In contrast to his brother, who had wasted no time scooping up several outfits to parade about in front of the mirror in, Eden was far less inclined to show that sort of confidence. In fact, he sat awkwardly sipping on the complimentary champagne while his brother showed himself off in whatever new expensive outfit he'd opted to wear. Eden didn't really understand who he took after - Theodore was so confident, like Echo was, and their biological mother had apparently been a succubus, and a barely shy one at that.

Eden didn't know whose personality he had, unaware that he did actually follow after someone - his brother might be like the present Theodore, but Eden was like the Theodore of the past; the human who would shyly stare at his shoes and only open up around those he trusted.

Though, Eden could be cutting and rude if he wanted to be - he was still a demon after all, and a spoilt one too.

"...I can't wear that, it's ridiculously tight," he scoffed, rolling his light eyes as he stared up at the glitzy ceiling. "We're not even identical, why would we wear similar clothing, Echo? We both know I'm the... cute one~"

Rolling his eyes, Echo looked at his brother with a smirk. "Oh shut up, I'm cute too. And I like wearing matching outfits with you~ We're still twins, so we should dress alike." Stated the boy, before turning to look back in the mirror, before grimacing a bit. "...That human man has been checking you out for the last five minutes. Disgusting, check out that huge wedding band on his finger. He's married, and he looks like he's in his mid-twenties. And he has the nerve to look at a seventeen-year-old boy. What a pervert." Grumbled Echo, before looking back at himself. He then dipped back behind the curtain to change into a new outfit.

The man he was talking about was down the hall, waiting outside a different changing room, but kept glancing at Eden. Sure he was handsome, but he was there with his own husband. But he couldn't help but keep glancing at the adorable boy.

baf00ff20bf2910e75b6801d38be4340.jpg

The shop was, inevitably, a very classy one because only the best would do for the young Princes. They had thousands in their pockets to spend, and Theodore himself had demanded they spend it at a designer store. If he was into his expensive clothes and fashionable lifestyle, he waned his sons to be that way too. However, Eden wasn't really one to just sit back and hold his tongue, even despite the lavish and upper-class surroundings. He'd always been taught to speak his mind. he was shyer than Echo, perhaps kinder and less violent, but he was still Theodore's son - he could defend himself with the utmost passion if need be.

And boy, was he ready to confront the strange man continually glancing at him. Eden was self-conscious enough as it was, he didn't need some stranger staring at him and making him feel more awkward with himself-- especially when that stranger was a human not fit enough to even kiss the soles of the Prince's feet.

Waiting until the man was alone, he strode across with his champagne in his hand, doing his best to mirror the confidence his father and Echo both possessed.

"And what exactly are you doing glancing at me so much? Do I have something on my face? Do you think you know me from somewhere - because, I assure you, you don't," he muttered coldly-- even though his voice stammered and shook a little in the desperation to be seen as confident. In reality, he didn't confront people often - he left that for his brother to do for him. "...I... don't know you, so stop making me uncomfortable."

The man who had been staring blinked at the small boy surprised. He came over to confront him but...He looked downright adorable doing it. Smiling a bit at his adorable awkward stammers, he stood up, giving a suave smile. "Plese do forgive me, sir. I just...You are truly beautiful." He admitted, holding his own glass of champagne. "I'm sorry for making you feel awkward and uncomfortable. But when I see beauty, I tend to not deny myself of it. Leopold Edwards Addington. May I have your name?" His voice was melodic but held bass to it. It commanded respect, and it was obvious the man came from wealth.

He was had that...Charming air to him. And his looks...For a human he was beautiful. That thick beautiful chocolate brown hair. Those golden brown eyes. Those perfectly curved, full lips. And the bone structure in his face was nicely curved and sharp. That jawline? It looked as if it could cut. This Leopold was a handsome man, and he thought Eden was beautiful. But Eden was beautiful. In his human form, he had Theodore's emerald green eyes. He had milky white skin, free of any blemish, any mark. He had those naturally pinked lips, and they were so rounded, so plush looking. He had high cheekbones, that was naturally dusted red. Thick wavy black locks, that fell adorably into his jewel-like eyes.

Eden was a gem. But Leopold was married. He shouldn't be flirting with a teenage boy, yet here he was.

