"So you think he's handsome then, do you? He is handsome, I suppose. He's human and yet there are demons back Home who couldn't compete with him, I mean-- don't you get that I'm flattered to have a man like that want to be around me? Papa guarded us from all of this and now we can... experience it. I get it. I get awkward and I fumble over my words, but I... I'm still a Bonnuci, right? We're... inherently pretty seductive," he huffed, reaching for his glass to sip at his wine. However, there had been a colossal switch in him. Rather than glare at Leopold's wandering eyes, he himself was glancing around at the Reaper and hoping to meet his eyes.

Eden was not a natural flirt, so every time they made eye contact he awkwardly glanced away again. However, he was still Theodore's son - he may not actively be a good flirt, but hell, he was still attractive, even if he didn't have the confidence to show that off like his father and brother. Yet.

"...Just don't tell Papa about it. If I want to... pursue this, I don't want Papa ruining it. He's got two boyfriends! Why can't I just... have a friend who might... shower me with affection and gifts?"

Echo stared at his brother surprised. He wanted to flirt with this creepy man with a weird vibe? Sure he was handsome but...Something was off about him. Biting the inside of his cheek, he didn't know what he should do. Should he stop his brother, and tell Papa, or should he allow his twin this freedom?...Well, it should be fine if they only remained friends. If they were friends, that would be okay. He didn't want his twin to get romantic with this man. "...You can only be his friend, okay? Nothing more. He's really weird, and he's married."

Leopold glanced over at Eden, catching those emerald eyes for only a second before the boy would awkwardly look away with that adorable blush coloring his cheeks. Eden was so beautiful. The way he awkwardly shifted in his seat, bit on his bottom lip, and looked at him as if he was longing for the other's eyes...It was all so attractive. Leopold's never cheated on any of his partners before. But something about Eden was capturing his attention. He wanted to be around him, wanted to hear that light sounding voice of his. He wanted to take in his sweet scent.

Leopold glanced at the demon once again, his eyes drinking in the beautiful sight. What were this boys likes? What were his dislikes? What was his favorite food? Leopold longed to know the simplest things about him. He wanted to know what he did in his spare time. He just wanted to know him.

"...Fine. Just a friend. I don't want to be friends with a human, but he's rich and he's handsome. It's the best choice, really. And he thinks I'm beautiful. We're spoilt, Echo. Let's not pretend we don't like being made to feel special. If you had a rich, handsome man lusting after you, you'd be eager to befriend him too," the twin pointed out, his cheeks flushed in a mixture of triumph and bashfulness - he knew Leopold was glancing over whenever he had the chance, and just that thought alone was able to spread a crimson red across the young demon's cheeks. This wasn't something he ever thought would happen to him upon Earth, but now it had, he found it all intoxicatingly fun. It was addictive, the feeling of having someone want to caress him and gush about how beautiful he was.

Only now did he really understand why his father worked at those clubs. Having attention like that was a particularly addicting feeling.

Knowing he needed to get close to the man, Eden ate his food as slowly as he could just so he could be there long enough to watch Leopold's husband wander to the toilets. Seizing his chance, the young demon strode easily and rather gracefully through the tables until reaching the rich man's table, offering a confident -but equally bashful- smile.

"...I've decided that you're worth getting to know. You've... impressed me with your constant persistence and... I'm new here. I could do with someone to show me around, assuming you're willing to do that? I don't have a phone, but... I'll be here tomorrow at noon. Be here. I want to be sat at the table near the back. I want champagne on ice, with oysters for us when I arrive. I'm risking a lot being near you, and you're risking your husband's trust by secretly meeting me, so... I want to at least enjoy an expensive lunch for my trouble."

Smiling at the demon, he couldn't help but cackle at his demands. "Well, I'm honored to be able to spend time with you. I'll be here at noon, with champagne on ice, and the oysters ready to be eaten." Leopold was glad he'd be able to spend time with this beautiful boy. Running his hand through his chocolate brown hair, he glanced in the direction his husband went, before glancing back at the teenage boy.

He was risking a lot just by secretly meeting with the boy. But...He wanted to. He didn't know why he wanted to know this boy so bad, but he had to. "Surely just having lunch here can't pay off all the trouble I'll be causing you tomorrow. Why don't I take you to a spa, to get you massaged as well? Will that be to your liking?" He asked in a seductive tone. Looking at Eden up close, he noticed how long and soft his eyelashes were. How would they feel to kiss?

