He might only be in his early twenties but Laohu is wise and is optimistic about life, never taking anything or anyone for granted. He knows that the things he does or has done are only the stepping stones towards a new start. Even though he has a good head on his shoulders, Laohu has a mean streak like no other. If you get on his bad side, prepare to have an Angry 6'2" Trained Assassin wanting to kill you. Most of the time Laohu will give a person a few chances to change his mind, but once you lose his trust... that's it for him and you being anything other than enemies.

Weapon(s)
These are Laohu's personal weapons. No one else can use them, unless they want to lose a limb.
[spoili]
1.jpg

[/spoili]

Why did you become a gang member?
"I needed a real family that I knew would protect me and help me get through the rough shit."

Does your family know?
"This is my family, so fuck yeah they no."

Theme Song

Last edited:
There goes my first guy my other two will be up soon. Hopefully I spelled Tiger and Shadow in Chinese right... I would hate to be the stupid American who didn't spell the words right XD.

"Ready to kill,"

"Want a closer look?"

Name
Jun-Hong Choi

Nickname
"Junhong"
"Baby"

Codename
"Zelo"

Date of Birth
October 15th 1996

Hometown
Mokpo, South Korea

"They're my family... I can't do much about them, but I love them nonetheless,"

Gang/Family
The Bang Family

Ranking
"I'm young and an underboss. One comment and I'll blast that pretty face off ^^"
Underboss

About 2 years

"It is too dangerous to get too close! *jokes* "

Sexuality
"No chicks, just dicks,"
Homosexual

Personality
Stubborn - Zelo is stubborn in many ways. He doesn't like admitting anything, so if he's wrong he's right in some way or another that he makes up his his mind for, and if he has decided upon something then he'll do it despite the consequences.

Mouthy - His lips tend to run off a little bit. He curses a lot - though not every single sentence - and he doesn't take shit from anyone. If you want to critique him or to talk shit to him, then be ready to get some back.

Loyal - Once you have earned Zelo's trust he will stand behind you until the very end. He will not let you down until he stops breathing.

Dependent - If there's one thing Zelo likes then it is other people depending on him. He wants people to know that he's there for them no matter how stupid their problem is.

Scared - While he may come off as strong and scary, on the inside he's scared. Due to all of the bullying he went through when he was younger, it caused him to become more scared. Being weak or showing other people he's weak gives them an opportunity to strike, which is why he always pretends he's strong. He won't let anyone see him cry.

Liar - Hiding the fact that he was having some dark thoughts when he was younger caused him to become quite the amazing liar. For Zelo it's not hard at all to put on a smiling mask while all he wants to do is break down and cry.

Fighter - If there is something that Zelo wants he will get it. If he's given it or has to forcefully take it doesn't matter, because he'll get it in a bloody or clean way.

Sweet - Getting very close to Zelo is hard, but if you get close enough you will see that he is a sweet kid on the inside. In a way he was forced to grow up dealing with being bullied and all of the mafia business that he just had to build up a wall surrounding himself.

Impulsive - Sometimes he can come off as a little bit childish and very random. He does whatever comes into mind, no matter how childish or how silly it might look for those around him.

Hardworking - Zelo works himself way too hard. He does so to the point of exhaustion or to the point where he faints. The biggest reason for doing so is because he finds himself thinking about himself and he needs something else to think about, working is the best way to solve that.

Insecure - One of the things Zelo hates the most is the mirror. He's incredibly insecure about himself. That's why he's never shirtless around people and incredibly shy when it comes to his body.

Commitment issues - Because of his own insecurity he always thinks people can get someone better than him, so for him to admit he's in love and that he wants someone is incredibly hard and he's deadly afraid of getting to that point too. He doesn't want to hold anyone back, so instead he has let tons of crushes get together with someone else.