If Echo was around, or even Theodore, the man would have received a few rude insults and been told to keep his distance. Perhaps that was the right response to someone who was not only only than him, but who had already chosen to spend his life with someone else through the unity of marriage. Accepting flirtation from someone like that wouldn't have been accepted had he had his family around - but Eden, in that moment, didn't. He wasn't gullible or naive, but he did struggle in situations he wasn't remotely used to, and this obviously was one of those.

He never did receive compliments that often. He lived a sheltered life by choice, preferring the company of his family and shunning the company of anyone else, meaning flirty remarks were hardly really heard by him. Experiencing them now was a situation he was finding it hard to adjust to, hence the long silence, his mouth opening and closing in the attempt to find something -anything- to say in reply.

"...Eden Bonnuci. That's... my name, I mean. I don't think you should be so complimentary when your husband is in the changing rooms-- and my brother will be out at any moment and he's far more... inclined to tell you to fuck off than I am, so... so stop talking to me and head on back to your partner."

"You've come to me." He reminded, that same charming smile on his face. "And I've only told you a fact, is there a crime in that?" He sipped his drink down, his eyes playfully watching this adorable Eden. He had been so shocked just a moment ago. Opening and closing that cute little mouth of his. He was so adorable and pretty. Like a prince. He was unaware this truly was a Prince. "Eden Bonnuci. Italian, am I right? I love the language, learned it when I was ten."

Echo had just stepped out from behind the curtain to show his twin his cute outfit he had on when he saw his seat was empty. For a moment he had a mini heart attack, wondering if someone stole his brother. No wonder Papa had guards around them all the time! Then he saw him just down the hall, speaking to the perverted man who had been staring at him. Glaring at the man, he quickly when to get his brother. Looking at him, wondering if he was hurt, he glared at the man. "Hey, old man, leave my brother alone, alright?"

Eden hadn't been more glad to see his brother in all his life. This situation wasn't something he had ever come across before, nor anticipated happening to him - especially not on his first real day exploring the city. He wasn't naive enough to assume that he would be ignored completely; he knew that he might warrant some attention at some point.

But not from an older, married man just a day after he'd arrived in the human world. That was definitely bewildering, and not something he wanted to deal with. Hell, he didn't want to deal with any romantic interest, full stop. Unlike Theodore who thrived off attention and would strut about in high heels and tight leather trousers, his son was much more shy... and anti-social. He disliked company of anyone that wasn't his family, which was why he grabbed his brother's hand tightly to remind himself that he now had Echo to back him up.

"He's being disgusting and I told him to stop staring at me because it's disconcerting. He's married and he's calling me beautiful, I don't like it, Echo. Can't we kill him? Will Papa be angry if we killed someone just a day after arriving? B-But he deserves it, he makes me uncomfortable."

"We can't kill powerful people in the human world, we'd get discovered. He's obviously got some power. Where there is money there is power. Let's just ignore him. He's a dirty old man." Tutted Echo, taking his brother's hand leading him away from the older man. Leopold blinked when he saw that the twins were leaving. He had no idea what they had just said, they were speaking some language he had never even heard of.

"Wait, Eden, how can I get in touch with you," Leo asked, hope clear as a bell in his voice. Leopold was so intrigued by this beautiful boy. He'd honestly never seen someone so beautiful before. He wanted to see him again, he hoped to see him again, but the way his twin turned around and glared at him probably meant he'd never see him again.

After paying for the items he bought, Echo took his bags, heading to the nice sports car his father bought them that morning. "What a stupid asshole. Anyway, what do you want to eat? I wanna try something fancy~ Ooh maybe Italian, Papa's Italian, so we are too!"

"We're not really Italian, maybe just half, but I still want Italian food. With some wine, we can convince the waiter that we're old enough for that. I want a nice meal and... and maybe then we can go shopping for something I want. You always buy my clothes for me, so let's go to a... an art store so I can buy some paint and get started on a portrait for Papa," he began to babble, his speech only kicking in once out of the suffocating tension and pressure he felt whilst inside the store. What should have been a relaxing, fun moment with his brother, goofing about trying on fancy clothes, instead was an experience he never really wanted to go through again.

The so-called Leopold was irritating, arrogant, presumptuous. and ignited more anger in Eden than he'd felt in a long, long time. He didn't understand why he was so set upon getting to know Eden, or why he was that interested in him because, in return, all Eden felt for him was anger. The likelihood of them ever seeing one another again was slim, so he simply smiled and slid into the car to get over it.