It was one thing having dinner, but a massage was rather sensual and he wasn't so naive to agree without considering the possible consequences of that. He'd have to undress and he could only imagine that Leopold's eyes wouldn't just linger on his face-- but equally, the thought of seeing Leopold topless in the setting of a massage parlour made the demon's cheeks light pink a little.

Yes, he thought Leopold was human, and yes, he knew he was married - but that didn't mean he couldn't find him attractive, did it? Because Leopold was certainly attractive. If he was a demon who wasn't married, Eden would have probably headed out with him right that second to do something more fun - but he wasn't, which was where the problems kicked in. It was risky for both of them, but Eden was strangely prepared to take the risk. He was the twin who was least likely to do something so reckless and self-indulgent, but just once he wanted to do something for himself.

"...I'd like that. But don't bring flowers, they make my eyes watery. I like chocolate though. White chocolate, specifically. It's really sweet, but I'm rather sweet, so I can handle it," he grinned, breaking his stern expression without really meaning to. Demon or not, Eden was sweet. He could be dangerous and frightening if he wanted, but naturally? Naturally he was likeable - it was probably why Kamil and Jasper tried to get to know him before Echo, anyway.

"Alright, white chocolates it is~" He cackled lightly, winking at him. He found himself eagerly waiting for the next day. He couldn't wait to spend time with him, to be able to talk to him and get to know him. Tomorrow. It sounded so close, yet too far. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Eden." His eyes looked at that adorable smile. It must have been contagious because his own lips quirked up into a smile. "Night."

The next day, Leopold was waiting in that restaurant at noon. He had the champagne and oysters ready, as well as an expensive box of white chocolates. He was dressed to the nines, waiting for the teenage boy to come. He was nine years older than Eden, and he was married, so them hanging out wasn't going to be looked on in a favorable way, but he could hardly care. He couldn't wait to see that adorable heart-shaped face, that had gems for eyes, and the cutest curved lips.

Getting out of the house without his brother in attendance wasn't the easiest thing for Eden to pull off. Understandably, Theodore wasn't fond of allowing his son to leave without anyone accompanying him. He wanted to look out for his sons, so while he was fine with them heading out together, either one of them doing so without company concerned him. They were 17 and would probably be fine, but he was a protective parent who just wanted to look out for them, especially the more timid of the twins. However, Eden somehow managed to convince him that all he wanted to do was walk around for a bit and soak up the city by himself.

It was a flat-out, blatant lie. The moment he left the apartment, he took a cab straight to the fancy restaurant he'd visited a day before - only this time, he was there to meet someone who wasn't his brother. This was... sort of a date, and that terrified and excited him in equal measure.

"...You actually bought me chocolate?" He began as he sank into the chair opposite, his eyes silently drifting to the fancy box in genuine surprise. "I... didn't expect that-- that's so sweet, I mean... and you have the oysters! They're an aphrodisiac, you know."

Leopold's lips twitched up into a smile once he heard that adorable voice. He sounded so pleased. "Well, of course, I got you the chocolates. You asked for them. Besides, I am troubling you today, aren't I? A man like you must have a busy schedule, so thank you for finding the time to squeeze little old me into your schedule." Cackled the older man, taking his champagne glass. He lightly tapped it to the others before taking a sip of his delicious drink.

Getting out the house for him wasn't hard at all. Sure his husband asked him where he was going, but he simply told him that he'd be hanging out with a friend.It wasn't a total lie. Besides, his husband trusted him to the point of not really questioning him too much. The beauty of being married to an angel was their trust in you. Leopold never cheated or anything. Yet...The thoughts he was having about Eden was damn near close to cheating.

"You look lovely." He complimented, looking at Eden adorable new outfit. "It suits you."

"My brother chose it for me. He has better style than I do, he chooses my outfits. He... didn't want to choose something that nice for me to wear because he's protective, but... I made him choose something that was at least a little eye-catching, I suppose. I'm glad you like it. I... have no interest in fashion. Like I said, my brother's the real fashionista in our household," he grinned, his cheeks burning redder at the opportunity to gush about his brother. Echo wasn't just his twin; he was his best friend and, besides Theodore and maybe their nanny back home, was his favourite person. Gushing about him, therefore, was an activity he could do and not grow bored of.

Taking an oyster eagerly, he added a few drops of lemon and a dash of salt before tipping it into his mouth, humming happily at how tasty they were.

"This is... fantastic. I... I've had a very privileged background, I've dined with very powerful people, but this is... it's right up there as a favourite meal of mine," he began again, coughing into his fist to try and limit how squeaky his voice had become. His voice had, of course, deepened as he headed through his teenage years, but there was still a tendency for him to get squeaky when passionate - like now, for example.