♥ Being right
♥ Winning
♥ Candy
♥ Friends
♥ Family
♥ Being supportive
♥ Helping others
♥ Cooking
♥ Eating
♥ Video games
♥ Dancing
♥ Music
♥ Korea
♥ Talking back
♥ Putting people in their place
♥ Crying out alone
♥ Being alone
♥ Dark nights
♥ Rainy days

Dislikes
♣ Losing
♣ Early morning
♣ Tea
♣ Bitter coffee
♣ Bitter food
♣ Cleaning
♣ Homework
♣ School
♣ Crying in front of people
♣ Being wrong
♣ Giving up
♣ Himself
♣ Bullies
♣ Super warm days
♣ Hangovers
♣ Being scared
♣ Keeping secrets
♣ His past
♣ Nosy people
♣ Water

History
[spoili]
FAIR WARNING! SUICIDAL THOUGHTS + ATTEMPT + BULLYING!
DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO ANY OF THESE THINGS!

From the day that Zelo had begun in school he was constantly bullied by everyone, and he never really figured out why they chose to pick on him. It could be his feminine face or features, how he was small until he grew into some sort of giant somewhere in the middle of his growth leap. However they always managed to find a way of picking on him, pushing him down from what little he managed to claw himself onto. The little happiness in every day that he managed to find was robbed away from him, he just was not allowed to be happy like everyone else. In the beginning the bullying was only physical. That didn't bother him at all, because he had a chance of getting even. He got used to using his fists more than his voice, coming home with bruises and excusing it to his parents as a fall or an accident at school.

He cared for his parents and didn't want to worry them over something as silly as those bullies, they got what they deserved when Zelo punched them straight in their jaw anyway. Sure, it hurt and sometimes he got beaten pretty bad, but then he ended up just sleeping outside or something, pretending he was sleeping over at his imaginary friends. It was high school that turned into a living hell when the physical abuse suddenly grew and verbal abuse began as well, beating down his confidence with every single word they could spit out at him. Zelo tried not to let it bother him, but the words were like poison - slowly eating him up from the inside - and there was no antidote. Zelo became insecure and scared, hiding himself and keeping everything inside while trying his best to stay strong. The classes were like heaven because then he didn't need to think of a stupid excuse to him being alone in a school filled of thousands other pupils. Even the nerds had friends, because they had each other and Zelo had no one.

One day his parents were off to a business meeting somewhere, and Zelo saw the opportunity to end his life. He was home alone, no one was there to stop him, he could do it in peace and quiet. For the first time in his life he confidently wrote down a note, apologizing to his parents and telling them to get another child, someone better than the trash he was, the burden he had become and tried to avoid being. Telling them he loved them, and that his decision was none of their fault. He placed the note on the kitchen counter in an envelope, addressing his parents in their full names before he grabbed the huge kitchen knife.

Zelo remembers everything. While he had written the note with confidence and felt great about everything, that he was okay with ending his life at the age of 16 years, but his hand was shivering. The knife in his hand reflected his terrified eyes, how he was crying when this was meant to be the happiest moment of his life. He closed his eyes before the sharp pain of the knife's blade dug into his flesh, blood pouring out and int the floor, but he was breathing.

He was alive.

Panicked and scared Zelo quickly moved over apply pressure to his wrist, dropping the bloody knife before he bandaged up his wrist. He couldn't do it, he just couldn't. The note he had written burned to ashes, the knife he had used thrown into a trash can far far away from his house, the carpet replaced since he couldn't get the blood off and from there he just pretended everything was fine. As if he had never tried ending his own life.

He quit school and instead joined in on the mafia. One of the reasons was because he found a way he could die if it ever came to it, a way he could stop living without having to ending his own life, but the biggest reason he became a part of the mafia was that he finally found somewhere he belonged too.

Finally.
[/spoili]

"Need a sneak peek? Just kidding,"

Height
187 cm

Weight
63 kilograms

Hair color
Blond with blue streaks in his bangs
[spoili]
[/spoili]

Eye color
Dark chocolate brown

Scars/Bruises/Flaws
There's a deep scar over his right wrist, but he always keeps it hidden underneath a bracelet or something else.

Piercings
Both of his ears are pierced

Tattoos
None

Notable Features
His blue bangs
His height in comparison to his age
His baby face
His squishy face

"Did you just ask that? Seriously?"

[spoili]
PM or just ask me in the OOC :P[/spoili]

"Game over,"

Weapons
Dual pistols
[spoili]

[/spoili]

A butterfly knife
[spoili]

[/spoili]

"Because I was sick and tired of those who bullied me when I was younger. When you're pushed so far to the edge the only reason you're not jumping is because they win, then you know what I felt. I'm young and all of that shit, but that doesn't mean I can't take matters into my own hands. I joined the mafia to get the training, to get the power I needed to pull that trigger and watch those fuckers fall like the flies they were. And now that they are gone, I have nothing more to fear. I've overcome my fears, I've fulfilled my dreams of finally getting even and take their lives like they once almost took mine.

