Not open for further replies.
th

Olivia Baskette

Original-

Jane Addams

Faction-
Avans

Personality-

She is very, very stubborn. When Olivia gets her mind set on something, she follows through with her idea. She doesn't give up. Olivia will almost do anything to follow through with her ideas.

Olivia is brave as well. But bravery is her fatal flaw, she will do the most idiotic things. Sneak into some of the scientist's office or even do things that people dare her to. Doing these things set her apart from her Original.

After a while, she became aannoyed with the scientists for trying to define how she just HAD to be. So she began doing these things more often. Resulting in getting in trouble more often.

Though when it comes to her friends, she is very protective over them.

She believes that she is superior to the puny humans, or what she likes to call them 'peasents'.

Bio-
Olivia grew up in a lab as well as the other clones. She was one of the fist clones. She became close friends with Adelaide and never left her friends side.

She would get herself in trouble by being caught in someone elses room, or in a restricted place where scientists are supposed to go. She would be 'grounded' for weeks. Having her phone, playstation 3, and laptop taken away. But she continued to get herself in trouble, even more often than before.
She does many dares that people give her. Like, pantsing one of the scientists, wwriting some unkind things on the wall, and more.

Extra-
She has grown a liking to choclate PUDDING.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Last Bunny

You can make as many characters as you wish. ^-^

Not at all! That would be awesome. :D Adelaide would constantly mourn over the fact that her bestie didn't want to follow the laws of the SCIENCE GODS.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yesss! That would be awesome!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Awesome! Accepted!

peppe-tortora.jpg

Name: Valerie Ernest
Original: Sojourner Truth
Faction: Mirror
Personality: Valerie is quiet and very shy. The scientist don't know where they went wrong with her as unlike her original, she can't give a decent speech without going 'uh' or 'um' or just stuttering through the whole thing. Despite being so different from her original, Valerie really wants to be strong and bold like Sojourner Truth. She wants to give inspiring speeches and help women overcome diversity, but her speech impediment holds her back.
Bio: Valerie grew up in the facility surrounded by books and inspirational movies. Game systems and playing around never seemed to interest her. The origin of her stuttering is a mystery to her, as she could never remember a time when she didn't have it.
Extra: Pudding cups

Last edited:
last time I was with you, we needed more males. but okay. :(

Hey, I should make a female! :D okay, let me make a female!

@freyy

I just realized that you put your clone down as a mirror but they would actually be a titan. So she would have been placed with a temporary family and not been in a lab.

@Temper Tantrum
Damn that's a hard one. I'll let you choose but I would put her down as a mirror.

20120703_seoulbeats_lee_hyori.jpg

Name:
Selene Arsinoë Rosetta
Original:
Cleopatra VII Philopator
Faction: Mirror
Personality: Witty, flirty, prideful, vain, but can be quite level headed in a crisis and a little romantic and may have a short attention span
Bio:
Selene breathes to become like her original Cleopatra. She wants to rule the way she had, having men fight over her and do her very bidding. But over that, Selene just wants to feel love and have the family her original had. Of course, she also wants to have the political prowess and surprising great military tactics her original has. Cleopatra is the greatest queen she ever knew. Extra: Selene does NOT like Adelaide at all. She fears for her "none" existent crown.
Questions: None.

Pudding Cups are seriously fantabulous. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
[ignore the fact she's turned korean, can't find a good pic. Google hates me]

Status
Not open for further replies.