Cackling at the adorable squeak in his voice, he watched him eat, his eyes full of fondness, and happiness. "Mm, really? My favorite meal has to be orecchiette bolognese with chestnuts," replied the man as he sipped happily at his champagne. He was happy to just watch the boy eat. He looked adorable. He got this little twinkle in his eyes as he ate, and he gushed happily at how delicious they tasted. Leopold made a mental note that he indeed loved oysters. He'd remember that for the future. Could Eden get any cuter? He was like an adorable little cinnamon roll. Honestly, Leopold wanted to just gush about him, but he decided against it. He didn't want to scare this boy off.

But his heart couldn't take how adorable he was. Leopold visualized himself leaning over and just stealing a kiss from the boy. But he didn't. He must be a little patient. If this date went right, he could maybe get a kiss by the night. "Tell me about yourself, Eden. Or would you rather me go first? Since you look like you're enjoying the meal so much." He teased lightly, decided he'd just tell him about himself first. "Well, I'm CEO of several businesses. They were my father's businesses, but they were handed to me." The reaper mumble, studying Eden's adorable features. "I hate playing golf, but I am a baseball fanatic. I was actually really good in school. Wanted to become a professional." How could a reaper have so much time for all this? Simple, he was a reaper that stayed in the human realm. Reaper's from the reaper realm would give him missions of souls he had to collect. He'd do them easily and then go about his business. But his life did seem rather human. He just didn't age. And had powers.

"You have several businesses? That's... impressive. I... I just want you to know I'm not sat here because you're successful or rich. I... I'd be sat here even if you weren't. I don't need to rely on anyone for money, I... well, my father is immensely wealthy. I'm here because you have my attention and that wouldn't change, even if you were poor. Though... admittedly, you being wealthy enough to afford oysters and champagne is enjoyable," the teenager murmured after a moment, doing his best to try and appear as his brother had advised - serious and not some little giggly child. However, it was difficult not to grow bashful when everything was going so perfectly. He didn't want to start liking the Reaper. He'd been on Earth for a mere day or two, so falling for some married man (who he thought was human) wasn't particularly wise.

He was aware that his father would go mad if he found out, and Echo would chastise him for his naivety. Hell, he knew he couldn't even rely on Kamil or Jasper for support, especially when Leopold was older than Jasper. That was weird, and he didn't at all expect them to back him up.

"I never went to school. My father was too protective of my and my brother. We were privately tutored, which... I suppose was nice. I'm not a very social person. I usually dislike company that isn't my brother, but you're... you're slowly winning me around."

"Well, I'm glad that I am so blessed to be able to win you over." Chuckled the man, as he sipped his champagne more, instructing a waiter to refill his glass. "Well, I know plenty of people who were homeschooled. Private schooling is fine, nothing is wrong with it. Besides, it probably made you a far more interesting person." He smiled. He couldn't help but want to compliment the adorable boy. "You are so adorable, I swear I could eat you right up~" He chuckled, winking lightly at him.

Later, after the had eaten and what not, they went to get those massages. Beng in a private spa, they both laid on a massage bed, of course, both naked. A woman was feeding Eden his white chocolates as he was massaged. The date was going swimming, both telling each other about one another. Leopold would flirt here and there, earning those adorable giggles he loved to hear. Smirking at the other, his eyes drank in how soft, and silky his skin looked.

He felt himself getting turned on by the thought of just tasting him, so he focused on something else. "Your giggles are adorable, you know that? I love hearing them~"

Theodore had made it clear that, here, away from Hell, his sons weren't going to have the lifestyle they'd once had. They weren't going to be waited on by hundreds of servants, and everyone they met was just going to assume they were ordinary, rather than literal Princes. Eden, of course, missed the lavishness of his home and having what he wanted, when he wanted. Theo did his best to spoil them, and it did work, but Eden didn't quite experience the sort of pampered luxury--

Until now. Just being waited on like this, being massaged and fed chocolates, was blissful. That, and the fact he had a handsome man flirting with him, made him come from his comfort zone more and more.

"My giggles? You make me sound so... childish. I'm almost 18 years of age, and my father is quite feared. I've been known to be rather violent when I'm angry. I'm not some... innocent little creature, even if this display doesn't help much," he grinned, licking his lips free of chocolate with a small wink of his own, resting his chin on his hands as he glanced across at the man. "...What is this? Are you just flirting for your own amusement? Or are you more... serious than I take you for?"