And now...? Now I'm just living life, because life is amazing when you make it amazing,"

Does your family know?
"They didn't even know I was bullied. They're not so good at paying attention really. It's not that they don't love me or that they are too busy, they just didn't know and won't know anything. It's better that way.

Theme song
"Will you stay by my side?
Will you promise me?
if I let go of your hand, you'll fly away and break.
I'm scared, scared, scared of that,"

Will you stop time?
If this moment passes,
as though it never happened.
I'm scared, scared, scared that I'll lose you,"

Other
♦ He cannot swim
♦ The scar on his right wrist is from an attempted suicide, but he didn't cut deep enough because he was too scared
♦ When he gets scared/stressed/nervous/sad he scratches at his wrist feverishly
♦ Zelo is left handed
♦ One of his biggest hobbies is dancing, which is why he's so great at it too
♦ If anyone sees him half-naked or naked he'll light up like a tomato
♦ His ears turn red first whenever he blushes​

Last edited:
Ok apparently I forgot some sections of the CS (Sexuality, Personality, probably some Personal things)... so let me edit the CS real quick. xD

Kris is up by the way ^^ Was hoping to get everyone up but... had to look for pictures.

Ok apparently I forgot some sections of the CS (Sexuality, Personality, probably some Personal things)... so let me edit the CS real quick. xD

Kris is up by the way ^^ Was hoping to get everyone up but... had to look for pictures.
Oh thanks... now I gotta fix my cs up yay xD... no but at least I only had one up to fix around XD others will be up soon^^

Oh thanks... now I gotta fix my cs up yay xD... no but at least I only had one up to fix around XD others will be up soon^^
All I added was Sexuality, Personality, and History. You and Crystal already added a personality so don't worry about it <3

I've just been tired and a little stressed recently so I apologize for my mistakes ^^;

• Love
Reactions: Justin
All I added was Sexuality, Personality, and History. You and Crystal already added a personality so don't worry about it <3

I've just been tired and a little stressed recently so I apologize for my mistakes ^^;
It's cool joking me xD over here, I'll add sex now and do history tomorrow^^

Reactions: GALAXY
  • Love
  • Love
  • Thank You

"Oh Kris, I have a surprise for you.."

Marlon-Teixeira-Made-in-Brazil-00-400x242.jpg

"Ugh, do I ever get a break?"
¦¦¦¦ GENERAL

Name: Iden Mitchell Lee
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nickname: Mitch
Codename: "Just call me Iden...What's wrong with that?"
D.O.B: June 18th​
Hometown: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

¦¦¦¦ GANG INFO

Gang/Family: The Lee's
Ranking: Leader/Boss
How long have they been there?: He had been around the gang for as long as he could remember. His father had gotten into the habit of training him when he was around 5 or 6 years old and never really gave him the chance to develop as a child. He hadn't been an official member of the gang until later in life after the death of his father.

¦¦¦¦ PERSONAL

Personality: Persuasive || Picky || Considerate || Honest || Focus || Confident || Protective || Defensive || Sarcastic
History: Iden wasn't the first person in the Wu family, it was actually passed down to him from his father, which by the way if you mention his father in anything it's a quick way to get him upset and angered. He loved his father, but knew everything he was up to, his mother on the other hand was the one he was trying the most to hide his dark secrets from. Whenever she was asking about certain events or situations that he was in, he would always argue with her and beat her while Iden sat there unable to help even if he wanted to. After he had grown almost taller than his father, the old man introduced him to the gang and tried to get him into the mess as well. Of course Iden refused, what person would just walk into a gang? Though he disagreed with the suggestion almost immediately, his father still tried to recruit him the best way he could while still trying to hide everything from his wife. One day Iden got so pissed off at his father beating the shit out of his mother that he fought him and killed him unexpectedly. After sending his mother away somewhere safer than the place the were already in, Iden picked up where his father left off at and changed the gang the way he
wanted them to be..to not trust anyone...something his father failed to teach them and something Iden shouldn't have given his father.