"...Maybe I can paint Kamil and Jasper too. Maybe that'll... make Papa happy? I don't like them, I promise, but we have to try and act like we do, you know? I... I just want to make Papa happy," he sighed, pulling his designer sunglasses over his eyes with another wide grin at his twin. "Forget about them, we should enjoy today, right?"

"Well duh~ This is our day. Our first time in the human realm. I wanna buy a bunch of stuff, I want to find miserable humans and pick with them. I want to just have fun~" He giggled, starting the car as he began to drive. Later that evening, the two were in a classy restaurant, looking over the menu. They had shopped all day. Went to art stores, got Eden some nice paint and easels. They had a nice day together and now they were hungry.

Sitting at the table, Echo looked over his menu humming happily. "Hmm...What are you going to get? I don't know what I want yet..." He cooed flipping through the menu.

The day had been something straight out of Eden's dreams. Back home, he was spoilt rotten, but he never had the chance to go shopping like this. At least, not unless he was accompanied by guards and security, which made him less relaxed than he wanted to. However, this day had been spent with just him and his brother, and he slowly allowed himself to unwind the more the seconds ticked on by. By the time he sat down for something to eat, Eden was smiling cheerfully, being uncharacteristically expressive, such was the happiness he currently felt.

"I want a rare steak with some dauphinoise potatoes, I think. A side of vegetables, pan-fried, and finished off with some nice gravy," he grinned, licking his lips already at how delectable it sounded. "You should just get the same. We like the same food, Echo."

Echo usually always got what his twin was having. He did that because he could never decide on what to have. "Alright~" He cooed, and shut the menu, calling a waiter over. As he called one over, he noticed a certain man stride to a table not too far from theirs. It was the man from that store earlier. That pervert who was eyeing his brother up. And look at him, sitting there with his husband as if he was the most loyal man alive. Ha, pathetic.

"Oi, Eden, look. There's that pervert. I bet he cheats on his husband all the time. And his idiot husband is too oblivious to even know. Poor lad." He snickered, before ordering their food. Once he did that, he glanced at his brother. "Let's ignore him, he's so ugly anyway. So, are you going to paint a picture of me? I'd love that." The twin grinned.

Leopold was glancing around the restaurant, before seeing the handsome boy from earlier. The gorgeous gem. He was so beautiful, even when he acted so nonchalant. He wanted to talk to him more, but the other barely seemed interested earlier.

Casting a look over his shoulder, Eden didn't entirely know how to react to the fact that the man from earlier was now... here. Despite Eden's assumption that they wouldn't ever meet again, it was a naive thought to have. Leopold was clearly wealthy; a man of money who moved in powerful circles. He was bound to dine at fancy restaurants, just like he was bound to visit designer stores. Given that was the lifestyle Eden was going to lead, bumping into Leopold wasn't really as unlikely as he first imagined it would be.

"Don't call him a pervert, he's not that old, Echo," the milder twin sighed, turning around with a confused expression. He didn't really know how to feel, knowing that Leopold was sat a few tables away, glancing over at him like he had in the shop. He was determined to continue to dislike him, to dissuade him from approaching, but it was difficult to just block him out. Eden wasn't the greatest when it came to that.

"I mean, it... it is weird. Papa's human boyfriend is younger than that Leopold man, it's... weird," he agreed after a moment. "I'm surprised he... doesn't like you more."

Leopold glanced at Eden, his golden brown eyes looked at the other in a longing way. Echo glanced at his twin, arching a plucked eyebrow. While they were out, he got his eyebrow's plucked nicely. "Eden you're the cute one, everyone knows that. I'm the sexy one~ He probably wants you because you look like innocent prey. He's a pervert, you can tell by the way he looks."

Leopold tried to pay attention to his husband's words, but he simply couldn't. Smiling at his husband, he excused himself, heading to the bathroom in order to just walk past Eden.

"We're practically identical, there isn't that much of a difference between us, looks-wise. Most people who find me attractive would easily find you attractive too," the other brother sighed, his eyes rolling subtly at his twin's descriptions-- even if they were, in fact, rather accurate. Eden could be just as violent and dominating as his brother but, more often or not, he was more subdued and philosophical; the one who was more comfortable sitting back and letting Echo deal with the problems. His appearance was rather similar to him, but he was far less obvious with it, in contrast to his brother who seemed to take right after Theodore.