"You haven't been taking me seriously? I'm wounded." Teased the man, as he waved his masseuse away to turn on his side. The thin white sheet he had on him dropped dangerously low. His V-cuts showing now. Only that thin sheet covered his private, but he made no move to pull the sheet up. Smirking at the boy, he bit on his lower lip. "I am very serious about this if you must know."

Licking his lips, he rested his head in his hand, looking at the other playfully. "So you have a dark side hmm? I'd love to see it. I bet your just sexy when you're mad." Leopold knew he shouldn't flirt. That this was wrong, that his husband would be hurt if he found out. But he couldn't help it. Something about this boy made him want the other. Made him desire and long to be with him.

Eden never had had a chance to really investigate his sexuality. He'd been so guarded from the world the past 17 years that normal experiences had bypassed him. He didn't really know where he fell on the spectrum; if he was gay or straight or something else. However, what he did know was that he found Leopold incredibly attractive, and right now, that was all that mattered to him. There wasn't even any point denying the burgeoning attraction - one look at the man's body sent him into mad blushes and awkward blinks (though he didn't glance away until it became obvious).

"...Yes, well, if you met my father, you'd understand that I can be sexy. My father once had five marriage proposals in a single day. I'm sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree," he laughed, pressing across the table a little more in a rare show of confidence, his eyes flicking to the other's plump lips. "...See, I'm not going to do anything with you until I'm 18. Lucky for you, I turn 18 in a month. I also don't think you're patient enough to wait, but it'll be fun to see if I'm right. Am I worth waiting for, or will you grow bored and find another boy to flirt with who isn't your husband? I doubt I'm that special, Leo."

"I know you probably won't believe me when I say this but...I've never cheated on my husband. Never even flirted with another man, this is all new for me." He told him honestly. He then glanced at his lips, decided that the other was worth the wait. "I'll wait patiently, as long as you want me to." Leopold never felt this before. Not even for his husband. He never felt this...Need to know, or want for anyone in his entire life.

But it had to mean something, didn't it? "When did you start calling me Leo, hmm? I didn't know we were so familiar." He smirked lightly. He didn't know why, but he liked this a lot. He like feeling familiar with the other.

"I can call you Leo if I want. If you prefer Leopold, I... I don't remotely care, I can say what I want and I think it's cute," shrugged the teenager stubbornly, his brow furrowed at his momentary lapse, where he'd evidently let a softer side of him show. It had only been a mere day since he met Leopold, and he didn't really want to start breaking down his intricately designed walls for him at this stage. He had to earn Eden's trust and earn that softer side of him over the next month.

And, given his stubbornness, Eden stuck to his word. He didn't give into the flirtation, however aroused he was by the men. Wherever he whisked him off, no matter how much champagne and money flowed, Eden refused to offer any physical contact. He did warm up and he was slowly falling for the man, but he had made a promise to himself not to do anything for that month, just to see how dedicated Leopold was. After a whole month of him secretly meeting up with him, Eden had to admit that Leopold was definitely dedicated - as was Eden. He had started to lie to his family more and more, even his own brother, telling Echo that things with Leopold were off.

That was a blatant lie, of course. Things with Leopold were more alive and intense than ever, but he couldn't have Echo knowing that. He'd told his brother when he first met the Reaper that things would only be casual; that he wouldn't ever entertain the prospect of getting serious.

And yet things had definitely gone that way, so much so he was on his way to meet up with him - at least after the birthday celebrations had finished up. In typical Theodore fashion, the twins' birthday was showered with money, expensive gifts and activities even royals would dream of. He wanted to spoil them rotten, and he did just that, continuing the surprises even after they arrived home, handing over two identical boxes containing pure diamond bracelets.

"I thought it'd be cute if you had identical ones, you know? They have your names on them, too. I had it written in the diamonds," purred the man, leaning back on the couch to watch his sons open the gifts up.

"...You haven't bought Jasper and I diamonds. Is this what we get for our birthdays and our anniversaries, too? Because I'm looking forward to that," the angel laughed, silently watching the two teenagers with genuine happiness. Kamil had grown to like the two boys, even if his first meeting with them had been disastrous. He loved Theo, so he made an effort to like his sons - and he had grown to adore the two in different ways. "Put them on, you may as well show off."