¦¦¦¦APPEARANCE

Height: 5'10
Weight: 165-180 pds.
Hair color: Dark brown/Choco locks; curly & bouncy
Eye color: Medium brown
Piercings: Two in each ear.
Tattoos: A few; one below his waist, chest, and lower back.
Notable Features: "I'm pretty sure I don't have to say it.."

dQpC6Rn.jpg
6DhijCv.jpg
wOq7Gjq.jpg

Relationships
Kris- He's been in his life, even if unwanted, since they were in school way back then. They had a lot of troubles throughout their relationship together (romantic, acquaintances, and/or friendship). Iden was sure he'd never really end back up with Kris anymore than what he had done before...but times has changed. He wasn't like the old Iden who use to sleep around to take away the stress and pain of private things because, well...he had Kris now and actually did want him. Would he be seriously hurt if they broke up again? Yes, but he wouldn't dare think about it ever again. He loves the overly possessive man and probably always will even if he didn't show it often back then when they weren't together anymore.

Tao- Tao is his younger adopted brother that had came into his world when Iden was around 6 or 7 years of age. Since then, he had protected his little brother from any and all danger that had and would come his way. The bond between the two of them had grown stronger after witnessing his father abuse their mother since Iden didn't want the same thing to happen to Tao. After the death of his father and the Iden being the new leader, he had made Tao his under boss and kept a close radar on him ever since. The only person he loves more than himself would be his little brother, he'd take a bullet for him if he had to.
Extra
Weapon(s)
Iden is wiser than most, he likes to use the art of finding weak spots and studying first before attacking, this is usually when
he's using his body as a weapon. Other times you can find him using two Katanas or simply just any kind of guns, close or
long range depending on the person, time, and distance.

"Because my dad is an asshole and I killed him off?"

Does your family know?
"Anyone who was close enough to my dad to know that he was a gang leader knows."

Theme song

Last edited:
  • Love
1e1aa5c11b5e31403546cf9b494a6629.jpg

G e n e r a l

Name
Taylor Quincy Ackins

Nickname
Tay || Quinn

Codename
Spade || The Reaper

D.O.B
7/4

Hometown
Malibu, California

12299063_416133411916880_2140829639_n.jpg

G a n g I n f o

Gang/Family
Bang's

Ranking
Caporegime

He's been there for about two or three years now.

3gxOty7DpkY.jpg

P e r s o n a l

Sexuality
Pansexual

Personality
Determine || Somewhat Arrogant || Sneaky || Charming
Persistent || Curious || Observant

superthumb.jpg

A p p e a r a n c e

Height
6'3

Weight

Hair color
Medium brown with natural blonde highlights

Eye color
Light green

Scars/Bruises/Flaws
A long scar on his waist that stretches down his thigh a bit.

Tattoos
A sleeve on his right arm

Notable Features
There is a birthmark on his neck that looks like a spade symbol.

Relationships
(None so far; open for suggestions)

superthumb.jpg

E x t r a

Weapon(s)
A cane that can also be a weapon when needed

"Boss made a great offer with me, so I took it up..and here I am."

Does your family know?
"No...I'd much rather have them not find out than be put in the face of danger."

Theme song

ETC
He doesn't talk about his past much, but when he does it's very brief.

Last edited:
  • Love
There goes my first guy my other two will be up soon. Hopefully I spelled Tiger and Shadow in Chinese right... I would hate to be the stupid American who didn't spell the words right XD.

I feel like Trevor would call him Luau just to piss him off. My precious druggie baby <3 I'll post for him eventually.

• Love
Iden's butt is amazing guys xD

Reactions: T E R R O R

"Out of the way! My turn!"

"Oh my god! Let's be friends!"

Name
Hoseok Jung

Nickname
"Hopie"

Codename
"J-Hope"

Date of Birth
14th of February 1994

Hometown
Gwangju, South Korea

"Let me introduce you to the gang!"

Gang/Family
The Wu Family

Ranking
Soldier

One year

"Time to get to know this guy!"

Sexuality
"Girls are just... no... nah,"
Homosexual

Personality
Energetic - J-Hope is just an endless bundle of energy that never seems to stop doing something. Finding him sitting still is extremely rare unless he is working/killing someone.