The fact Leopold liked him and not Echo was a huge surprise to the more reserved of the brothers and, while he was adamant the man was a creep, he did... like the fact he was the one with the attention for once. He was still Theodore's son, so sure, he liked having attention from a cute man. Was there anything wrong with that, really?

"He looks fine, you're just jealous he likes me," he smiled over his glass of wine, winking playfully. "You're just annoyed I have a human falling at my feet and you've yet to achieve that. Maybe I'm the one most like Papa after all."

"Jealous? Jealous you have a married human stalking you? As if. I could have anyone I wanted with just the snap of my fingers. I don't even care you have some creepy man lurking around you." Huffed Echo, grabbing his own glass annoyed. "And besides, you don't even know how to flirt." He smirked lightly, his eyes daring his twin.

"I bet you wouldn't know what to say to him if he speaks to you again. You'd just go all tongue-tied, and then that creepy man would lose interest."

"...He wouldn't lose interest. He's got a husband but he... he said I was beautiful. He smiled when I got awkward, he finds it cute, I think. Stop being a dick, Echo. He likes me and... I can totally make him fall for me further if I wanted. We're Papa's sons, we're... naturally good at this stuff. I just have little interest to give that creep my time. Why you're encouraging me to engage with someone you call a 'pervert' is really hypocritical of you," the other tutted, a playful tone taking place despite his confused frown. He wasn't sure just what his stance was - on one hand, he agreed with his brother that the man was a complete creep who ought to be ignored.

On the other, he wanted to revel in the attention he was being given and potentially see just how much he could make this man fall for him. He didn't really want to have to engage with him, though. It was true that Eden got awkward and made a fool of himself, which was why he let his twin do the talking in situations.

But hell, he couldn't let Echo do the flirting for him. That was ridiculous.

"Forget about it. He has a husband. Papa... doesn't care about that sort of thing, but I'm sure he'd tell us not to be with married men. That's one habit of his he doesn't want us picking up, I suppose."

He didn't want his brother flirting around with that man. He was only teasing him because he knew his twin. He knew his tin couldn't flirt or make the man fall in love. Besides, Echo wouldn't allow Eden to be with that man. He didn't like the man at all. He didn't know why he hated the man so much, but he gave off a vibe he didn't like. And he didn't know that the reason he gave off a vibe was because that man wasn't human. Echo had never met a Reaper. He's never even heard of one. So how was he to know?

Leopold walked past them again to go back to his table, his hand brushing Eden's shoulder on accident. He looked down at the beautiful boy, smiling softly. "Excuse me." And with that, he went back to his table. His hand was tingling from where he touched Eden. Those shocks he felt when he touched him was addicting, he wanted to touch him again.

Echo grimaced and went to dust Eden's shoulder off as if Leopold was a germ. "...Disgusting. I would never ever flirt with a married man. That's one thing Papa did that I wouldn't."

"...I'm not going to flirt with him, you don't need to be so protective. I... I'm not an idiot, or gullible, or naive. I know how to handle myself. Papa raised us well, I... I'm fully capable of dealing with situations myself. Maybe I like the attention-- so what if I do? It's never going to develop into anything more. He's married and he's human - it's a combination I'm not that interested in. But I'm allowed to enjoy the attention, aren't I?" He challenged slowly, his frown growing by the second at his brother's constant disparaging commentary. Now, of course he appreciated his brother's opinion, but sometimes he didn't want to hear it - not when it contradicted something he wanted to pursue.

He wasn't exactly going to rush into bed with Leopold - but was it so wrong enjoying the attention? The brief contact between them did make him smile, the tingling sensation occurring in him as well as the Reaper. Why wouldn't he want to feel that again?

"...Maybe I want to be like Papa, just once. Maybe it'd be fun to... to be flirted with and made to feel like the most special person in the room. I... I do think you're jealous, Echo. Nobody here has even tried to flirt with you."

Echo rolled his eyes at his brother's eyes, before continuing to eat. "Simply because I haven't bragged or boasted about being flirted with doesn't mean it hasn't happened, love." He smirked before he went to finish his food. "I'm not jealous, that's just silly. I just don't like that guy, he gives me an odd feeling. He's creepy. He's hiding something under his handsome looks."