"It's... lovely, Pa. It's beautiful," gushed Eden as he lifted his wrist to the light, admiring the diamonds against his skin. At the back of his mind, though, he was panicking. His father was gushing over him so much that escaping to head to Leopold was starting to look impossible - and he wanted to see him. It would cap his birthday off brilliantly if he could finally seal a kiss with the man he... well, loved. "Perhaps we should go to bed now. It's late and... and Papa, you need to rest, and Kamil does before he has to get up and feed the baby, and Jasper has work tomorrow, so... so we should go to bed, right?"

Echo was admiring the way his diamonds shown in the light, giggling lightly at the rainbow sparkles that came when the light hit them. Glancing at his brother, he arched his brow a bit suspectingly. He didn't know that his brother was still seeing Leopold. Hewas under the impression that his brother grew bored of the odd human. Not that he actually fell in love with this old man. Okay, Leopold wasn't old. But he was in his mid-twenties.

"If you're tired you go to bed. I'm not tired at all." Echo chimed in, happy to show off his beautiful diamonds. Leopold over that month had fallen for the young teen. He was...He was so unique, so lively, so damn adorable. Sometimes his heart couldn't take just how cute he was. And while he wasn't allowed to act on the romantic feelings he had for Eden, he was more than happy just being around him.

Today was Eden's birthday, and of course, he told him happy birthday that morning. He hoped to see him that day, to give him the gifts he had for the boy. But he didn't know if he was coming, considering it was getting a little late.

Jasper smiled at Echo, before ruffling his hair. "Hey, I'm sure I can miss a day of work. It's you guys birthday! Let's all take pictures together."

Echo fixed his brother's hair, smiling lightly. "Ooh, let's~!"

"I just want to go to... Oh! I need to head out to the bakery! I went there last week and I got distracted and forgot to pay and they said it was fine, just come and pay them when I was around the area next. I should go and do that. Besides, I ate too much cake at the restaurant and I feel sick and I want to walk to get some fresh air-- a-and Eva's hurting my ears," he babbled, making the excuses in quick succession which ended with him blaming the new addition to the family; the two-week old baby girl Kamil had happily named Eva. The whole process hadn't been easy, especially when he had demons delivering his child. He loved Theodore dearly, and he even felt love for the twins in a parental sort of way, but other demons were still... difficult to be around. When Theodore arrived with his medical staff from Hell to help with the delivery, it hadn't been easy to accept. At least, not until the pain kicked in. When it did, he could care less about if they were demons or not - he was just thankful for the help.

Admittedly, that whole scenario had terrified Eden, especially seeing the amount of blood and whatnot, but that confirmed that he at least cared about Kamil - and about the little girl that came from all of it. He did like Eva and did, surprisingly, see her as his sister - so putting the blame on her like this made him feel guilty. Her crying didn't bother him at all, and he'd sit up at night while one of the three parents fed her.

But he needed to have an excuse, and she did give him a good one.

"I'll be back later, I... this birthday h-has been amazing. I really liked everything-- especially the paints and canvases and stuff. They were really lovely, Jasper and Kamil. I... thanks," the teenager awkwardly smiled, too uncomfortable to hug them so simply offered a smile as he rushed out before he could be stopped. He did feel bad - but he wanted to see Leopold and he planned to do so, meeting him at their designated table at the restaurant, which had become their meeting place every time they planned to hang out.

Settling into his seat, he gave another awkward smile once acknowledging how late he was. "I... had to do family stuff," he breathlessly explained, his cheeks red from having run the whole way. "Y-You look fantastic, I... I'm so sorry I'm late."

Leopold was surprised to see him so flustered and out of breath. He instantly realized that the other must have run the entire way, just so he wouldn't have to wait any longer. Smiling at that, he cackled lightly. "You didn't have to run, you know I'd wait for you. And thank you, I wanted to look nice for the birthday boy. You look exquisite." Complimented the man, reaching for his glass, before taking a slow sip. After his sip, he arched a thick brow, the side of his mouth quirking up. "I suppose your brother dressed you today?"

Leopold could now tell when Eden dressed himself or Echo dressed him. When Echo dressed him, it was more bold and fashionable. When Eden dressed himself, it was more comfortable and laid back. Both looked adorable on him. Glancing at the diamond bracelet, he gently took his wrist, expecting it before smiling. "Nice gift, seems you've been spoiled birthday boy. I guess you won't be needing this, hmm?" He asked, picking up his own gift he got for the other.

The gift was wrapped prettily and perfectly, in shiny gold wrapping paper with a black bow. Smiling, he looked at the box. "I'll give this to you later on tonight. You look flushed right now, so you should eat."