Impulsive - His impulsiveness is so bad that if you don't constantly keep an eye on him or have something tied to his wrist you will lose sight of him. Be it in a crowd or in a very small place, you are guaranteed to lose him if you don't pay attention.

Curious - "Curiosity killed the cat" is something that J-Hope has never heard about. If there's something he doesn't know or just something strange he will find out what it is and he won't stop bothering you before you tell him or he goes on the internet to check.

Crazy - While he's not 'crazy' as in insane or psychotic he still come off as crazy because of his endless bundle of energy and the way he's great at doing whatever it is that he wants to do, with no thought given to what other people might think of him.

Clumsy - Whenever J-Hope is working his aim is point on, but whenever he is not concentrating he's so clumsy that you shouldn't have anything fragile anywhere near him. He will break it, it is just an unwritten law of nature.

Dumb - He's not completely dumb, but he's incredibly oblivious and most things should be given in with a spoon if you want him to get your point quickly, otherwise you better be patient because it may take a while.

Playful - J-Hope loves having something to do so he tends to be quite playful with people. It's not being playful like tossing a ball or playing tag, but playful like small harmless pranks and other fun things.

Oblivious - As mentioned before, it does take quite some time for J-Hope to take any hints or signals coming from anyone. Most of the time he brushes it off as people being playful or joking, so he becomes rather oblivious to other people.

Naive - He believes that everyone is great people and that most can be trusted. Of course some can't be trusted, but he won't think that of you unless he is proven otherwise and by that point it is already too late.

Outgoing - The thought of seeing someone standing alone in a corner is absolutely heartbreaking to him, so he's as outgoing as it can possibly get. He loves gathering everyone together to make sure they can do something together or just get to know each other. The more friends the better!

Easily scared - While he's brave in his activities, anything supernatural or scary will easily get him screaming and or crying if it's bad enough - which doesn't require a lot really - and he'll cling to you until he's somehow convinced there's nothing scary there at all.

Cleaning
♥ Surprising people
♥ Making others laugh
♥ Snuggles
♥ Cuddles
♥ Sweets
♥ Coffee
♥ Friends
♥ People
♥ Animals
♥ Spring
♥ The color green
♥ Lazing around
♥ Sleeping in
♥ Dancing
♥ Rapping

Dislikes
♠ Waking up early
♠ Exercising
♠ Spicy food
♠ Rainy days
♠ A messy room
♠ Seeing people alone
♠ Anything negative
♠ Negative people
♠ Big dogs
♠ Mean people
♠ Fighting
♠ Drugs (doing them)
♠ Being alone
♠ Anything scary
♠ Horror movies/games
♠ Being without internet
♠ Having nothing to do

"I wasn't meant to take off my clothes? Ops... where did I put my shirt again...?"

Height
177 cm

Weight
59 kg

Hair color
Black, styled up like this

Eye color
Dark brown

Scars/Bruises/Flaws
None

Piercings
Both of his ears

Tattoos
None, but he wants one!

Notable Features
"Weeeeeeelll~"
[spoili]

[/spoili]
[spoili]

[/spoili]

"I love you all!"

[spoili]
PM/Ask me in the OOC if interested ^^!
[/spoili]

"J-Hope out! Bye!"

Weapon
"Isn't it cute~? <3"
[spoili]

[/spoili]
"I just needed some more money in my pocket! Sure this is a little of a violent way of getting that, but... at least I get to know new people and stuff right? And not to mention I got this adorable gun too! And like... awesome people to work with!"

Does your family know?
"Weeeeeeelll......."

Other
♦ He was attacked by a dog when he was younger, hence why he's scared of big dogs
♦ His favorite color is green
♦ J-Hope is terrible at keeping secrets
♦ If he wonders about something he searches the internet for it, which is good and bad
♦ He loves surprising people
♦ Don't ever give J-Hope alcohol, if you think he's bad sober imagine him drunk
♦ He may come off as childish, but he knows a thing or two of the 'adult' world

Theme song
"Don't ask me,
I was always like this
I don't even know,
'cuz I'm me from start to finish,"

"Fun Boys" - BTS

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Luxii
OKAY! NOW I ONLY HAVE THE WU'S UNDERBOSS AND I'M GOOD!!! :D <3